PDA

View Full Version : energy body - pulsing?

stargazer
4th December 2005, 08:59 AM
I tend to do a lot of NEW work before I fall asleep at night (as well as throughout the day.)

Well, last night as I was lying in bed, not doing anything in particular, my energy body suddenly "perked up" and got very stimulated, I started feeling some very strong energy flow with heat through my limbs, not initiated by me.

At this point, something started happening that I could best describe as pulsing. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but it was kind of an unfamiliar and very strong, dynamic sensation that really caught me off guard. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

The best way I can describe it is that the energy seems to surge through my whole body in waves, such that the physical body is mostly strongly felt at the bottom of one wave, and the energy body is felt very strongly at the top of the wave... accompanied by a sort of "slipping" feeling like one is about to faint. Only, not scary like an about-to-faint sensation, just the same kind of heat / overall body rush, like a blush that kind of overwhelms your vision and makes you feel like you're about to lose consciousness. I was also hearing loud ringing in my ears, a very constant and steady tone. The center of my palms were so stimulated that they were stinging (still need to do some more unblocking there, there's a lot of pressure there during secondary NEW work) It felt like it was SUPPOSED to happen so I let it, but I had no idea what to make of it!

Note: I was fully conscious at the time.

Sachiel
4th December 2005, 01:48 PM
That;s really interesting...it could be kundalini related, maybe?

Quantitativefool
4th December 2005, 04:43 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say Kundalini related, perhaps he just had a really charged memory-maybe something you recently got over- that discharged in the energy body. Also, it may have just been natural stimulation. It sounds good whatever it was though.

Hope it helps,
-Stu

chakra74
6th December 2005, 01:11 AM
To me it sounds like you are making excellent progress. Many years ago when I felt sensations that you describe heightened abilities usually followed just after.

Usually if energy was moving so fast and in waves like you described soon after some chakras would start to buzz. I'm by no means a teacher or anything like that, but to me it sounds very positive.

Congratulations in your progress.

stargazer
6th December 2005, 06:04 AM
Thanks, chakra74.. after several months of secondary NEW work I had actually just started slowly moving into some more primary work with chakras when it felt right to do so, so I figure it's related. It certainly FELT good, just overwhelming as it had that feeling of "And now something's going to happen" but you're not sure what! To use a crude analogy, like the overwhelming feeling of nausea and "something's gotta give" right before you throw up, and when you throw up feel better. It was the same kind of overwhelming "something's going to happen" build up, but without the unpleasant outcome. LOL. If I could envision the experience, it was like, energy body getting very BIIIIIG and excited, then normal. Then BIIIIG and excited, then normal. Very rhythmic, which is why I called it pulsing.

psst quantitative fool I'm a she. :D