PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini in my near future?

CFTraveler
31st March 2008, 03:17 PM
...Or just a dream?
I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work. I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through, got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in. When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.
After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
Yeah.... :roll: :? :|

cody0777
3rd April 2008, 05:02 PM
Thats really a cool experience besides the fear, but do you think it was fear of not knowing what was going to happen to you and your family or the snakes in general? Its good you accepted it I would have aswell.

sleeper
3rd April 2008, 05:25 PM
How badly do you want Kundalini? And for what reasons?

CFTraveler
3rd April 2008, 06:52 PM
cody: The fear was for my family and humanity, not for myself. I was very empowered and unafraid for myself, but I worried for the world in general. I see now that I had some sort of existential angst happening there, for a few days. Interestingly, the idea of Kundalini didn't register until I saw the last snake with it's oversized almost human head and 'engaged with it' eye to eye. Then the theme of the dream changed. It's hard to explain, but I think I was reflecting a fear of changes- not for me personally, but for my loved ones and environment, as I could see that some (the people at work) couldn't make it. So the fear was selfish, but not physical-selfish, if that makes any sense.

sleeper: I don't necessarily want Kundalini for myself, but I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time. The reasons are private, but I can talk to you via pm if you're really curious. And I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.

ButterflyWoman
4th April 2008, 06:47 AM
I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time.
I'm sending you energy on that. I know why you want it, and I think it's a worthy thing. I think sometimes... we're in a situation where we are forced to develop spiritual gifts under pressure, because without the pressure, we would be content, if that makes sense. The added deadline makes it that much more tense and worrisome, but it definitely gets us out of our complacency!

I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.
Well, not everyone goes insane when they have a Kundalini awakening. Some of us do, yes, but for some of us, it's the only way for us to heal so we can heal others. Unless you have reason to believe you'll lose your marbles, don't assume that you will.

Try to release any/all fears and doubts you have about it. Just let them go into the Source to be deactivated (this is a new thing I learned, and it works really well for me so I thought I'd pass it on). The more fear/doubt you harbour, the more likely it is that the Awakening will be troublesome, so the calmer you are, the better.

It's not that unlike childbirth in that sense, actually. Sometimes stuff does go awry, but most of the time it's perfect and if you're prepared and not afraid, it's just a matter of going with the flow. :)

alwayson4
8th September 2008, 06:41 PM
I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity. Please read astral dynamics.

CFTraveler
8th September 2008, 07:00 PM
I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity. Are you talking to me, to CaterpillarWoman, or someone else?
My experience doesn't fit Robert's criteria on the specific 'Uraeus serpent of fire' phenomenon, but it does fit his criteria on Kundalini awakening, which, if you read his many writings in Kundalini is not the same as the 'main event', which is why I titled the thread 'Kundalini in my near future.'

Please read astral dynamics.
Please find out if someone has read a specific book before making comments that are verging on disrespect.

Robert Bruce
8th September 2008, 08:29 PM
G'day,

Just to add my two cents worth here....

Raising kundalini today seems to be viewed something like the ultimate scout badge. A 'must have it now at any cost' kind of thing. Well, the cost can be high if one pursues kundalini in this way.

I am amazed I survived what I did.

A quick fix to everything, and a shortcut to the laborious inner work that seems to take a lifetime, and does. A sudden upsurge in consciousness and knowlege (saves a lot of reading:) and full psychic and healing abilities.

But kundalini is not like this.

For most, awakened kundalini causes significant problems. Raised kundalini, without an experienced guide (personal experience of doing same and surviving reasonably sane) causes a lot more problems.

Most people will spend decades trying to stabilize if they get this far.

It is only when one has stabilized that the psychic abilities and healing abilities will start to stabilize and grow. A profound level of inner and energetic balance is required for high level abilities to manifest. Balance is key.

Raised kundalini does 'not' bring on sudden miraculous healing ability and advanced psychic abilities.

Everyone already has all of these things. But they are blocked by the higher self, and for a very good reason.

first let go of your limitations, connect with your higher self, and these things will appear.

This is not to say one should not aspire to raised kundalini. Far from it. The world need as many persons as it can get operating at higher level of consciousness.

Kundalini begins processes that evolve consciousness to higher levels. This is what Kundalini is. And this mechanism is inside everyone.

It helps a lot if you first face your beliefs and tame your ego.

There are no tricks to raising kundalini, beyond some energy work and intention and inner work. Hard work, but doable if you put the time and effort into this.

One might think that once you have done this amazing feat, you will be put on a pedestal and admired and respected. But in truth, one is generally taken as just another deluded crazy person. I remember back to when I was there. I think I had like $2. to my name and everyone thought I was crazy. Fast fwd 20 years and most people are realizing that I am not quite so crazy as I first appeared....a wild eyed mystic I was then....and still am at heart.

The bottom line here is that Kundalini should be approached with caution and reason and a lot of common sense. In this way it can be approached.

First, learn how to induce a conscious OBE. This is a lot easier and will start the ball rolling, as this changes the way your energy body functions, shifting it to a higher gear so to speak. This is a good start.

Robert

ButterflyWoman
8th September 2008, 11:07 PM
I dont think any of this fits RB's criteria for kundalini activity. Please read astral dynamics.
Excuse me? Can you please clarify what you mean and to whom you directed your comment? If it was me, I can assure you that I speak only from my own direct experience (I can't speak from anyone else's experience now, can I?).

Robert, of course, can speak for himself (as he's done in this thread). He speaks from his own direct experience.

Robert Bruce
13th September 2008, 03:20 AM
G'day,

My post was not directed at anyone in particular.

Forgive me if I sounded critical.

This was not intended.

But on rereading I can see how it could come across that way.

I will remove this if it is causing a problem....feel free to delete it.

Robert

CFTraveler
13th September 2008, 03:25 AM
It's not causing a problem.
Warnings are necessary, especially when people hear about Kundalini and believe it seems like 'a cool thing to do'.
I don't think you should delete it.
Just my opinion, of course.

Robert Bruce
13th September 2008, 03:34 AM
G'day,

Excellent thoughts, btw.

It is very true that often we seem to come under pressure from life, and that this forces us to evolve, or triggers evolution within us. Without the stimulus, we would be 'content' and not both with such things, or have time for them.

