PDA

View Full Version : Day 53 experience

LightningMunk
16th April 2008, 07:46 PM
hey everyone. i took the day off yesterday from training just because i felt like i was burning out of motivation and wasn't performing up to my standards of normal training routine. i pretty much had gone every day since the beginning of the program. i thought it would affect my training taking that one day off, but it actually revived me alot and i was totally ready for training. so i went thru the entire process and did the ladder exit technique. the interesting thing was while i was going thru the whole process, i was at the primary centre stimulation part and all of a sudden my mind started to zone out. suddenly i felt a jolt/kick back inside my body, like a snap back. the only other time i remember that feeling was when i was falling asleep one night, and i was half dreaming half awake about me being on a diving board at the swimming pool by my house. i took one step, slipt and fell forward, and instantly in my physical body my arms shot forward in front of myself as if to catch myself falling, and then i felt that snap back, like i was sitting in a car and it just went from like 0-100 in one second. can anyone explain to me what happened? either way, it was most excellent
http://i31.tinypic.com/ouskyw.gif
lol bill and teds excellent adventure

CFTraveler
16th April 2008, 07:52 PM
Dude.... You had a teeny tiny projection and snapped right back in because you weren't in complete trance.
Ladder is a trance technique, isn't it?
It indeed is excellent. That means you're priming well when you get to exit techniques.
And yes, time of is good- gets you recharged.
Most excellent, dude. :mrgreen:

LightningMunk
16th April 2008, 09:44 PM
no dude, it was like, totally an exit technique. theres a ladder one for going down i think, but this was a ladder one for going up. yeah it was a most triumphant experience, but it just lets me know that i have to get into a deeper trance (since i think i had some thoughts there, but not that many) and to use those "optional"s during my session, since it seems to have helped.

CFTraveler
17th April 2008, 01:44 AM
Just to comment- I always have thoughts in the deepest of trances. So I don't use that as a clue. When things get weird- perception changes- then I start trying to get out.