PDA

View Full Version : Location of Chakras

LightningMunk
20th March 2008, 10:57 PM
hey everyone. i was just working on some chakra stimulation and was finding a bit of difficulty with it. im up to the heart chakra training day and im having a bit of a rough time with visualization and awareness of the chakras to get the stimulation. i read in the book where the location of the chakras was. the base was between the anus and the genitals, which wasnt too hard for me. navel was at the belly button and so on. i think the question i have is should i be focusing awareness on the top of my skin, like first day stimulations, or like the chakra inside my body? or could it be that the chakra is just not as active. thanks!

Tom
20th March 2008, 11:15 PM
Would you try something crazy for me, please? :)

Imagine that one of your chakras - the heart, the throat, the navel one, it doesn't matter - has moved into your left hand. Then imagine that your right hand is connected to a limitless source of energy. Put your right hand on the chakra in your left and allow the energy to fill the chakra. Use your right hand to pluck out any stuck or stale or otherwise unwanted energies and throw them into the ground to be recycled. Replace the energy with more good energy with your right hand. Smooth over the surface of the chakra if it feels right to do so. Make any other alterations you feel guided to and then allow the chakra to go back to its normal location.

For that matter, try an internal organ - wash your liver out, or a kidney, or your heart.

It isn't really that I mean you should cut out a chakra or an internal organ to hold in your hand so much as that the chakra or organ will be represented by energy of some shape and size. By your intent that it is your chakra or internal organ, the effects of what you do to it will be transferred.

Anyway, I know this is a bit crazy and definitely off-topic, but it seemed like a good idea to ask you to try it and to tell is how it goes for you.