Intention, when one approaches kundalini, is very important, as is ones ability to surrender to ones higher self. Kundalini can be approached, awakened, and developed, if one approaches this in a down to earth practical way.

Knowing that the forces unleashed within by kundalini are likely to cause instability, if there is anything inside one that could possibly cause instability, it would therefore be wise to address all of ones emotional baggage and battle scars.

And further to this, it would also be wise to face ones own pain body and ego, and to grow to a place of stability and joy, before one approaches serious work to stimulate kundalini activity.

It is also wise to take a balanced approach, taking care of mind, body, and spirit, so that one is reasonably balanced in all areas.

I see way too many people who are unstable and carrying a lot of baggage and unresolved trauma, that look upon spiritual development and particularly kundalini, as a way of escaping these problems, and escaping the inner work and pain necessary to overcome such problems. This is pure madness, and will become actual madness if such persons actually succeed in triggering the kundalini mechanism.

I am sure that everyone here can see the wisdom of this and come up with a lot of good ideas on how to approach preparing oneself for evolution.....on how to address physical, mental, emotional, trauma, issues, to attain a reasonable level of balance.

This is wisdom....

And I also expect you can see just how many people ignore the common sense approach.

Robert

I do want to be able to miraculously heal, in a short period of time.
I'm sending you energy on that. I know why you want it, and I think it's a worthy thing. I think sometimes... we're in a situation where we are forced to develop spiritual gifts under pressure, because without the pressure, we would be content, if that makes sense. The added deadline makes it that much more tense and worrisome, but it definitely gets us out of our complacency!

I understand Kundalini can cause this, in which case losing my marbles is a sacrifice I'm happy to make. I'm not being noble or anything, actually 'control freak' would describe me aptly at the moment.
Well, not everyone goes insane when they have a Kundalini awakening. Some of us do, yes, but for some of us, it's the only way for us to heal so we can heal others. Unless you have reason to believe you'll lose your marbles, don't assume that you will.

Try to release any/all fears and doubts you have about it. Just let them go into the Source to be deactivated (this is a new thing I learned, and it works really well for me so I thought I'd pass it on). The more fear/doubt you harbour, the more likely it is that the Awakening will be troublesome, so the calmer you are, the better.

It's not that unlike childbirth in that sense, actually. Sometimes stuff does go awry, but most of the time it's perfect and if you're prepared and not afraid, it's just a matter of going with the flow. :)

Robert Bruce
13th September 2008, 03:36 AM
G'day,

Thanks for being so understanding, everyone.

I honestly did not mean to offend anyone.

I've marked this topic to notify me...and will keep in touch with this thread.

Take care, Robert

alwayson4
14th September 2008, 08:39 PM
Thanks RB,

Did you find a way to elevate base consciousness and get around the 'physical limitations of the brain'? Until that happens, am I right in saying kundalini is not as useful as it can be?

I hope you got my message regarding Tibetan Buddhism.

I think I have found a way to to bypass the physical brain in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Send me a message if you are interested.

Robert Bruce
14th September 2008, 10:37 PM
G'day,

Yes, the base level of consciousness changes in response to meditation, energy work, right living, contemplation, introspection, reflection, and in good psychology, by dealing with ones issues and fears and ego.

Kundalini in itself begins making changes to ones level of consciousness, too. It throws up baggage and issues to be dealt with 'now', and this makes it clear that the mechanism involved has intelligence, in that these things must be dealt with in order to function at a higher level of base consciousness. So what I am suggesting here is very natural...a matter of following common sense and dealing with whatever kundalini throws up.

Scientists have not ascertained just what the human brain is capable of. One test I read showed the human mind capable of absorbing over 10,000 words per second. The brain responds and grows according to stimulus.

Everything points to the human brain being a transceiver and that memories and higher functions are held and performed in subtle energetic em aspects of the brain.

I rarely, unfortunately, check my forum pm's. Time deprived. Behind in my other email boxes. so send to workshops@astraldynamics.com and I'll have it cc'd.

Robert

ps, the forums and etc are about to be moved to a 'real' high speed server. Expensive, but worth it as its soooo annoying the long load times and etc.

Thanks RB,

Did you find a way to elevate base consciousness and get around the 'physical limitations of the brain'? Until that happens, am I right in saying kundalini is not as useful as it can be?

I hope you got my message regarding Tibetan Buddhism.

I think I have found a way to to bypass the physical brain in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Send me a message if you are interested.

Robert Bruce
15th September 2008, 02:33 PM
G'day,

Damage to the health can happen. But once you get a little further down the track you realize that you also have the tools to repair yourself. You always did. Its just a matter of realizing this and you can move mountains. Regardless of the health problem, it can be fixed with energy work, affirmations, and working with your higher self. At some point in life, this becomes the path of least resistance; easier than not doing it.

Robert

alwayson4
15th September 2008, 11:20 PM
RB,

What is the best way to work with the higher self? Affirmations or something else?

Also, is there a technique to know what the structure of my energy body is so I can tuneup and balance?

I am not energy clairvoyant, although I have had interesting brow strobes and vision screens in trance meditation.

Robert Bruce
15th September 2008, 11:36 PM
G'day,

Affirmations and energy work and prayer and all other spiritual practices will bring you closer to your higher aspect.

This will lead you onto the realization path.

At some point, you will begin to realize the non dual nature of your association with your higher self and Source.

There is no distance, no barrier, no duality, no separation.

You are that which you aspire to connect with.

The great observer within you...the great I Am.

At birth, your spirit moved through the abyss, through veils of forgetfulness, and into your body. At this point you forgot everything that you were...that you are.... to become who you are now. At that point, it was a baby with an empty mind.

Source is perfect. The only way Source can share your life with you perfectly...is to actually be you.

There is no separation...there never was.

Be still...and know that I Am within.

Once you realize this, you shift into the greater reality.

This can also be likened to living in The Now, as Tolle says.

When you experience The Now, you experience non dual...you are one with your higher aspects.

The above is dependent on your capacity to accept the non dual state.

The sole barrier is you and what you are capable of accepting.

Robert

alwayson4
4th October 2008, 05:25 PM
If profound balance is what causes abilities to develop, and kundalini is only a means to an end, does that mean that it is advantageous to focus on non-spiritual things as well, such as golf, video games etc.?

