PDA

View Full Version : Intense healing.

Akashic_Librarian
5th December 2005, 05:10 PM
COuld an advanced healer or a group of healers heal Super-bugs such as MRSA or Cancer and HIV/AIDS. Things with no known cure. also whqat is the meaning of a white aura. I was told i have a white and purple aura what does the white mean?

5th December 2005, 10:05 PM
COuld an advanced healer or a group of healers heal Super-bugs such as MRSA or Cancer and HIV/AIDS. Things with no known cure. also whqat is the meaning of a white aura. I was told i have a white and purple aura what does the white mean?
I suggest you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself...

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Apex
5th December 2005, 11:16 PM
What a specific color of aura means varies depending on who you ask.

Also keep in mind our auras are in a constant state of change.

Jerico
6th December 2005, 06:35 PM
Yes there have been cases where this sort of healing has helped those kinds of things. Second, a totally white aura is something static, dead, whatever, and purple is at the top of the color spectrum, so it's normally thought to be associated with something spiritually important. So you must be a spiritually important dead thing... :D ... keep in mind that some people who claim to see auras are entertainers, and completely full of it. A good way to know is if the person says, "oh, you have such a pretty whatever color aura." Sorlac is right, the aura is multicolored and shifts with our mental state, so to say it is only one or two colors is silly.

Most of the aura craze has to do with personality, and if that's what you're interested in, check this out: http://www.keirsey.com/

It's a professional psychological test to find your "personality temperament". It's one of the better free ones out there.

Apex
6th December 2005, 07:36 PM
Personally, I think seeing white is just not being able to seperate all the colors within the white. Currently, I can see the white, but nothing else. I see it in everyone, so it's just a matter of seperating out the individual colors, which I have not done yet.

CFTraveler
6th December 2005, 09:55 PM
Apex wrote:
Personally, I think seeing white is just not being able to seperate all the colors within the white. Currently, I can see the white, but nothing else. I see it in everyone, so it's just a matter of seperating out the individual colors, which I have not done yet.When I was younger, up until about 15 years ago, I could see people's auras. It was sometimes annoying, because I would be having a conversation with someone, and suddenly their aura would begin to grow and get so bright I couldn't hardly see their face. It always looked white to me, with a little tint of color (very slight- usually blueish or goldish). I thought I had lost the ability (I noticed one day I wasn't seeing them anymore)- and a few years ago, I was talking to a friend of mine about spiritual things and her aura started to grow and the same effect happened. This was about 5 years ago, (and no color, BTW) and so far, no more aura vision. (I guess I haven't been having any meaningful conversations with anyone personally). :?

Apex
6th December 2005, 11:19 PM
This is no surprise to me, since you seem to be at a turning point ability-wise.

Quantitativefool
6th December 2005, 11:31 PM
Hmm the white color around their face, since you said it was always white was probably the etheric aura..just really bright..I'm working on seeing them better, it's just..awkward to practice you know? Hard to monitor progress or just doubt what you're seeing.

Best wishes,
-Stu

Jerico
7th December 2005, 02:50 AM
That's true Sorlac, it's a sort of white/clear looking thing when we start to see an aura. I can't see any more than that as well, so I'm just going off what I read.

Sachiel
7th December 2005, 12:57 PM
I had some white and purple in my aura too...I recorded the meanings...

White means holy angelic protection and connection to spirit ; energy body : the middle pillar of balance ; hermetic : light , the source, the parents ; either neither both ; qabbalah :Kether the crown

Purple means spiritually developed; energy body : energy coils around first snakes of kundalini, pinky left hand; hermetic: water fluid female magnetic;qabbalah: purple sepiroth Yesod Foundation; alchemy : moon

Right...by the way, did you find out your vibrational state? I'd be interesting after all that indigo stuff.

Akashic_Librarian
7th December 2005, 05:20 PM
was that aimed at me?

Apex
7th December 2005, 07:47 PM
Looks like hermetic information to me. Give me a week and I'll understand it 8)

Quantitativefool
10th December 2005, 03:52 AM
*ten years later after freverent qabalistic study-'Ah ha!'

:D

-Stu