PDA

View Full Version : Day 36: Astral Noise?

LightningMunk
31st March 2008, 08:43 PM
hey everyone, just would like to post an experience i had today while i was practicing my day 36 session. i got settled in and started to clear my mind and start breathwork. when i was about 3 minutes into it, all of a sudden i heard a males voice come from about a foot in front of me but sounded distant. i awoke completely since no one was in the house at the time and no one is around outside (dark rainy day) and even went to check if someone was, but there was no one. the only thing that was in front of me was my headset for my computer, and there was no possible program up that could have made that voice (no instant messenger or any audio/media) and even checked my brothers computer. the voice was definitely male, but it sounded like it had come from my headset. i have had some virus problems on my computer last nite, and a little bit this morning, but i have no idea what kind of virus could make a male voice like that. and it wasnt clear talking, like i couldnt make out the words of what it said. so im just curious if this was an astral noise, since it had mentioned on Day 35 by Brian about astral noise, and it just completely shocked me when it happened about half an hour ago. thanks!!

CFTraveler
31st March 2008, 09:51 PM
Yep.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304&p=55885#p55885 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7304&p=55885#p55885)