PDA

View Full Version : I could remote view when i was little

rockyrojas88
3rd April 2008, 10:52 PM
I remember when I was little, my mom when to go to the store one day and I imagined that I went with her and came back but I surprisingly predicted the exact time she came. I forgot about it at the time and thought it was only a game and that the result was a coincidence. When I read of remote viewing I then remembered this experience and decided that perhaps that wasn't a coincidence after all. Just before waking up one morning I had a dream which at first I saw a golden light then I saw the kitchen. My mom was making sandwiches using crackers and I had no idea we were out of bread. I woke up and found this to be true. I don't seem to be able to voluntarily remote view, but at times it seems i have some control of it when I try to play the same game i've did when i was little (I guess i'm making suggestions to my subconsious mind or something. i dunno).

CFTraveler
3rd April 2008, 11:35 PM
Was this an OBE or a Clairvoyance/phasing episode? (RV requires a target and control, is more of a scientific discipline) or precognition? I didn't get if you were having precog flashes of what was happening, or whether you were 'there' or just 'seeing' what was happening in real time.

rockyrojas88
4th April 2008, 04:41 PM
Was this an OBE or a Clairvoyance/phasing episode? (RV requires a target and control, is more of a scientific discipline) or precognition? I didn't get if you were having precog flashes of what was happening, or whether you were 'there' or just 'seeing' what was happening in real time.

What I had where more like clairvoyant flashes of what was occurring while thinking of a particular place or person. Does this count as remote viewing or was it more of a premonition?

I wouldn't say it was an OBE though because it didn't feel like one.

CFTraveler
4th April 2008, 05:47 PM
I'd call it clairvoyance or phasing. More phasing as you were experiencing the whole trip. It's really the same as Remote Viewing but officially RV has to follow specific protocols.
:wink:

rockyrojas88
4th April 2008, 08:01 PM
I'd call it clairvoyance or phasing. More phasing as you were experiencing the whole trip. It's really the same as Remote Viewing but officially RV has to follow specific protocols.
:wink:

Speaking of phasing, I've heard that the process of Astral or Etheric projection is also called phasing (I heard in in a forum at about.com), but I think they mean "phasing" as in passing through matter or something. I've actually had a projection in which I "phased" out of my arm and when I tried to look at my astral arm, it was invisible. I also appearing to be seeing with my eyelids into the physical realm. Is this astral sight?

CFTraveler
4th April 2008, 09:01 PM
Speaking of phasing, I've heard that the process of Astral or Etheric projection is also called phasing (I heard in in a forum at about.com), but I think they mean "phasing" as in passing through matter or something. Some forums have adopted the term phasing to mean something else but we use it to mean 'astral phasing', which is a term that Robert Monroe coined to mean that consciousness, who is already everywhere (a concept I agree with) changes phase to focus on a different aspect of itself or reality. It means going directly into the astral without having a separation sensation.

I've actually had a projection in which I "phased" out of my arm and when I tried to look at my astral arm, it was invisible This is actually not uncommon. What happens is that your consciousness hasn't moved away from the physical (you are still seeing with your body senses) but your etheric double is already detached. In this case you're having sensory input from both states, but seeing only one state at a time. I don't call this phasing, I call this partial separation. Since going through things in the RTZ is common, I don't know why anyone would give it it's own name, but whatever floats their boat.

I also appearing to be seeing with my eyelids into the physical realm. Is this astral sight? Yep.