PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have experience with the "white drop" or amitra?

alwayson4
24th March 2008, 03:52 AM
if anyone knows whats I am talking about....

sleeper
24th March 2008, 02:34 PM
I don't really have personal experience with it.

I know that it is the combination of sexual essences in the Gastrointestinal tract, and they flow upwards to the head, then back down and cycle through the nasal passages. At least, that is one version that I read. i hear that it can also emanate from the pituitary gland.

Either way, they say that one drop is enough to achieve immortality. What exactly are you wanting to ask about it?

alwayson4
24th March 2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.alchemylab.com/circulation_of_the_light.htm

Korpo
24th March 2008, 09:32 PM
This is just more poetic language for the same kind of exercises described by Dr Yang in "Qigong Meditation: Embryonic Breathing" and "Qigong Meditation: Small Circulation", and other books of his. Circulate the energy, mix here, concentrate there, pull down and pull up, generate this and that. :roll:

Besides, the person authoring that article does not know his or her energy work at all: The Upper Dantien is not identical to either 3rd eye or crown chakra. It plays a different role.

This is a purely mechanistic view of trying to do things with energy. Instead of letting development unfold in its natural way it enforces control over the process at all times. It requires sticking to the program, including all the preparatory practices - opening specific "gates" at specific times during the program, etc.

It's obvious you are looking for something - Kechari Mudra, White Drop, influencing Akasha, Purple Brow Strobe, etc. Something all of these phenomena should give you, or you think they might give you. You're coming along with another idea / phenomenon about every few weeks.

So, what is it you actually want?

Oliver

CFTraveler
24th March 2008, 09:55 PM
It seems to say that the 'white drop' or amitra is what happens when you do the Microcosmic Orbit.
Interesting stuff I just learned from reading all this:
The Middle Tan Tien cauldron is between the solar plexus and diaphragm (I knew it but wasn't sure)
"When the pineal gland is activated (light in the head phenomenon), in Taoist alchemy, is called the "Mysterious Gate"  (hsuan kuan). In Tibetan Buddhism, this is the source of the "White Drop" that descends to the heart center, where it mixes with the ascending 'Red Drop' attain an enlightened body and mind. The pineal gland releases a pure white liquid light that impregnates the nearby bi-lobed pituitary gland, which then releases hormones in the blood that inaugurate a Second (Spiritual) Puberty in the body."
-note: Thanks for telling me what to do when I get the light in the head or the drop in my vision (I'm up to four drops now)
"Thus, the purified inner light is circulated down the pingala is then once again guided by thought and imagination inward to the center of the body, where it is progressively refined and transmuted through the three cauldrons. (or back up again)."

the Middle Pillar is the spine
Binah and Hokhmah are on the head, Binah in the back, Hokhma in the forehead, and Da'ath is in the middle (pineal gland area).

http://www.alchemylab.com/circulation_of_the_light.htm

ps. The site authors don't seem to get that busy wallpapers hurt people's eyes when they try to read them.

alwayson4
24th March 2008, 10:31 PM
This is just more poetic language for the same kind of exercises described by Dr Yang in "Qigong Meditation: Embryonic Breathing" and "Qigong Meditation: Small Circulation", and other books of his. Circulate the energy, mix here, concentrate there, pull down and pull up, generate this and that. :roll:

Besides, the person authoring that article does not know his or her energy work at all: The Upper Dantien is not identical to either 3rd eye or crown chakra. It plays a different role.

This is a purely mechanistic view of trying to do things with energy. Instead of letting development unfold in its natural way it enforces control over the process at all times. It requires sticking to the program, including all the preparatory practices - opening specific "gates" at specific times during the program, etc.

It's obvious you are looking for something - Kechari Mudra, White Drop, influencing Akasha, Purple Brow Strobe, etc. Something all of these phenomena should give you, or you think they might give you. You're coming along with another idea / phenomenon about every few weeks.

So, what is it you actually want?

Oliver

kechari is intimately related to amitra/white drop

Korpo
24th March 2008, 10:49 PM
kechari is intimately related to amitra/white drop, and there are some reports that suggest these are real things.

That does not answer my question, though. ;) What is it you actually try to accomplish - in the end. What is the goal? What do you think any of these practices will give you?

Even on skimming the articles you referenced on Kechari is that it should happen on its own to an advanced practitioner, meaning a person that has practiced for many years exactly all the prior practices.

The same goes for Amitra - it is a result of all the preliminary practices. Bruce Frantzis describes that there are over a dozen distinctly separate circulation paths to open and circulate in order to fully develop your body that way before you can consider yourself accomplished in that tradition of handling energy.

Something like Amitra does not happen before that. It sounds exactly like what happens in the "Enlightenment of Kan and Li", as described by Mantak Chia. In this technique essences from the Tantiens are mixed to provide something very similar in description. This he boosts in dark retreats where people practice in total darkness to stimulate the glands that are to be influenced. The "Kan and Li" is a practices that requires many levels of training with dozens of practice as preparation as well.

So, what is it you are really looking for? What are you trying to accomplish, to fix? What is the driving desire?

Be well,
Oliver

Korpo
5th January 2009, 01:06 PM
Reference to one experiencing it:

http://www.kurtleland.com/content/view/121/125/

Oliver

CFTraveler
5th January 2009, 05:39 PM
This article clarifies a lot for me, mainly that the phenomenon I experience 'drop falling into a liquid matrix' is not the drop we're talking about in here.
I have experienced the light a few times, but due to the circumstances at the time, it didn't occur to me to 'observe' it like Kurt did. The subsequent times I've experienced it I've just accepted it as part of the process, and not thought of 'observing' it. Again, I might have 'missed the boat' at least some of the times.
Thanks for putting it out there, Oliver.

alwayson4
9th February 2009, 04:54 PM
Reference to one experiencing it:

http://www.kurtleland.com/content/view/121/125/

Oliver

Once you find your hero kurt leland mentions it, all is fine 10 months later Korpo? :roll:

Mickey
25th February 2009, 02:50 PM
Hi !

Some 10 years into the kundalini-process, I had a period of intense release of amrita (not "amitra", it actually means nectar). It felt and tasted like a flowery substance not unlike honey, dripping down from into the back of the mouth from above.Very pleasant and a totally surprising phenomenon. As suddenly as it had appeared, it stopped and was replaced by a rather unpleasant, metallic taste in the mouth.This change coincided with a time of feeling particularily off-balance. Since then there's been a few rare occasions where I got a short, tiny blast of nectar flowing, but it never came back like the first time. :cry: