PDA

View Full Version : RV techniques

aprilla
8th April 2008, 06:43 PM
Hi,,,and new to this thing :)

Just had a do at RV. I failed miserably,,, well sort of. I did this online test, and kept getting orange splodges, and this arm pointing downwards, and my legs were definatley in it, they were tingling.

Now the target was four letters, and I had to keep it in mind in 'my empty rice bowl'...I did this for many minutes.

Now when I checked after getting what I got,the target picture was a guy jumping into a orange mound.

But how come I didn't see the whole thing? :( . as in a vision?

One of the websites I read before I did this test was a guy was reckoning he could see everything
Is there any other techniques to do this, maybe I used a crappy one!!

Thanks, April

CFTraveler
8th April 2008, 06:59 PM
Well, I'm not sure of the techniques RV'ers (as in the RV association) use, but you may want to take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7207 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7207)

Phasing is the same as RV, without the scientific protocols, just the 'how to'.

aprilla
8th April 2008, 07:31 PM
Wow thank CFT. I'll be busy tonight :D

star
9th April 2008, 01:05 AM
One way to get a bit of an idea is to watch yourself fall asleep and watch the imagery. The images will form in your mind much the same way and you can get an idea on how to start it conciously after a while.

Alaskans
23rd February 2010, 10:48 AM
Like any 'power' you kinda need some small proficiency at thinking without spoken words.

I think there is more than one way to do it;

At first I would put as much of me at the location as I could, and observe, making note of hypnogenics, tastes, smells, sounds, anything. Mainly, observe the target, be aware of any bias (or wishfull thinking) and keep out (or recognise) your own thoughts in your mind. After recording all the crazy, seemingly random silly stuff, you stop observing then try to make sense of what you experienced, reminds me of pictionary. This way used a lot of energy but definately worked without a doubt (I have test results).

Thesedays I place my mind at location, and observe what I want to view in my mind, keeping my own thoughts and bias from altering the picture. It uses a lot less energy. I like to do it with eyes open. I see it in my mind, when I see the scene before my eyes I am still actually just seeing it in my mind. It only works if I'm just doing it for the heck of it, if I really want to find something, its harder, when im goofing around or practicing im a lot more accurate. When I wonder if someone is home, I always look for thier energy in the area I am viewing, I find that nearly 100% reliable.
One thing I recently learned; it helps a lot to specify time. Sometimes you are wrong because you are looking at the past or future, when you meant to see the present.

I practice every day now. RV is one of the few things I can do on purpose, and thats just because I practice. If I wonder if the store is open, I look at the building and note if the lights are on or people are there. If I'm going over to a friends house, I look to see who is there, if they are in thier room, what theyre doing, then I get to verify it when I get there. Or if say mom asks me how much snow is on the highway I take a look. Or if she wonders how many people are coming to the meeting, I look ahead (looking through time is NO more difficult than looking through space, its an obsolete notion that it is harder). I look when I cant verify it too. Im wrong quite often, but I dont let that bother me, sometimes everything happens exactly how I saw it. Everyone is capable of RV (and more), some people just practice more.

[EDIT: How is RV different from phasing, if any?]

Alaskans
27th February 2010, 11:35 PM
in my explanation I was limiting it. it felt that such ways of looking at it work, but have smaller and smaller returns as you place mental quantifications, and therefore limitations on it. i beleive what Jesus said, everything is possible, no limitations. like I already said once today, I have a talent for making easy things look hard- so ignore that.
I feel you lost much of your interest in it aprilla (thanks to me). dont let me dull your enthusiasm, it is very helpfull for our spiritual evolution and happyness to be able to communicate with and see what is out there.
take a look at the 'psychic practice' link below. its what gave me confidence. you might notice the psychic energy of the site, not highly evolved, but it makes 'psychic' stuff easier.