PDA

View Full Version : Light rain

iadnon
26th March 2008, 06:13 PM
Hi there:

Just a question, just in case it's something common that must happen.

I practice NEW every day, but since some weeks on I've started to see something like light rain-drops from time to time. You can imagine it as a rapid ray of white light that descends vertically in my screen of view during less than a second.

I thought it was just a mere optical effect, and that it happened due to the surrounding lights, but the thing is that it happens to me almost everyday in different places (at home, in the street... everywhere).

Any tip on that will be appreciated a lot! Thanks!

Korpo
26th March 2008, 06:18 PM
These two threads might have relevance to this:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10859 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10859)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9764 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9764)

Oliver

iadnon
26th March 2008, 06:55 PM
Wow, superb!

I thought it was something casual, and that's a common effect for some reason...

Thanks Korpo!

Korpo
26th March 2008, 09:05 PM
You're very welcome. :D

Another search might turn up more. I just looked for "silver drop" because it reminded me of something. Reports of "drops" - whether perceived within the mind or in the room - I've read some of that.

Oliver

Seeuzin
27th March 2008, 03:29 PM
andonitxo,

I also see lights when doing energy work. I don't see them as raindrops; they're stationary and wink in and out of existance in less than a few seconds. Just as one or two disappear, others will appear in a different spot, and so they're like this constantly-changing constellation.

One explanation I was presented with had to do with the fact that I see them most often when taking in universe energy through my heart chakra, and sometimes when moving energies through my secondary system. I was told that it was a visual representation of the energy that was entering my heart. (The brain often associates energy with light. Since the perception of the energy entering your heart chakra occurs on a spiritual level, it's not a perception that the physical brain can easily make sense of. So the physical brain then presents you with "lights" in your visual field because that's the best it can do to interprit what's happening.)

Does that make sense? Also, have you noticed any particular time when you most commonly see these lights?

iadnon
29th March 2008, 07:24 PM
Seeuzin:

Thanks for your reply. I use to see them in different moments along the day, so I've not deduced any rule of thumb to catch them. Initially I thought it was a matter of light, but when I found out that it happened both during a sunny or stormy day my theory faded away.

My intuition says to me that it has to do with the upper chakra work. In his last book R.Bruce adds some new exercises to the daily routine. One of them is a complete head-work, which touches directly the ajna and sahasrara chakras.

Bye

Seeuzin
2nd April 2008, 12:50 AM
Hmm...I don't know enough about it to elaborate further, your guess is as good as mine, hehe. I would agree it's probobly a visual representation of something going on with the chakras, though. Wish I could be of more help.

sleeper
2nd April 2008, 03:02 AM
Are you by chance talking about how your eyelids appear, when your eyes are closed?

Please elaborate a little on this...try to describe in detail what you are doing when it happens, and how it occurs. unfortunately, there are quite a few things that could seem like light rain, in spiritual development so it makes it tough to guess what you're experiencing. I'm sure we'll figure it out though.