PDA

View Full Version : Spontanious Awakening on Good Friday

Shirlock
14th April 2008, 03:24 AM
Hey guys I am 19 year old guy from Australia Recently on easter good Friday I have had an awakening of kundalini through releasing emotions the energy ran all the way to my solar plexus but no further and left an orgasmic fired throbbing feeling in my manipura chakra. now my thoughts greatly shifted after this experience. A couple of days after my sex drive was through the roof and I hit it off with a great girl… lol baddd idea!! Anyway after ejaculating I lost a lot of that energy and have struggled to get it back and it has been almost a month. I have gone without masturbation for 15 days and my personality was weird and I had zero sex drive and physically I was tired all the time. I don’t know what to do guys I don’t have a guru who I can study under and I have learnt tantra to save my ass from complete sexual deprivation .

so In total I masturbated twice since the original awakening. i have turned vegetarian, im working with the chakras, doing some hypnosis, meditation and some release technique. My energy and drive is at an all time low, my thoughts are somewhat clearer and my craving for chocolate is increased... occasionally if i breath really heavily i can generate tingles all over my body its quite amazing but i dont know what is happening to me more and more weird things are happening and my personality is drastically changing.

Do I ejaculate anymore, even though im 19?

Have I stuffed the originally awakening of kundalini?

What can I do to get it back?

Anything you recommend me doing ?

I look up to you guys and I hope I am able to get a reply,

Cheers Alex

Korpo
14th April 2008, 09:02 AM
I think "trying to get it back" is the wrong approach. Getting obsessed about the Kundalini experience itself IMO leads nowhere. Worrying, BTW, too. ;)

The experience happens on its own when you released enough of what prevents it. When your system is in balance, the Kundalini happens on its own. Chasing it produces the wrong mind to actually have it happen. Let it unfold on its own accord. Craving the experience or trying to trigger it is not what I would recommmend.

See it as grace - it happens to you. You don't make it happen. You just can make space for it to be possible to happen to you.

As for the other things - all these things will over time come back in balance. Ejaculating is a natural function of your body, and continues to work in a healthy individual. Sex drive can fluctuate due to any practice, but it should return to a normal, balanced drive in its own time - I cannot say how long that will be. Again - do not obsess about it.

It's quite possible that there are things that need to work themselves out. New balances to be found. Your practice has taken you to a new level. Either there will be subsequent risings or not, but the system will have to find a new balance afterward. After the peak comes very often a plateau until things are worked out.

Take good care,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
14th April 2008, 09:58 AM
Kundalini can have very strange effects on your sex drive, from increasing it dramatically to decreasing it to practically nil, and various combinations thereof.

I am not personally a believer in the idea that sex and/or sexual release is inherently draining. I believe that you can give your power away that way, certainly, but it doesn't have to be that way in all cases. It can also increase your psychic energy, as well.

So, if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about the sexual side of it.

Kundalini will also rise on its own, frequently without any provocation or invitation, so I wouldn't worry about that, either.

:)

Shirlock
14th April 2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks guys really appreciate that...

You could definitely feel my neurosis about the subject... Anyway thanks for the support, i continue my practices without the stress knowing that there are people to talk to in my life. I changed my lifestyle quite dramatically after this event as everything in my life is now looked at for the higher good, trying to do this without the ego! :wink:

as for sex i look forward to having sex with girls that are of a positive energy and hopefully being able to share some great tantric experiences with them.

I can consciously release huge chunks of emotions now and i could definitely bring on kundalini... but i feel it would be forced...actually i have tried this and i actually started doing sit ups and yoga postures without awareness, i would get to a point where i release and then i couldn't handle the kundalini and would be exhausted mentally but physically energized.

i look forward to reading up on this forum a little more thank you for your help positive energy sent your way.

and please anyone who reads this and is able to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Snowman23
15th April 2008, 10:27 PM
My God, you're very similer to me. I just turned 18 today(birthday :D ) and my kundalini awakened at the age of 16.

The first main thing I noticed after the initial experience which carried into my every day lif was the loss of sex drive. I can tell you though, for me, it is still gone. I still can be attracted to someone but it is more emotional and spiritual, and I prefer for it to be that way. Overall though, one thing I've noticed is a change to a more androgynous disposition. There's a more right brained way of viewing things. I don't care about small issues anymore.

I just find my inner world more interesting. I'm more into art and music now. When this process first started, I creatively soared. I feel deep bliss and emotional connection in music and art. Now it's more just an inner calm.

Often, I find my mind slows, as though I can't think. It can be tough with school and all, but I know it is likely a sort of witness state that will eventually pass. Then there are periods of radically increased awareness and cognative abilities, in which I feel like I know everything. I just ride the wave, and try to enjoy both sides of it.

Shirlock
16th April 2008, 12:48 AM
yeah that is very similar, i guess im looking for the artistic expression myself but i think that is done with my increased feeling of love.

As for my sex drive i found a way to burn the flame again the one i got when my manipura chakra opened (solar plexus). I was experimenting with myself, i was doing a mediative self tantric session and i was slowly visualizing all the sexual energy rising up into me as i pushed the threshold of the point of no return before i ejaculated. I imagined a girl i was in love with and imagined her embodied as a tantric goddess i imagined us connected each of our chakras together opening, healing and fulfilling each of us.Our desire to become one with each other was becoming stronger, kind of like we wanted to be in each others body. I continued this slowly for about 15minutes and it has been two days and i can feel my vitality has skyrocketed, i suggest reading up on some tantra and trying this out but do not ejaculate! make sure you know what your doing as you will notice that the higher you push without ejaculating will give you increased vitality for months as long as there is no ejaculation and done in a healthy way, getting rid of any negative sexual patterns and the sexual tension that is often held around the pelvis. im going to continue this practice as part of a daily thing as it is so therapeutic for me once becoming familiar with myself and mastering my ejaculation i plan to bring some women into tantra .As for kundalini i can feel it rise,but it is also healing all the crap that is stored around my solar plexus and around my pelvis, i find that once i stop the session all the sexual energy i can use at my will say i can use to focus on it nourishing my brain, physical body or emotional transmutation. after the session i focused all that energy on a past lover i had and i transmuted all this anger and tension that was around my heart from her into complete and utter love, it was quite amazing i feel this girl is always with me now and i find im more receptive to women and they are naturally drawn very close to me.

anyway i had to share this with you because it solved my low vitality issue.i felt that this stirred kundalini and sped up the process of removing toxins.

I would like to hear your opinions.

cheers,
Alex

Mahavatar_Babaji
20th April 2008, 02:05 AM
Hi Shirlock. You can try having orgasms without ejaculating if you want to. I've been doing it for years now and I think it helped to contribute to my kundalini awakening. It also feels amazing and oh yeah, it is possible for us guys to have multitple orgasms, despite what some may think. :D