Also, is kundalini a preview of the death process?

Aunt Clair
5th October 2008, 10:22 AM
...Or just a dream?
I just went through a personal thing, and it's been a trying few days. But I've read that stuff like this can bring on preK or K events. So...
Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work.
In my humble opinion it means that those people at work are unaware , dead inside .

I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through,

The snakes being everywhere imho represents enlightenment and its availablity . The opportunity to develop is everywhere and comes from Mother Earth and universal pranic energy .

.... got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in.
The car imho is the energy body of the dreamer . Fighting off the snakes as pests means seeing spiritual opportunities all around you but not always recognising them to be opportunities , sometimes they a problem .

When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. Imho , the mountain is ascension , the snakes are energy they are kundalini but they are not above the human magician .

I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.Imho , the Tree is an archetypical image of the Tree of Life which is the energy body and the spinal chakral column . The sheer number and size indicates a major event but one with the nadis which are the teeny tubes into which light enters the body through major kandas such as at the perineum , the crown and the heart , for example .

After I woke I could hear a male voice asking me if I accepted the Kundalini vibration. (I was fighting the snakes, so I must have been fighting them.) Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye. I could not flick it away like the others, but it was scary to me in the dream). When I woke and started getting some lucidity I quickly said "I accept the K vibration if it's only affecting me and helps me heal" and woke up. Then for good measure I repeated it in my mind, so no one had any doubt. (Who 'no one' is I'm not sure about.)
This bigger snake is a major flame and looking you in the eye means it will bring visons and development of the brow centre .

This interpretation is imho only .

Mahavatar_Babaji
9th October 2008, 10:25 AM
Hi CFTraveler. Kundalini dreams are sometimes a sign that your kundalini is going to awaken soon. It may not happen immediately, but it may happen eventually. In my experience, I haven't had dreams that involved snakes, but I did have some kundalini dreams, like the ones where I could literally feel the energy move in my spine as I slept. However, based on the accounts of other kundalini experiencers that I've read on Bob Boyd's kundalini forum, many people with awakened kundalini have had dreams involving snakes.

http://www.kundalini-support.com/bb/index.php

CFTraveler
9th October 2008, 04:19 PM
I have the energy surges too, and then they quiet down. Just two days ago I felt like someone had poured molten lava up and down my spine, and I actually could feel things moving around my base chakra. But then all the movements stopped. This has been happening on and off for two years now, and it all started with a dream.

alwayson4
9th October 2008, 08:35 PM
From what I understand, if you feel a) Cramping and b) painful electric shocks at your perineum base chakra, you have kundalini activity.

My base chakra used to be totally inactive.....Through slow, and steady development with NEW, my base chakra is now one of my strongest chakras :D

Nothing can beat NEW in trance....

I found it important to understand the base chakra has four satelites, as described in RB's dedicated energy book.

You can run energy to the tailbone (satelite), and to the genitals (satelite...dont get too aroused), and the the base chakra will activate more powerfully than sending energy to the base chakra with 'cold' satelites. Also send some energy to subnavel storage center every couple of minutes or so during practice. It warms up the whole lower portion of the body.

Korpo
9th October 2008, 09:16 PM
From what I understand, if you feel a) Cramping and b) painful electric shocks at your perineum base chakra, you have kundalini activity.

Or just a blocked base chakra.

Oliver

9th October 2008, 10:52 PM

Oliver

OR an S&M fetish :mrgreen:

alwayson4
9th October 2008, 11:02 PM

Oliver

do you mean blocked upstream or downstream?

Korpo
10th October 2008, 10:31 AM
do you mean blocked upstream or downstream?

That's an interesting distinction you make there. What do you mean?

Oliver

alwayson4
24th October 2008, 06:07 PM
I found this extremely interesting article while googling

The Arcane One
21st March 2010, 10:17 PM
I realize this is a rather old post, but being new here and having experienced premature Kundalini release I thought I would ad some information about my experience. After a couple of years of working with and teaching Reiki classes. I met an individual who said they could assist with raising the energy in me. It was done in the form of an attunement, and being sensitive to energy, i could tell that something was most certainly happening. I could feel the energy as it began to move up my spine. At the same time I started to sweat profusely and became agitated. The person I was working with said we had reached a point of needing to stop, and I was in total agreement. Days following this session, I would break out with severe hot flashes accompanied by terrible mood swings. I spoke with the person who I worked with and explained that what was going on was almost too much to endure. He agreed that we should stop. It took me many months to adjust to what had been done. I never did have any more work done by this person but did in time (years) allow it to develop on it's own. As Robert said
Raising kundalini today seems to be viewed something like the ultimate scout badge. A 'must have it now at any cost' kind of thing. Well, the cost can be high if one pursues kundalini in this way.
He is absolutely correct. I happened to be one of the lucky ones in the fact that the end result was nothing too serious. As for miraculous healing's, I have yet to perform them on anyone or myself. There is a marked difference in the energy and how it feels compared to before. But in the long run, it is not worth risking your physical or mental health for.

Tutor
28th March 2010, 03:33 AM
amen brother

CFTraveler
21st April 2010, 09:36 PM
Since I've been having a hard time (better now) I have noticed that I'm not doing some things as I did before, and some are different- I'm not projecting as I used to; the frequency and quality of my projections seem diminished, but what I get seems to happen in the physical- so the visions are becoming (or seem to become) precognitive.
The other day in my journal I reported seeing fire, and just last night, I saw the flame (in waking reality) that I had seen in vision. This seems inconsequential, other than it's fairly new to me, it only started a few months ago.

So last night when I went to bed and I started doing my usual relaxing/energy routine, something different began to happen- I felt energy going up and down my sushumma very tactilely- as if someone had installed two hoses with hi-powered water spurting from them, one in my neck down, and the other in my base up. It was extremely strong, and almost shocking, and then the flows began to rotate- like a sprinkler system, going very slowly around. It was very weird, and IDK how long it lasted- more than a few minutes.

Later on I had some significant dreams (that I forgot), but I have to say, that even though I've felt energy before, this was new, and a little weird. OK, a lot weird.

Tutor
23rd April 2010, 03:21 PM
i thought i had a post secondary crash reply right here...hmmmm. did i delete it? :shock:

i cannot remember. :roll:

CFTraveler
23rd April 2010, 03:45 PM
I can't either.
After so many crashes and reboots, I'm not sure what was said or where it went.

