PDA

View Full Version : Warm feeling in your back?

yellowcardland
12th April 2008, 06:37 AM
Hey. hello all. a noob in astral projection needs help here. thx for your help in aedvance. :D

I don't feel vibrations but i get a warm feeling from the middle of my back
when i meditate while laying on my bed. This warm feeling comes and extends to other parts of my body.

Is this the time i should try to astral project?

While i'm on the topic,
i also get random throbbings on my arm, or legs. Is this astral projection related or should i get it checked?

The throbbing comes more frequesnty since i starting energy raising exercises.
It sometimes happens at school now.

ty guys

Korpo
12th April 2008, 07:09 AM
A checkup can never hurt. :)

I'd suspect the throbbing is the opening of the energy lines in your limbs which connect to the main energy circulation of your body. Opening the main circulation in the body can overflow in the limbs and open them up (more).

The main energy line in the middle of your back according to the understanding of energy in China supplies half of your main organs and branches out in 6 major energy lines. The rising energy in the back is categorised as heat, while the sinking energy in the front is categorised as cold.

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
12th April 2008, 01:47 PM
And no, I don't think warmth is an indication that you should try an exit technique. You should at least be in the hypnagogic state or feeling a bit 'dislocated' from reality. Like Oliver said, the throbbing is probably awareness being increased by the energy work but not an indication of exit sensations.