PDA

View Full Version : Chakra Balancing, Esoteric Healing, Reiki, and NEW

ejr23116
21st March 2008, 11:56 PM
I am new to the whole field of "energy work". Up until late 2007, I thought all of this stuff was made up, fluff, for weirdos (yes, I was very judgmental unfortunately). But my eyes have recetnly been opened. Now, I want to learn about it all (but need to pace myself which can be hard to throttle back).

I would be interested in hearing stotries from those experienced in both Robert Bruce's NEW system and other energy modalities such as Esoteric Healing, Chakra Balancing, Reiki, etc. Compare and contrast them. Discuss which energy modalities tend to compliment each other well and which might not work so well together, etc.

I can't reallyh contribute to the discussion as I only know Robert's NEW system and have only been working the secondary and tertiary centers. So I have no experience to pull from. But I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences.

Tom
22nd March 2008, 12:10 AM
If you really want to go at energy work from a scientific angle, try radionics. There are all sorts of devices you can build or buy to amplify your energy work.

ejr23116
22nd March 2008, 12:23 AM
I can't say that I necessarily want to approach it scientifically. Rather, I am merly looking for different systems that tend to work well together. Is Bruce's system all you need? If you want to be an effective healer, should you also pursue other modalities/systems also. Hoping to pull from others experiences.

Nonetheless, i will look up radionics. Thank you.

Tom
22nd March 2008, 04:54 AM
NEW is complete in itself, but it doesn't really matter what you choose.

ejr23116
26th March 2008, 10:08 AM
So far so good with NEW. It's very easy to learn and can mostly be self taught. As my goal is to eventually be able to heal others, I want to stay open to the most effective combination of energy modalities. If there is a combination of different practices that will be most effective, I will certainly pursue them. I think the hardest part for me is being patient. Nothing in nature tends to happen "over night". It is going to take me a while to develop my sklills and I simply need to accept that.

iadnon
26th March 2008, 06:01 PM
After achieving some excellence in NEW (it's really easy, if you practice it in a daily routine), try taoist yoga (micro cosmic orbit), and some kabalistic meditations.

You can also be attuned in reiki, if you're so interested in healing procedures.

Good luck!

Aunt Clair
6th April 2008, 05:26 AM
Spiritual healing , Reiki and NEW all move energy through channels of the human energy body within the physical body and around it .

For example , Reiki is a form of spirit attunement where symbols call teaching healing spirits in to raise the vibration of the healer . In Reiki we are taught to open in protection and to draw energy down from the crown to the heart to the hands which are placed over or on the patient . The energy , we share is universal light , we do not draw upon our own reserves but become a channel of universal light to heal .

NEW is a system of moving energy through the body to develop its energy centres and to increase the power of the human energy body . It is a series of exercises and theory developed by Robert Bruce the owner of this site and the author of the free tutorials on site and many books concerning energy .

Spiritual Healing is not that different from Reiki. Symbols are not used , the healer does not move around the body to a chime as in Reiki but they open in prayer and send energy from crown to heart to hand in the same manner . But spiritual healing also is more eclectic drawing upon mystic visions such as clairvoyantly viewing the cause of medical concern within the body and speaking to the patient about it . In Reiki , this is frowned upon . Healers work in silence . Spiritual Healing is generally taught for free . Reiki can be expensive costing 50$ to thousands . There are 3 levels of Reiki , each costs more than the last . Spiritual Healing just develops naturally with use . The more one heals the stronger healer they become . Spiritual Healing may evoke angels and be done shamynically too. Reiki can be sent remotely by the use of a Teddy Bear for a n effigy of sorts .