CFTraveler
10th May 2010, 11:05 PM
So last night was rough, went to bed really late and passed out. This morning I had a dream that was very tactile- made me think that the K is indeed rising.
As I was waking up I was flying, and all of a sudden this giant snake came up after me, and butted me in the low chakra, and went in, all the way to the belly. I felt it as if it were really happening. I woke up wondering if someone had kicked me but I was alone.
That was a freaky feeling.

Then later this afternoon, when I took a nap, two times I doubled up uncontrollably- as if my entire belly were spasming (sit-up style). This happened twice and it was weird also. It happened before going to sleep, (medium trance) and then I just passed out.

K, or crazy?
:wink:

eyeoneblack
14th May 2010, 11:45 PM
...Or just a dream?
Last night I dreamed that I was at work and there were a few dead bodies in the desks, but people were still there trying to make things work. I wondered what killed them and decided to sneak out of work. I walked out, and there were snakes all over the ground. I didn't think anything about them, but went through, got on my car and drove home. I fought off some of the snakes to get in. When I got home my hubby and son were fighting some other snakes, and I jumped in and flecked them away. We started going up a mountain, and the snakes went up after us. I kept flicking them away, and we got to a tree. They climbed up the tree as I flew around flicking the snakes off the mountain/cliff. I woke up very stressed, because they were all over the place.

Bank to the dream, can't wait; but the RB stuff ... all good.

Right before waking I was looking at one snake that looked like it had a big head. (bigger than a normal snake) and was looking me in the eye.

What I believe to be my initiation dream involved a super-python in a jungle/stream setting. For some reason there were a number of boxes linked together with tubes, the snake curled in the dense growth and his head rising high above this jungle-gym of boxes, each a little higher than the former. My part in the initiation was to climb into the first box, through and out, and then into the next box and so forth. When I had made it through all but the last box and was just climbing out it I felt the snake slithering up my back. It was a creepy feeling but I wasn't afraid. Then the python's huge head (big as mine) came out of the box and looked at me nose to nose. And I woke up.

This was a long and elaborate dream in which I also met one of my guides (Rein). I have the original on my desk-top. Incidentally, the seer of ancient times was also known as a pythoness. So yes, I would say maybe some of the disturbance in you life is directly related to a stirring Kundalini. Don't freak out, like Cttrpllrwrm said, get with it, don't fight it.

eyeoneblack
14th May 2010, 11:53 PM
And I woke up.

No, I didn't at that time. My guide and I had dinner in the same 'Lodge' of the initiation. It was a nice little cafe with white table-cloths and china and silver. :) I must have woken up before actually sitting down at the table - I should read the original :P

eyeoneblack
15th May 2010, 12:06 AM
BTW, Traveler, if you could manage to eat a raw steak, might help things along (unless that's opposed to your belief system). Eat it cold, put some steak sauce on it, or hoseradish. You're dealing with a most primal power and now is not the best time to be too sophisticated (think of the root of that word :lol: )

CFTraveler
15th May 2010, 02:44 AM
:D
I'm so half-crazy right now that if it does rise I might not even notice.... :P Yeah, I don't know if I can eat a raw steak (bleah) beef is something I eat very rarely, if ever. But if things start stirring up again I'll try to remember that.

ButterflyWoman
15th May 2010, 08:34 AM
Look up recipes for steak tartare. It's raw beef, but it's highly seasoned and pretty tasty. You need really fresh beef for it, though, sliced really thinly.

eyeoneblack
15th May 2010, 03:39 PM
A "proper" awakening of the Kundalini concerns the central pathway of the spinal column. If you were to see a cross-section of the spinal chord you would notice it looks like a butterfly, which, like a proto-brain mimics the butterfly appearance of the brain in cross-section. The central path (or sushumna), then is merely that narrow junction of the two lobes or wings referred to as the pingala and the ida and has no apparent structure of its own, physically speaking.

So what we are left to understand is a rising K will advance along the ‘central’ pathway when the ida and pingala are in balance, otherwise it would do so to the left or right. There are tales of the mayhem that ensues from an unbalanced awakening, but the more thought I give it, the more I realize the Kundalini is a polarized energy in and of itself and cannot exist except in parity. It can be neither negative, nor positive. This balanced energy then has no other recourse than the sushumna, that balanced interface between the two halves of the spinal column in which to express itself.
So to refer to a premature or unbalanced awakening is to turn a blind eye to the prima facie circumstances that enable its expression, i.e. it won‘t happen until it CAN happen and when it can happen it most definitely will. So when it DOES happen, how can we argue we weren’t spiritually ready for it? Viewed in this way, a ‘premature’ or ‘unbalanced’ awakening is rather the norm than the exception. As an evolving person we are naturally overwhelmed by its demands and since it can in no way be undone we are faced with feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
It is our Spirit saying, it is time for you to come along, kicking and screaming if you like, but come along you will. :)

Razzalot
13th June 2010, 10:32 AM
Hey CFT - you tried affirmations to activate the Kundalini? Please update us if you do, I would be very interested in whether it has any effect.

Good luck :)

Robert Bruce
13th June 2010, 03:39 PM
G'day,

Well said.

It only happens when it can happen. This gives one the opportunity to evolve consciousness. Success is obviously not a given, but the opportunity is presented.

Robert

A "proper" awakening of the Kundalini concerns the central pathway of the spinal column. If you were to see a cross-section of the spinal chord you would notice it looks like a butterfly, which, like a proto-brain mimics the butterfly appearance of the brain in cross-section. The central path (or sushumna), then is merely that narrow junction of the two lobes or wings referred to as the pingala and the ida and has no apparent structure of its own, physically speaking.

