PDA

View Full Version : Pain,energy blockages

escogido
5th December 2005, 08:02 AM
Hi everyone!
Has anyone encountered,felt or feels longterm energy blockages-so called pain?? For me it lasts about 2 months or more(don't remember-I never count time when I feel pain).Because of it I can't enter trance state anymore.The pain I feel is in my both hands(upper side,near the shoulder part) and it feels like a needle in my hands. I only feel it when I focus on relaxing(trance) and energy movement. I work with New Ways method.Do you know how long does it last?Let's say - maximum.

oath
16th December 2005, 02:32 AM
Hi everyone!
Has anyone encountered,felt or feels longterm energy blockages-so called pain?? For me it lasts about 2 months or more(don't remember-I never count time when I feel pain).Because of it I can't enter trance state anymore.The pain I feel is in my both hands(upper side,near the shoulder part) and it feels like a needle in my hands. I only feel it when I focus on relaxing(trance) and energy movement. I work with New Ways method.Do you know how long does it last?Let's say - maximum.

I get pain in certain areas at certain times and occasions. One being the shoulder, the other the heart area and the last is the stomach. (its usually the left shoulder). I find this is usually caused by large amounts of negative energy. For instance, when I visit and spend time in astral pulse forums or once I went and read about a satanic internet site. The first time I can remember taking notice of the negativity affecting me was when I went to the mall a long time ago. (Malls are filled with bad things [from people] like greed)

escogido
18th December 2005, 02:05 PM
yes :) i've noticed it too - the way you look at things,the you feel about the world,your own goals..that can make alot of energy blockages.So what I've been working the last week is changing my viewpoint at everything:)Trying to be good..and it helps-less pain I feel now.

oath
18th December 2005, 08:49 PM
yes :) i've noticed it too - the way you look at things,the you feel about the world,your own goals..that can make alot of energy blockages.So what I've been working the last week is changing my viewpoint at everything:)Trying to be good..and it helps-less pain I feel now.

Oh, changing the viewpoint? I found that it was better to add than take one thing away and put another, more tolerable, something else in its place. Not sure that is a good idea, sounds like you are trying to prefer perception instead of actually whats real? Ah well, good luck, and report back if you see anything else :wink: