PDA

View Full Version : journeys out of the body

marcus_spotzl
6th December 2005, 03:13 AM
Hi, im reading Journeys out of the body by Robert Monroe and for some reason in it people can see robert when he is out of his physical body. Can someone please explain this to me because i thought you were invisible to the people from the pysical world when you are out of your body.

Tom
6th December 2005, 03:17 AM
If you have enough etheric substance when you project and the people who are observing you have enough clairvoyance then your astral form will be seen. The book by Denning & Phillips that I read explained how this works and said that travelling in the regular human shape was most likely to attract people's attention. If you want to avoid this, you can use less etheric substance and change shape to something plain like a sphere. If you are trying to be seen, draw some more etheric substance to your astral body and definitely keep the usual human form.

marcus_spotzl
6th December 2005, 03:32 AM
Thanks tom your reply was very helpful

Shirley
24th February 2006, 10:39 PM
Well, how do you transport such amount of etheric substance to your astral body? :o

jalef
25th February 2006, 01:15 PM
surely you also read that noone remembers seeing him. so here is my theory:

the people sense him subconsciously but the information isnt passed to the conscious mind so it isnt in the available memory. everybody does receive a lot of information that he/she isnt aware of all the time.