So what we are left to understand is a rising K will advance along the ‘central’ pathway when the ida and pingala are in balance, otherwise it would do so to the left or right. There are tales of the mayhem that ensues from an unbalanced awakening, but the more thought I give it, the more I realize the Kundalini is a polarized energy in and of itself and cannot exist except in parity. It can be neither negative, nor positive. This balanced energy then has no other recourse than the sushumna, that balanced interface between the two halves of the spinal column in which to express itself.
So to refer to a premature or unbalanced awakening is to turn a blind eye to the prima facie circumstances that enable its expression, i.e. it won‘t happen until it CAN happen and when it can happen it most definitely will. So when it DOES happen, how can we argue we weren’t spiritually ready for it? Viewed in this way, a ‘premature’ or ‘unbalanced’ awakening is rather the norm than the exception. As an evolving person we are naturally overwhelmed by its demands and since it can in no way be undone we are faced with feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
It is our Spirit saying, it is time for you to come along, kicking and screaming if you like, but come along you will. :)

CFTraveler
13th June 2010, 06:21 PM
Hey CFT - you tried affirmations to activate the Kundalini? Please update us if you do, I would be very interested in whether it has any effect.

Good luck :) I have never tried to activate Kundalini.
I have (and continue to) use affirmations as part of a larger manifestation system for other things in my life.
Whatever K stirrings or awakenings I have had have come from my spiritual seeking, plus energy work and projection practice.

I have sometimes toyed with the idea of trying it on purpose, but I'm crazy enough as it is, thank you very much.

Robert Bruce
14th June 2010, 12:25 AM
G'day CF,

You said it 'its crazy enough as it is'

I have only come across one case (a student at one of my live workshops) where kundalini has risen smoothly and had minimal destabilizing effects.

It usually, at the least, sends one a bit batty.

That is not to say that this should not be aspired to.

robert

Razzalot
14th June 2010, 09:57 AM
HAH!! Fair enough CFT, good call haha..

A thought - my understanding of Kundalini is that it could be said to be the means by we achieve a state of Unity with God. I have read that Kundalini can become active, because of a deep yearning to achieve this Union. My experience, is that there is no higher goal for any man women or child, that Unity with God is the supreme desire (presumably, until it is achieved..). Apologies, I have not read all your posts CFT. Perhaps you will find something useful in these concepts though.

CFTraveler
14th June 2010, 02:16 PM
Hi Razzalot.
I have experienced such moments of bliss/union. But in my understanding, even though Kundalini isn't supposed to be permanent, it may be. So even though my purpose (as I understand it) is to understand God's Will for me, that is, to attain God Understanding, I do not feel I'm ready for union in this more permanent way.

Tutor
14th June 2010, 02:16 PM
CFT,

I suggest that as Robert has mentioned the one case, so it is for yourself. but, having already come through it, gently so, that even now with all the cases of violent uprising within, you rather imagine that you've been left out.

in having read you for lord knows how many months now, there is everything that would be reaped from kundalini in your responsive nature that is most evident in this forum.

i suggest the named topical heading become, "Kundalini in my near past?"

tim

CFTraveler
14th June 2010, 02:36 PM
I'm sure that I've had many 'awakenings', at least the way they're described- so who knows, it may be true. But I feel that my God Understanding is mostly intellectual, with some heart thrown in every once in a while- but not enough, it seems to me. I know a lot of folks that are much more at peace than I am- so you may be right- it may be beneficial to try to induce it on purpose- but I'm still not sure enough to commit to this type of practice. I just flirt with it.

Tutor
14th June 2010, 04:26 PM
CFT,

"But I feel that my God Understanding is mostly intellectual,..."

this is exactly what being aware/awake is, the very 'arc'. for we must accept that 'god understanding' through our very unique self is just about it, and knowing would be intellectual.

intellectual being would forget in it's thinking to feel modality, while emotional being never fails to feel therefore thinking.

notice the nuances of this particular statement which you shared, "But I feel that my God Understanding is...."

"...mostly intellectual" is the part which composed the feelings into worded mentated form, that form of your knowing based upon that understanding which from feelings "is".

these different states, or bodys, are the whole body as redundant systems. they may seem different in that their copositional structuring amps upward to form within an overall formation.

from spiritual arises emotionality, from emotional arises physicality, from physical arise intellectuality, from intellectual there is spiritual, yet not arising to.

to say that, from spiritual arise intellectuality, from intellectual arise physicality, from physicality arises emotionality, from emotionality there is spiritual, yet not arising to.

in this we may relegate time as we see it in the clockwise brevity, and time as it really is in the counter-clockwise longevity.

applying these two, we may see how our brevity cannot know but may understandingly endure the link; while in our longevity we cannot but know but have no understanding the chain enduring.

for example, a chain of great length would from a strong link exert too very much upon a weaker, or weakest link, and thereby has no singular understanding of individual links uniquely formed in the entirety of the formation.

the chain knows the formation alone, yet the link understands it's unique form alone.

timewise for the brevity of the link is swift, too fast for it to know the chain. timewise for the longevity of the chain is reaching across the swift links, to slow for it to understand the links.

yet, both are the same, so to speak, in that the chain is finished, if not the link could not be in it's length. but as the brevity, the link is unawares of beyond itself in the length, and in the interdependent state of links linked, it's uniqe form is going to respond in kind, be it weak to strong.

this is where 'dependency' arises in our humanous, for a chain is stronger than it's weakest link.

thus, the weakest link is the leader of the formation in all things considered or chain, as it in it's brevity would have sway over the interdependent length.

now, seeing that read rightly, we may understand the world's import, and our unique self in the world. as the longevity's interdependent counter-clockwise nature would keep the named brevities toward revealing their unique weaknesses in the world, that overall interdependent strength is raised up.

applying this spiritual psychology then is of great import towards seeing our feelings in it which would if let loose, if freed, work positively toward expressed weakness maturing toward our overall strength in what is our longevity of being.

if one might see it, it is as if a chain reaches from spirit back to spirit in the aforementioned scheme of reach mentioned above.

thus we may see the circle of life, which we are twice anchored to as beginning and end in the same place.

one is the fullness of the circle, and one is every link running through it and in it.

this chain does not just reach as a circle, it also runs through the interior as would bowels run, or routes through a labyrinth.

it is a mighty chain, one of which time is finished from, but time is a fact of life throughout as links of brevity to it's fullness of being.

you in your understanding or feelings are called to be real in that state, for from there is the length'c co-understanding that would through the intellect inform you of the right expressive mode, wherein all things considered, mercifully so, give strength to the weak.

one cannot hope within a brevity to intellectually of their own brevity, withstand the tug upon the emotional state, which places itself rightfully to the weakest charge to cry out with an ouch, alright now, give me some ease or we are all done in the finish.

