PDA

View Full Version : Dream Hackers

escogido
3rd December 2005, 04:54 PM
Hi! Has anyone heard of dreamhackers(dreamhavkers)?
http://dreamhacker.narod.ru/index1.htm
it's a russian web-site but you can translate it to english with babelfish.altavista.com :)
anyway I haven't read all the info there but shortly it WAS a group of people(2/3 were "Carlos Castaneda"like) who gathered a group since 1990-91 and started examining dreams.
Their base idea(what I have read so far) is a dream map which you make since you a dreaming.and you should read the articles individually to understand what they say..
Anyway they ended so far that KGB(Russia's secret "mililtary" force or something like that)stopped their activity(web-site,gatherings) and started to pursue the main heads of this organization because alot of them could hack into someones dreams and affect the reality;] One guy said that the boss was killed but I don't know about that..

14th December 2005, 05:37 AM
There was allready a thread about this, I think it was in physical self defence forum if you wanna compare what your heard.

24th January 2006, 10:33 AM
I know that this is possible, at least i strongly believe so, because I have experienced it myself. I have told alot of people this story so I'll tell it here again.

I was once part of an online list group called the "zeropointers" which was semi-elite and we discussed everything you can think of to the direction of understanding the grand paradigm and the nature of reality and scalar physics.

Anyway, one night I fell asleep early and had a dream of being in a field that I recognize and seeing a reflection in a pole-like metal object of 2 red UFOs approaching me from behind. I turned around and apparently moved toward them or at least to a different part of the field where they got lower and lower as they circled above me. I did not get a sense of curiosity or of mild-threat and certainly not of friendship - I got a sense of pure hate and intent to kill combined with the power and authority to do so without caring. So I fell into the fetal position on the ground while one of these craft hovered about 5 feel above me and in a very real and conscious way I thought I was going to die. I woke up very stunned and maybe shaken perhaps yes scared and for about 2 hours I debated whether or not it was somehow a real experience as it was that "real" and vivid.

I wrote about this to the group and it seems 3 other people were screwed with in the same way that same night as they all wrote in about it as well. One other guy in his dreams, namely being in a field with his friend drinking beer and 7 foot tall nordics screaming and charging the valley, killing his friend, assraping him, and telling him that they did this to him for what he did to their race. The third guy had some experience that I don't remember the nature of. The fourth guy was a highly experienced projector and was doing a willful controlled projection out of his third eye when his astral body was pulled dynamically to the inside of the moon (hollow moon theory?). In this part of the moon were dracos (as we are told, a saurian dinosaur descendent race with advanced minds and who control the greys) and these dracos were watching enslaved humans do some type of conveyor-belt work (if i remember right) and there were dead humans hanging by their feet, and one pointed to the dead humans and said "If you don't get out of here right now you'll end up like them". He was then abruptly inside his body and heard a buzzing sound come from his third-eye chakra which he tried to leave through a second time but could not.

I had another story about dream intrusion but trying to find a url about dracos made me forget. Dont ya hate that?

Edit:

It is my opinion that all dreams are "given" or induced. I can't give lots of reasons why and don't want or need to but why waste 4-12 hours of the day? In my opinion if you are seeing images in your head, whether you are asleep or not, you are having a clairvoyant psychic experience, or something similar. Humans or human beings know only what they are told, unless they are psychic, in which case things can be clairvoyantly sensed, known, and seen, but the perceptible vision aspect does not happen all day long regardless of your level of skill. There is no reason why sleeping should be any different. Dreams teach things. Take the average person. Take a non clairvoyant. In the waking state they are not going to pick up on things on their own. If you don't tell them something and they haven't guessed it they will never know. People live their whole lives never knowing a thing. Why should their dream state suddenly be the ultimate teacher? This non-psychic person is going to suddenly become full blown vivid landscape clairvoyant while they are asleep and then suddenly when they wake up - poof! all their clairvoyant abilities are gone. ! I doubt it. Dreaming is a combination of things but their are not mental meanderings and masturbation of the mind.

Anyway like I said it would be waste of time at night if extraterrestrials were not teaching us. It is one of their sole goals to teach us. They love us, some of them, and giving us dreams is helping us even though we don't know we are getting help. Sometimes it is help anyway, but also it is teaching and fullfillment of a mission. We will realize this some day and be very very very powerful.

darkrealmz
18th March 2006, 11:25 PM
Lol, you're talking about this and i'm still half way through MGS3: Snake Eater!
Damn that conflict between GRU and KGB :P