PDA

View Full Version : Energy Work Alternative (Week 1)

Free_955
31st March 2008, 01:14 PM
I feel nothing when I imagine energy balls running around my body. My conciousness tends to procrastinate and jump around and be lazy.

But I do feel sensations when I imagine my feet and legs are spinning around like fans. I also get sensation when I imagine I am breathing through particular parts of my body.

This method works a bit better, and it is easier to stay focused.

One day I dreamt that I fell out of my bed and was rolling across the room. I'm not sure if it was a real projection or just a dream. Another day I had a similar dream. When I woke up, I felt like I was spinning.

Lastly, I can stimulate the area in my chest (give myself chills), while awake, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing...

Is stimuation by spinning ok, or does only the energy balls method work?

Thanks

CFTraveler
31st March 2008, 01:53 PM
I feel nothing when I imagine energy balls running around my body. My conciousness tends to procrastinate and jump around and be lazy.

But I do feel sensations when I imagine my feet and legs are spinning around like fans. I also get sensation when I imagine I am breathing through particular parts of my body. Whatever works for you. I use older methods and have come up with a few of my own. Just make sure you can use your fans to go through every inch (or cm) of the interior of your body.

Lastly, I can stimulate the area in my chest (give myself chills), while awake, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing... Maybe. Some people report stimulation differently than others. I feel tingling or just awareness, sometimes buzzing and pulsing (in my extremities). Any sensation shows awareness is going there.

Is stimuation by spinning ok, or does only the energy balls method work? When Robert first developed NEW, besides brushing (for tertiaries) he used a wet clean sponge as the primary method for stimulation. Later on it developed into energy balls. I learned with sponges and like it better, but sometimes I'm in the mood for energy balls. As they're different elements, they're equally valid (one fire, one water, or whatever you want them to be.) With fans I'd say you're using the wind element (albeit indirectly) to cleanse. I sometimes used 'metal pellets' or b-b's, when I wasn't particularly sensitive, and that worked well for me. (This would be 'earth' in my mind.) So if it creates sensation it's good. It's even better to mix it up a bit when you get more experienced.
Mmm I wonder if the chills are because of the wind element being involved...?
Thanks

Korpo
31st March 2008, 03:05 PM
Breath and breathing are always excellent tools for getting aware of energy and its conditions.

Breath can indicate tension - when your breath gets tense and uneven when breathing into a body part, some tension is involved, whether mentally (your attitude towards the exercise might make you tense) or physically (an energy block is present in that part).

Breath can also make feel the flow of energy which might go unnoticed else.

Oliver