so, from this link our cry is of great import, our inner voice has sway over all that is length. we are not predisposed as having no say in it because of it's length. in fact, we are disposed to have all say as it, at great length from our brevity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIv1MAClQhk

just look out upon the globalized world at large, at the undamned outpouring of subconscious content, as if our very outlying world is nought but pure subconscious uprising. the ring through the tautly taught chain of our events is home, this and these links crying out upon the anchored end/beginning. through and though, and tight as all hell would have it heavenly be all.

back: having pondered while i worked a bit, to give clarity here i'd add that no other link but the central link would feel more strain and thereby be the weakest, feeling both beginning and end quite severely anchored. it is asked, how far is the east to the west, but we may see it as two hands nailed far apart so much that the shoulders have been dislocated in the stretch, or we may in acceptance of that, put our two hands together in solidarity of prayer. for there it is that beginning and end would meet within us toward all which concerningly tugs the centered link's weakness in testament of overall strength.

it's just words, foolish ones at best, and serious not.

tim

later note: i now feel that this analogy is insufficient toward understanding.

eyeoneblack
16th June 2010, 05:08 AM
Tutor, I'll read yours in the morning with a cup of coffee.

I hate to be so blunt, but that's my style apparently: there is nothing inherently good or godly about the powers of Kundalini. It 'rains' on the good and wicked alike and the psychic benefits of its energy is as often turned towards pernicious ends as blithe or 'righteous' ones. It is equally functional in the black arts as well as the white.

So please don't think it is a blessing granted for your moral rectitude and godly aspirations; it is the Leviathan afterall. :!:

eyeoneblack
16th June 2010, 02:50 PM
So please don't think it is a blessing granted for your moral rectitude and godly aspirations; it is the Leviathan afterall.

Talking to my self again :roll: I just read the Pondini thread, I would do better to remember the caliber of minds here :oops: :P

But seriously, do we understand there is nothing holy about Kundalini? It has more of a carnal than spiritual nature to me. And yet, the benefactors of its gifts I meet here seem to argue strongly against that idea. :?

ButterflyWoman
16th June 2010, 03:15 PM
It has more of a carnal than spiritual nature to me.
Carnal? What, fleshly? Material? No. That's not how I have experienced it. There were some apparent physical side effects and manifestations, yes (mysterious illness, pain, odd symptoms that didn't seem to have any cause, etc.), but those are resolving and have been for some time.

And yet, the benefactors of its gifts I meet here seem to argue strongly against that idea.
Well, I'm not arguing, only expressing my experience.

The majority of the workings of Kundalini in my life have been mental, emotional, and spiritual. The physical aspects were and are secondary to the tremendous changes that have taken place in my perception. It is fair to say that I am not the same person that I was before. I have some things in common with her, but I am as different from her as a butterfly is from a caterpillar.

Although, interestingly, not physically. In fact, people who knew me twenty years ago would still recognise me immediately. I'm the same height, same weight (maybe a little heavier), same tendency to dye my hair red, still wear glasses, have the same neutral North American accent. Other than having aged and showing the signs thereof, I'm physically the same (and a little worse for wear).

I'm interested in hearing more about the carnality of Kundalini. Perhaps it's an unusual form of it. Perhaps, like so many things, the experience of Kundalini is unique to the individual? (Individuality being an illusion, anyway, but that's a different discussion ;)).

eyeoneblack
21st June 2010, 03:08 AM
I'm interested in hearing more about the carnality of Kundalini. Perhaps it's an unusual form of it. Perhaps, like so many things, the experience of Kundalini is unique to the individual? (Individuality being an illusion, anyway, but that's a different discussion

(Been out of town a few days...) Ok. I'm saying it's The Beast. The powers it endows are clairvoyant and clairsentient. In the same way the animals 'know' when a natural disaster is imminent, Kundalini can give us the same talent. In the same way dogs and cats can ‘see’ astral hanger-arounders, Kundalini can give us that talent. In the same way an animal (say an elephant) may mourn the deceased, but soon move on, Kundalini can give us that talent.

Further, it deals with that physiology of the brain that is common to all vertebrates - the limbic brain (or system). This is where the action is concerning our ability to transcend the mundane awareness (lack of it) that is the work of nearly all we do. My neurologist buddy calls it the ‘dinosaur brain’, because he, in his scientific rationalism, likes to denigrate it as if all that matters is what one may achieve with the powers of the cortex. :roll:

So all I’m saying is Kundalini is primal, instinctive and doesnt’ care much for manners and good behavior, and has little to do with our Godly aspirations except that once activated one is overcome by the depths of their psyche and the possibility of the heights now before it.

I’ve already mentioned the initiatory of warning dream with the python but the dream that kicked my ass came some months later. I have often referred to it by comparison to “Encounters of the Third Kind” where the guy has to pile mud up, can’t help it, just has to. That’s the way I felt after this dream, I had to study and learn what this dream was telling me. I couldn’t sleep and it’s true, I drank heavily but to no drunken effect until my body just finally cratered after four or more days of this mania.

I apologize if I offend people with such a tale. But I think my point is fairly obvious to the one’s that can understand, even if no one around quite understands it.

(oh, and I’ll try not to use the word ‘argue’, it’s just my training).

ButterflyWoman
21st June 2010, 05:50 AM
The powers it endows are clairvoyant and clairsentient.
I was already clairsentient prior to my Kundalini transformation (though I had no clue what it was or how to use it properly, and it often did me more harm than good). I'm still not especially clairvoyant, but my clairaudience has improved markedly (I has some of that prior, as well).

