PDA

View Full Version : Telepathy

aprilla
27th March 2008, 09:48 AM
someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence.Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
What I don't understand is this...
Is it her sending the message and the other picks it up, then says it. Or is it her recieving the message beforehand? I prefer the latter but who knows?

Hibby
4th April 2008, 06:04 AM
I'm only speculating at the moment but I believe it is possible that, metaphysical abilities such as,
telepathy, foresight, remote-viewing and possibly telekinesis, at higher levels, are all dimensional
related abilities.
With Clairvoyance vision in real time dimension, a person would be able to remote view right?
Then Clairvoyance vision in the Astral planes or Mental planes would allow a person to read other
people's thoughts if the information perceived can be decoded.
Clairvoyance vision in the Akashic Records would allow foresight
The Atmic dimension would allow for contact with the deceased
telekinesis would be a special case, and I think would be related to etherical matter.
well you u get the point.

someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence. Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
It would seem that she is able to read the thoughts of people because of Clairvoyance ability in the
Astral/Mental planes as people's thoughts are caught here but to be able to know what people are
thinking before they're even thinking it would require ability in the Akashic records. It is possible that
she has both or only the ability to see into the future, that would explain her ability to predict the
future.

Is it her sending the message and the other picks it up, then says it. Or is it her recieving the message beforehand? I prefer the latter but who knows?
I have read of instances when people have ordered a meal and then decided the moment after they
made that order they wanted something else without telling the waiter. Moments later the waiter would
come back to bring the exact meal they wanted. This may be an example of unintentional mental
influence on another person. I believe this is only possible because the waiter is open to influence in
that they are wanting to know what the person ordering wants, I would also imagine that after
spending long hours of work the waiter is slowly letting the subconscious take over. Even if it is
possible to influence a person's decisions telepathically, it would be hard to influence the person's
direct will, such as something you've consciously decided to do.

Of course all that I have stated above is purely what I think
-Hibby

aprilla
5th April 2008, 08:09 PM
Interesting thoughts there Hibby :D

veranadine
12th June 2008, 12:31 PM
It is always possible with telepathy that the sensor accidentally (or purposely) plants ideas in the mind that they were attempting to read.

Generally a skilled telepathic is correct about 75% of the time, with the other 25% being them not reading the other persons intended thoughts but planting their own telepathic thoughts into the mind of the person that they were trying to read.

Blessings,

Mishell
12th June 2008, 02:59 PM
I usually find that I am a planter of thoughts. Accidentally, of course. :wink:

Fish
12th June 2008, 07:09 PM
I do it a lot too :)

Nikitta
22nd July 2008, 01:50 PM
I'm only speculating at the moment but I believe it is possible that, metaphysical abilities such as,
telepathy, foresight, remote-viewing and possibly telekinesis, at higher levels, are all dimensional
related abilities.
With Clairvoyance vision in real time dimension, a person would be able to remote view right?
Then Clairvoyance vision in the Astral planes or Mental planes would allow a person to read other
people's thoughts if the information perceived can be decoded.
Clairvoyance vision in the Akashic Records would allow foresight
The Atmic dimension would allow for contact with the deceased
telekinesis would be a special case, and I think would be related to etherical matter.
well you u get the point.

[quote]someone I know at work practices this with people she knows but they don't know she's doing it. she can know random thoughts about what they are going to say even to the exact sentence. Then seconds later they say it. I believe her because she can dream things and know things that have come true.
It would seem that she is able to read the thoughts of people because of Clairvoyance ability in the
Astral/Mental planes as people's thoughts are caught here but to be able to know what people are
thinking before they're even thinking it would require ability in the Akashic records. It is possible that
she has both or only the ability to see into the future, that would explain her ability to predict the
future.

I have read of instances when people have ordered a meal and then decided the moment after they
made that order they wanted something else without telling the waiter. Moments later the waiter would
come back to bring the exact meal they wanted. This may be an example of unintentional mental
influence on another person. I believe this is only possible because the waiter is open to influence in
that they are wanting to know what the person ordering wants, I would also imagine that after
spending long hours of work the waiter is slowly letting the subconscious take over. Even if it is
possible to influence a person's decisions telepathically, it would be hard to influence the person's
direct will, such as something you've consciously decided to do.

Of course all that I have stated above is purely what I think
-Hibby[/quote:1doeoz5s]

This was great information, at least for me as I finally know what I have been doing. It is a grand day! Thanx :o :D

Hibby
22nd July 2008, 02:33 PM
This was great information, at least for me as I finally know what I have been doing. It is a grand day! Thanx :o :D
Oh i'm glad you find this helpful but i wouldn't call it information. I can't prove any of it, but in my mind this appears to be one possibility. :)

Nikitta
23rd July 2008, 01:18 AM
Oh i'm glad you find this helpful but i wouldn't call it information. I can't prove any of it, but in my mind this appears to be one possibility. :)
That's quite alright with me. I am just happy to have found anything that describes some things I do. I have never researched it, so, reading anything that sounds familiar and makes sense is great. I'm not one to demand proof, some things are just what they are. :D

John
7th October 2008, 06:09 PM
What I don't understand is this...

