PDA

View Full Version : A cool wind up the body

Korpo
21st March 2008, 09:39 AM
Never associated them with Kundalini. That's just energy - it feels like that when it is relaxed.

Oliver

CFTraveler
21st March 2008, 01:41 PM
AC describes a "cool" water-element K going down the spine-cleansing down the channel to prep. for the main event. But I don't think it's the same.

niki123
21st March 2008, 07:15 PM
The cool sensation happened to me but it doesn't come from below,always comes from above.It always happened to me in winter and I was freezing.

sleeper
21st March 2008, 08:44 PM
Well, in the days following my kundalini experiences, I have always had the type of experience you described. let me illustrate:

after having a kundalini experience, which is very rare and intense for me, i am in a total different state of being for many days. In those following days, I have had smaller awakenings in my energy body, which are usually preceded by a chill feeling on my spine and in the area that is getting the energy work. The last time I felt it, I had the feeling of very large, cold hands sliding up from the base of my back to the base of my skull, at the top of my neck, and leaving the chilling feeling on my back the whole time, while that tiny chakra at the base of my skull was stimulated for about 45 minutes.

On the other hand, i've felt the cool breeze feeling many times and it can mean a few different things. For me, it usually means that i'm getting help from a spirit guide, though it can also be a sign that i'm having a spiritual attack, or other things.

as far as the sound goes, I haven't heard it in a long time, and i never really understood what it meant.

Aunt Clair
24th March 2008, 05:25 AM
Mother Kundalini comes as flame through earth but Father Kundalini comes as wind over the water .
She is a cobra . He is a flying dragon .
People experiencing these Kundalini events speak of cold water pouring over the head and down the spine and of wind coming up through the feet through the legs and up through the body through the stones. Wind and Rain will rise and fall just as the flames before it did .