Further, it deals with that physiology of the brain that is common to all vertebrates - the limbic brain (or system). This is where the action is concerning our ability to transcend the mundane awareness (lack of it) that is the work of nearly all we do. My neurologist buddy calls it the ‘dinosaur brain’, because he, in his scientific rationalism, likes to denigrate it as if all that matters is what one may achieve with the powers of the cortex.
Ah, okay. Yeah, I get that. I've always thought of it as a kind of "total rewiring". :)

Kundalini is primal, instinctive and doesnt’ care much for manners and good behavior, and has little to do with our Godly aspirations except that once activated one is overcome by the depths of their psyche and the possibility of the heights now before it.
I see what you're talking about now.

oh, and I’ll try not to use the word ‘argue’, it’s just my training
I understand the precision use of the word, but in a forum like this, people most often don't use that meaning, and instead mean, well, the more common usage. I've gotten into the habit of assuming the latter, rather than the former. Prolly a good idea to modify your language slightly in that regard, though, just so you don't have to qualify all the time. ;)

Tutor
21st June 2010, 03:32 PM
primal? hmmmm...makes it sound like it is of a stoneage dimwit; and i see what your not talking about!

this kundalini is primordial, the essense of 'man' in particular in its yearning/brooding spirit stage, perhaps set within the very fertile earth as a pristine garden awaiting physical conscious notice.

ya have to reckon it in its proper order. that before the physical human body there was 'life', and this life alone was the feminine energy flourishing, and by flourishing is meant that throughout the whole there was already established the masculine energy in everything before a physical human body came into into its preparatory wonder without conscious notice.

even today, all throughout nature (life) the feminine principle rules. this true in everything but human nature's rather superficial pov which masks self ignorance. though, this doesnt mean that deeper beyond that self-ignorance that feminine does not rule, for it very well does.

to give a name then to this primordial life, it contemplative of creating man; is to name Her as Zoe; and being wholey known unto herself without mysterys unsolved, she raised up the first human form/body which within it was both feminine and masculine in a harmonious human nature.

this body was called Adamic, and it displayed the male physical form, though while being superficially male this body within held the union, was an inner marriage. such that, not only was this the beginning of mankind, but it also represented the end or guaranteed finality of the human journey toward externalized union of two genders physically displayed in greater nature (life/zoe). alpha and omega

this body of union (adamic) fully conscious of Word set upon naming nature, giving notice to Her from the within to that which was without name, throughout the garden/earth. so to say, that before the disunion of mankind, all was named within that which is consciousness embodied as union.

with this completed, and in contemplative pov, the union entered into the dualistic fields of nature, where feminine and masculine within named nature's had clearly been consciously established. so it follows that the union of its whole self joined the creation part and parcel.

thus was the body of union (adamic) separated, leaving Adam as fully male with the mystery of his feminine counterpart seeming absent from within hinself; and the entrance of Eve whom as a physicality had resided within the adamic body of union, such as to say, that for Eve now to reside in the flesh as woman so was she also taken from adam; as again, she and he had resided in same body as union in the fully conscious naming of nature from within to that which layed before them together as nature outlying.

so now, in this present moment there were two, man and woman, set free in the prepartory procreative creation, that they too follow this nature that is, was and ever shall be they, human nature as union along with each indwelling as the other's mystery, in that they became two, yet never did they become as not one, but in fleshly counterparts.

"set free" is the key here, for we have forgotten this "freedom" that we two may come together in the having and holding of guaranteed present union.

in union within one body, there is no sense of this union, no understanding, even though in the union there is all knowing, as in the very Word upholding nature would with full consciousness name of it's one complete self into that nature outlying which is from it's feminine energy creative of masculine energy in an harmonious union of dualistic measures.

so to say, that the all knowing Word went forth/out, and in that swift move of it's self created the procreative nature/garden/earth, which within would come the contemplative body of union for naming, in hindsight. for it is only in hindsight that name may arrive, as by observing created nature reveals the prior knowing/potential through understanding the now present potentialitys in display of life/zoe.

thus, the out going exhalation, or spoken word, gives life as feminine to feminine; for is it not true that very plant life takes the human exhalation toward life and gives back to human the inbreath/inhalation of life giving oxygen?

therefore, the Word going out is feminine carrying the all Knowing potential. following, is the masculine observant contemplative thought that arriving would in hindsight give name.

this is intercourse in its essense of spirit becoming life as a conscious union. for what was first layed down was not in thought, but as the brooding of a mother over her eggs, and following was the thought which with understanding covered in the naming, said names as completion of seeds in a fertile field.

in this way, it also said that sound went out as forethought, this forethought giving life as a fertile field of nature. following that came the light which fertilized the fertile field with hues of thoughted name.

but, we must 'understand' that this dealt not in time, but in a swiftness without time's dictates. for time could have only come when the primordial body of union seperated into its two human counterparts as man and woman. prior to that happening of freedom to be, there was no sense of time, for conscious being whole had not entered into dualistic reasoning from mystery of other for both man and woman together having and holding one another.

now, without writing more long windedness, one might from this loose diatribe, that is right off the cuff; apply it toward understanding of the kundalini.

kundalini which drives out the mysterious (beast), leaving only the union of two as one within, for full consciousness of nature and named looking through the bodily doors as ONE.

for within every man is his mysterious feminine nature, and within every woman is her mysterious masculine nature. this regardless of outer display, both physical and emotional, as this does not imply anything whatsoever towards preferential partnering in the world.

for this underlying principle is the guarantee of our coupling in reunion, and it is as diverse as is human nature's examples of coupling.

human kind is predisposed in its nature to fear that which is mysterious, for in the mystery is darkness as if shadows looming over us. yet, this mechanism is not a fault or fallacy, it is merely that igniting to understand and give name, name which thus ends mystery, for in the naming is the light shed upon mystery.

this is why the reversal of gender through the kundalini process, where feminine rises up through the masculine agency, and masculine falls down throught he feminine agency; which i explained somewhere earlier on??? with analogy utilizing our planetary functions outlying.

the mystery rises through the dualistic other, such that it as mystery would arise natural fear which ignites thought towards the naming of this forgotten nature within. all physical human bodies are samely set, regardles of the pysical display of genders.

one cannot understand this by looking at the outlying world, for from this arrived, arrives and ever shall arrive what is the outlying display, unto very US the originator of all through and through.

if this were not true, then no one could presently be postulating a thought towards its inevitable return to fullness of conscious union through our human dualistic approach of return.

it is one thing to form an opinion, for that is what human does. but it is quite another to get off one's behind, enliven the 'self' and apply some hindsight to IT. there is nothing in our present world which is absent, such that this application is not now possible.

as said earlier, before ever this dualistic world of time came to be, all nature was consciously named, and all said names have never gone anywhere, for nature is before us everyone or we'd not be here in recognition of it sentiently. all is all in every breathing moment, from within to the without of our outlying presense of togetherness.

attitude is altitude. and everyone's attitude quite reveals their personal altitude. words like "righteous" and "godly" have no bearing, but to someone whom lackadaysically will not of themself apply that 'self' in the given day.

given what the world misteaches us, it is difficult for either gender to reconcile the other within themself. but, neither is the darkness coming or a "beast" praytell. for either, the mystery within os the darkness seeming as the fearful beast, and the light is the coming other in resolve of the mystery. or to say, in the hsadow is the whispering sound which beckons the light's following nature to give fullness in name to this hidden and feared nature.

what does this offer, this light? it offers the reunion within, where each gender outlying is no longer a misthought role without us in it. for when our dualistic counterpart is alit within then he or she is the light from without; for it is each of us which would from light within cast light in projection upon the truth hidden in the secondary outlying mystery as well.

tim

Cal
22nd June 2010, 01:15 AM
...Or just a dream?