I have been using telepathy most of my life. It is my understanding that this experience is a shared event. When we pick up a message from another, I suspect that it is sent from the person's subconscious. I do not pratice remote viewing or remose sensing. I let information come to me. Sometimes when I ask questions I get answers and sometimes I do not.

Every person thinks about what they are going to say before they speak it. Your friend at work is picking up the thoughts or the thought potentials of others. I used to do this with a boss I worked for. I told him I was telepathic and he said that yes I was reading his thoughts. It was like being tuned into his way of being more than actually hearing words come from him. Like that shared experience I mentioned.

I have done very little conscious person to person telepathy. A lot has changed over the last 10 years. I can only guess that the next 10 years will reveal a great deal more on this subject that is of great interest to me.

John

aprilla
16th February 2009, 08:41 PM
I don't know whether this is telepathy but I will share anyway. I sat opposite about 10 people in a classroom, filled with people i never met before and the teacher was talking, and everyone was looking at the teacher and through the boring parts I decides to have a go at telepathy so i thinks about one person randomly for a few minutes, I didn't look at her, i had my head in the direction of the teacher, she was also attentive on the teacher, then i looked at her from the corner of my eyes subtley but didn't move my head, she looked straight at me straight away as if i had just invaded her house!!...feeling a little :shock: then 8) with this.....I then did it with another lady after that and that lady didn't look at me at all.

how do you explain this? how come lady 2 didn't look at me? I thought we were all connected :(

John
16th February 2009, 08:56 PM
how do you explain this? how come lady 2 didn't look at me? I thought we were all connected :(

I would say that some ladies use their intuitive awareness better than others.

We are all telepathic to some extent in various ways. Channeling, reflective thinking - not critical thinking, intuition and instinct are forms of non-verbal communication involving awareness of some kind. All astral and paranormal experience could not happen without telapathic communication in some form. As I see it naturally.

John

Ouroboros
16th February 2009, 08:59 PM

Just a shot in the dark, but lady 2 may have been shielded some way, either unconsciously or consciously. I'm sure that if there's ways to defend yourself against psychic attack, there's ways to shut yourself off from someone trying to read your thought patterns.

aprilla
16th February 2009, 09:26 PM
Ok I'm going to spill the beans...hehe, the first lady I was actually thinking about what she was like, her personality and personal stuff, the second lady I was only visualizing a connection. It seems to me the first lady picked up this rather personal invasion, which is why she looked at me so strongly :oops: ...i'll be doin' no more of that methinks

Antoine Le Fou
17th March 2009, 12:22 PM
Telepathy, ESP, RI, even simplitic "Fourtune telling", are and can be readilly available when two people are connected. Connected how? Let's just say that two people consider themselves "Soulmates", this can be very powerful. Without saying a word two people in this situation can easily know what the other is thinking across the room. Without a word, just a simple glance and all is known from ones mind to the other. My bestfriend of twenty years has always beeen at the forefront of my thoughts. He has quite specificly brought to the surface what is was that I wass thinking, or what I meant with a glance. To dive even further we could prove such abilities advance when twins or sibling from some sort of sybolic biething takes place. These two people can feel thoughts. pains, horrors. Usually this phenomena takes hold when there is some sort of heavy or tragic situuation to be delivered to the other. But what if this was practiced to be sent, or seen, or felt only when the situation was kept small or insignificant? Could two people actually perfect this kind of synergy just by using it so often that the performance or duty became so ordinarry that it was second nature? You see, most often people only seem to claim these occurances when somthing is of fantastic nature, but if two beings, sibling, lovers, friends did in fact practice these efforts with a certain steady fashion, I beleive that this type of mental awareness would be so common that we as a world would be capable of so much more. In effect, our entire planet could be benefitting from these kinds of brilliant effects already, though we would have to put down the remote control and pick up"interest"!!
Just Imagine, :mrgreen: Fou

Korpo
19th March 2009, 10:25 AM
I usually find that I am a planter of thoughts. Accidentally, of course. :wink:

Yeah, I know... ;)

I tend to pick up some ideas of Mishell. So it seems like I have more good ideas than I actually do! :mrgreen:

I never noticed this until I started to think "I want to watch movie XY" and the next thing was "No, I don't even like that movie!" and Mishell later on said she felt like watching it.

I never notice it when I do it, it seems like my own thoughts, just impulsive thinking, but some of them turn out to be "picked up."

Oliver