PDA

View Full Version : advanced energy raising techniques

wstein
11th April 2008, 06:53 AM
Sorry if this doesn't quite belong here, but I was wondering, wstein, whether you would be willing to share what I think you called your advanced energy raising techniques with us? It would also be greatly instructive if a discussion between you & Robert Bruce could be set up. . ? As asked in viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11540&start=45 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11540&start=45)

Sure, but that's a large subject. Please be a little more specific about application or how advanced. Here's a few to get things started:

Starting with the palm facing palm technique described in many places (AKA create an energy ball). Continue this until you can create one as large as you can spread your hands (may take a couple of years for a newbie). Then find a room with lots of open space in the middle (you should not be able to touch any walls or furniture while standing in the space with arms completely out in any direction). After creating an energy ball big enough to fill your arm span, increase the energy even more while turning your palms slowly outward. When your palms face outward, attempt to fill the entire room with a huge energy ball (and enjoy the light show). Beware of delicate electrical equipment is you are in an emotional state cause they can fry.

Create an energy ball first with your hands to about 18 inches (1/2 meter). Then as you expand it even more, curve your back, shoulders, and arms (as opposed to keeping them straight) so that your whole body forms a concave shape (as if you were pressed against a huge ball). For you engineers out there make a parabolic dish shape. Because your body is so much bigger than your hands, you can create and hold a much bigger energy ball. Also you can use more energy centers (chakras) to fill it.

With a (trusted) friend, one creates a huge energy and the other walks into it. Then both create one and try to merge them.

Muster all the energy that can and direct it between your shoulder blades. There is a very large energy portal there which takes considerable amounts of energy to open. But if you do, a massive amount of energy will flow in (far exceeding all the chakras). If the normal fully open root and crown chakras represent a garden hose, this is a fire hose. Unless directed, the energy flows directly toward your front and out your chest. Caution, make sure you have somewhere to send it because there's no way you can hold/store that much energy flow (even a fraction of second's worth).

And for one of my secrets. There is a personal energy source (not a channel or portal) located just below the sternum about 3 inches in front of the spine. Its not on or directly connected to the meridians (or chakra channels). I can't tell you how to activate it. It can be found by looking within that part of your body with the intent of finding your own 'white light'. Once activated, it will provide you with energy at ALL times no matter how shielded, cut off, or blocked you are from the rest of reality. This energy is also available be while OBE.

sono
11th April 2008, 08:21 AM
Fantastic, thank you so much - when I say "advanced" I really don't know "how" advanced, not being an adept myself. . . . so really appreciate your sharing your Secret!

Namaste!

Aquu
11th April 2008, 09:28 PM
just below the sternum about 3 inches in front of the spine
It sounds like solar plexus chakra for me :) Can you describe it's location with reference to chakras location? And could you maybe write something more about "white light"? Is it inexhaustible source of energy, etc. ? I've never heard about that, so I would be grateful to you for explanation.
Cheers :)

wstein
12th April 2008, 06:11 AM
The main charkas are more or less centered along the spine. Back to front, your personal energy source is located slightly in front of the midpoint between your sternum and spine (in front of the spine 3-4 inches depending on your overall body size). Its approximately 3 inches below the solar plexus chakra. There is definitely no connection to any meridians (which run through the major and minor chakras). Energy from it radiates outward and diffuses through your abdominal region. It is centered left to right. Its perhaps the size of a navel orange. It does not overlap with the spine or the sternum nor extend outside your body.

The white light reference is in regards to how divine energy is experienced. Your personal energy source is actually from the divine part of you expressing you. The energy carries your signature.

It is inexhaustible (in time) and constant (no gaps) but the amount of energy provided at any time is limited. I have not found any way to alter the amount/intensity of energy given off. This is not a fountain of excessive supply, but rather a sufficient amount to maintain you as a spiritual being if deprived of any other energy source.

I have never found any references to it in any text.