Hi CF, it sure seems like you'll be having some K experiences soon, hopefully they will be mindbogglingly fascinating (it seems like most you read about on the net are quite negative).

But always bare this dream in mind, while you are experiencing the K energies, you may find yourself feeling as though you are being threatened, physically mentally emotionally even, just remember the dream, the threat perceived is not to be believed.

If I hadn't had an attitude of complete and total surrender, I could easily have believed that I was losing my mind, or something was very wrong with me, but because I did surrender/sacrifice myself to/for it, I never had fear, and you don't want fear, not on a K trip, it blocks out the higher energies that come, and they aren't to be missed.

But before all that happened, before it kicked in fully, I experienced mental revelations, it was a non physical internal, mental enlightening process whereby your perceptions/reality are expanded infinitely, many times over (although only once at a time, usually with several months space in the beginning, this amount of space decreasing over time). Ultimately this results in you understanding yourself on whole new level.

You're in for a treat :)

One tip: Remember the breath, always remember the breath.

EDIT: You're dream may also suggest you might have to sacrifice parts of yourself in some way (the dead bodies) relating to work. I didn't have a job at the time of my K and I am so glad, I would have had to quit!

Peace
Cal

ButterflyWoman
22nd June 2010, 07:51 AM
Hey, Cal. Long time no post! :)

CFTraveler
22nd June 2010, 02:22 PM
Hi CF, it sure seems like you'll be having some K experiences soon, hopefully they will be mindbogglingly fascinating (it seems like most you read about on the net are quite negative).Hey Cal- I've had a few other K-type dreams (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17866&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=150#p131457) since the one you quoted, so I know something is happening, whatever it is.
Cheers,
C.

Cal
25th June 2010, 09:26 PM
Hey, Cal. Long time no post! :)

Howdy Caterpillar, I log on every so often to read the posts, however I rarely reply. (I'm usually lurking around though :) )

Hi CF, it sure seems like you'll be having some K experiences soon, hopefully they will be mindbogglingly fascinating (it seems like most you read about on the net are quite negative).Hey Cal- I've had a few other K-type dreams (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17866&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=150#p131457) since the one you quoted, so I know something is happening, whatever it is.
Cheers,
C.

The snakes in your dreams are pretty much how my own dreams turned out, the snake(s) coming in and causing havoc. I remember very few of my dreams, but I didn't get the snake dreams until after the main K event.

I need to stop comparing your experience with mine *slaps forehead*

Each is most likely unique.

Peace
Cal

eyeoneblack
2nd July 2010, 12:51 PM
I was just thinking, CFT, that perhaps your posts of late have shown a breadth and depth that is, I think, nothing short of inspired. Sometimes we surprise ourselves thinking about a question/problem and we type out our thoughts and then when we're done we go, "Hey, that was pretty darn good!"

I say this because I think others have noticed as well. This is one thing Kundalini will do for you - it litteraly makes you smarter :D . Your brain clicks making associations easily and on target. What I'm saying is, I think K in your future is upon you. :wink:

But only you could know that. What do you think?

Richard

CFTraveler
2nd July 2010, 02:45 PM
Oh, I don't know. If you go back in time you'll see some "smart posts" and then some "not so smart posts"- I think my "smart posts" are somewhat channeled, and they come and go. I used to be a lot smarter than I am right now, I can tell you.
Right now, I'm not too atriculate either- I'm halfway through my first cup of coffee.

But yes, I do know something is upon me. Could be Kundalini, or just another Dark Night. Or one leading to the other. Or something.

CFTraveler
4th May 2011, 07:15 PM
In the past three or four days I've had some nightly energy goings on in my body, some quite dramatic, and even some leg things happening. I don't know what's going on but something is.
And yes, snake dreams on the day the energy crawling up my torso dealie happened. Then I've been kind of crazy during the day (anxious for no reason), and other stuff also.
I know, vague. But whatcha gonna do.

psionickx
5th May 2011, 10:53 AM
Taking the liberty of quoting your posts -- same subforum though.

I've had all sorts of Peak Experiences, what can be called 'Awakenings', or 'realizations', but I don't consider myself K active, because I don't have (or haven't in a long time) those energy sensations that many K experiencers report.
So my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.

This seems out of place , but i opine it however nonetheless with due respect : I think it fares well for people under the processe(s) of awakening ... job-holders, home-makers , people with responsibilities ,people with familial obligations or just even random minutiae of life that need getting done day-by-day .....to keep an eye on "kundalini-spike-stimuli" (those somethings that vary :wink: ).
genuine altruism that is ignited to exceed , under pressure , to evovle faculties ...might be a very effective combo.It IMHO aligns well with the working needs of the large more cohesive whole.

Another quote ,from one of your more recent musings on Kundalini :-

Would this then not describe K if your totem is not a snake (although in mystical language a snake is not fire, it is earth. So would a person with a different totem not have a 'typical' rising, instead some other type of experience?

:arrow: Progressive Evolution.Moving beyond benchmarks .."okay thats all peachy keen but i am however somewhat intimated with my own inner workings" denotes the fact you are ....for a lack of a better analogy "no longer swimming with the shoal".

I have said this on this forum for someone else before , will reiterate as i feel it appropo to happenstance.
some people have unfortunately , the unique positions of being vangaurds at a rather tricky frontier.

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Flying dreams- falling and jerking during hypnagogic/hypergogic sleep is sometimes a sign. Those kriyas can be a kicker

...Or just a dream?