PDA

View Full Version : Spirits entering the body

IlvC0h3reNt
23rd March 2008, 09:33 PM
Hey, I use to think the idea of this question was preposterous, but recent events are shifting my beliefs.

I spoke with a very knowledgeable man yesterday about many spiritual and metaphysical things. He said he'd been meditating for about 35 years, studied Buddhist and Hindu teachings and was working on Taoism , raises his Kundalini quite often, made interesting claims about the bliss beyond joy, seeing Karma as tiny spirals, being able to see particles of thoughts, and a bunch of other interesting stuff.

Anyways, my question stems from when I asked him if he astral projected to which he replied that it was too dangerous there are menacing spirits all around that use that opportunity to enter the body through a selection of doors I might not be aware of. Is this true...cuz I know people ask this in other forums, and people don't want to scare others so they say, "Oh it's fine," but are they maybe not experienced enough to know the dangers? Is there anyway to, when you find yourself in sleep paralysis, to ensure that when you leave the body, it won't have any spirits causing blockages or havoc in your body?

Also, it was weird when I left the coffee shop because I could clearly feel an increase of awareness and energy. I felt like an abundance of serotonin which made me feel more loving, but also an increase in anxiety. I felt like I was being watched and communicated with by spirits, and I tried going to bed at around 3 am but around 8 am I fell into sleep paralysis and remember thinking against trying to leave my body, shouting out that I would never surrender, and feeling intense sensations of power. I tried to roll over a couple times without rolling out and it was as if my face was stretching ...but yeah, when I woke up all the abundance of mixed energy had subsided and was eager to OBE.

CFTraveler
24th March 2008, 12:44 AM
Hey, I use to think the idea of this question was preposterous, but recent events are shifting my beliefs.

I spoke with a very knowledgeable man yesterday about many spiritual and metaphysical things. He said he'd been meditating for about 35 years, studied Buddhist and Hindu teachings and was working on Taoism , raises his Kundalini quite often, made interesting claims about the bliss beyond joy, seeing Karma as tiny spirals, being able to see particles of thoughts, and a bunch of other interesting stuff.

Anyways, my question stems from when I asked him if he astral projected to which he replied that it was too dangerous there are menacing spirits all around that use that opportunity to enter the body through a selection of doors I might not be aware of. Is this true...cuz I know people ask this in other forums, and people don't want to scare others so they say, "Oh it's fine," but are they maybe not experienced enough to know the dangers? Is there anyway to, when you find yourself in sleep paralysis, to ensure that when you leave the body, it won't have any spirits causing blockages or havoc in your body?
It depends on where this person got his beliefs about what Astral Projection is. In the olden times, and in some new Age belief systems, they have the idea that when you leave your body, it is your soul that leaves your body, leaving it empty- and thus a body without a soul would be vulnerable to occupation and possession. But if he had astral projected and experienced bilocation he would know that when you astral project what moves away from your body is your conscious awareness- the focus that usually locates you in space and time, giving you the impression that you exist in time and space. And of course, but not as a point in time and space, but more as an encompassing 'youness' that is in many places at once, being conscious of only one place at a time.
Does astral projection affect you? Yes, but not in a physical way- When you move your awareness outside of the realm of our perceptile spatial senses, you can perceive from the most mundane RTZ environment to the most abstract of the 'idea' projections-and you can become aware and interact with all kinds of lifeforms- and a lot of them are of a nature that is purely energetic, and they get their form from our subconscious- so by interacting with a lifeform you can get any and all kinds of impressions, some truly terrifying, some of an intelligent nature (which can mess with your mind) and install psychological issues in your memory by making you perceive them as if you lived them, which can come from any purely telepathic communication- something that not everybody can handle without some sort of psychological damage. Of course this can be expressed in the language of symbols- someone entering on an unknown door sounds to me a lot like 'someone pushing buttons that they know are there'- so when you get used to seeing things as energy stuff like this can be expressed in this type of language and even understood that way for the person saying or hearing it, if it's the way they understand things.
But here is the thing- when you do a lot of meditative work, you are already becoming aware of the 'bigger picture', and can take measures to protect yourself. Not to speak of the idea that some people (myself included) spontaneously project and have since childhood, and have had no ill effects from these projections.
One more example would be the previous example I gave, which is bilocation. I'm always aware of what my body is doing, even while I'm somewhere else. Yet this presents it's own problems, yet 'proves' (notice the quotes) that my body never was disconnected or in any way separate from me. But frankly, the experience of bilocation in itself is pretty mindblowing, and hard to handle emotionally. But that's another post.
One more thing to add that I may have alluded to but never outright said: The negs are there, whether you're awake, asleep, in projection, or not. If a neg is going to affect you, it will do it whether you can perceive it or not. So wouldn't you rather be in a state of awareness of it, where you can defend yourself from it? Or without knowing it, where you then have to use countermeasures because 'something feels off' but you can't quite put your finger on it-Thoughts don't seem yours, things seem 'off'? I know if I have to live in a pool full of sharks, I'd rather do it with my eyes wide open- because I'm in the pool whether I know it or not.

Also, it was weird when I left the coffee shop because I could clearly feel an increase of awareness and energy. I felt like an abundance of serotonin which made me feel more loving, but also an increase in anxiety. I felt like I was being watched and communicated with by spirits, and I tried going to bed at around 3 am but around 8 am I fell into sleep paralysis and remember thinking against trying to leave my body, shouting out that I would never surrender, and feeling intense sensations of power. I tried to roll over a couple times without rolling out and it was as if my face was stretching ...but yeah, when I woke up all the abundance of mixed energy had subsided and was eager to OBE. Don't know what to make of that. Sounds like your friend gave you a boost of power-or something.

IlvC0h3reNt
26th March 2008, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the effort, you've made it a lot more clear, and will no longer give up any more opportunities to leave the body *kicks self*.

star
26th March 2008, 11:50 AM
Don't be silly, a spirit can enter your body at anytime. Why would you need to be projecting first? Hell, you don't even need to raise your kundalini to see karma or thoughts, you only need to practice doing so. Hmm, I've had other mystics even show me that they can grab onto you and channel through you. -I've had spirits shove themselves through my throat chakra (That was suprising and rude!) I knew the spirit but still such things just suck.

Anyway - that sort of thing you shouldn't worry about becuase it is so rare. When you talk to someone that has so much energy (You said he raises kundalini often) You'll tend to get more varied and trying experiences.In the astral, he probably looks like a volcano and everyone else around him a hillside. Yeah know?

*And when youve taken down your guard
If I could change your mind
Id really love to break your heart
Shout
Shout
Let it aloud
These are the things I can do without
Come on
Im talking to you
Come on*