PDA

View Full Version : Help me by answering some questions about OBE I prepared

NATALIAS
29th March 2008, 05:08 PM
Hey! I'm new to this forum, my name is Sandra. I am interviewing people who have had OBE's for a college project and I deperately need more input. PLease help me by answering these or some of these questions. Thanks!

OBE Interview
1. Describe your first out of body experience including the method you used to induce it, sounds you heard, sensations, sense of time, what you saw, if you interacted with anything/anyone, etc.
2. Describe the astral world in as much detail as possible. Also do hear any music, from the astral or real world?
3. Did someone lead you or help you to achieve the obe (instructor, book or otherwise)?
4. Did you learn anything or feel that somehow your life was altered. If so, how so?
5. Describe a later body experience. How was this one different than the first one?
6. What was/is your main reason for deciding to induce and out of body experience?
7. Overall what do you feel you have gained from these experiences?
8. What is your sense of yourself like when you have left you body? Describe what it feels like to look back onto your own solid body.
9. Where there any feats you performed that could not have been possible in everyday life?
10. Are you able to interact with objects in the physical world or only with those in the astral world?

Thanks for you time, I really appreciate it!

wstein
30th March 2008, 07:11 AM
That's a lot of questions. Could you at least tell us what the project is.

Something similar is already in progress, perhaps you can contact them.
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11505&p=87965