PDA

View Full Version : Would an EM pulse neutralise the RT body?

Cal
17th April 2008, 11:35 AM
This question popped into my head and has been bugging me, what do you think? Would an electromagnetic pulse snuff out a real time body?

Love and light to all
Cal

Tom
17th April 2008, 02:37 PM
Like getting hit by lightning? Or more extreme, going into space to explore singularities as William Buhlman did? Oddly enough, no. Some people find themselves "sticking" to high-voltage power lines of the sort going between cities, but most people don't seem to have that problem, either. I know that you will hear terms like "magnetic" and "electrical" when talking about energy bodies, but these words are not being used in the same way that a physicist would mean then.

Cal
19th April 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm no expert in this subject at all, and I don't want to sound like I'm arguing a point, I'm just probing.

I know that you will hear terms like "magnetic" and "electrical" when talking about energy bodies, but these words are not being used in the same way that a physicist would mean then.

But is not the RT body electromagetic? I can understand how lightning (basically electricity) and singularties (basically immense gravity) can leave the RT body untouched, because it doesn't really occupy the space that is electrically charge or being squeezed into asingualrity. I thought that because an EM pulse knocks out all electricity in a certan range, that maybe it would have an effect on the RT body.

Love and light to all
Cal

CFTraveler
19th April 2008, 06:30 PM
I'm no expert in this subject at all, and I don't want to sound like I'm arguing a point, I'm just probing.

I know that you will hear terms like "magnetic" and "electrical" when talking about energy bodies, but these words are not being used in the same way that a physicist would mean then.

But is not the RT body electromagetic? I can understand how lightning (basically electricity) and singularties (basically immense gravity) can leave the RT body untouched, because it doesn't really occupy the space that is electrically charge or being squeezed into asingualrity. I thought that because an EM pulse knocks out all electricity in a certan range, that maybe it would have an effect on the RT body.

Love and light to all
Cal
According to conventional wisdom (in other words, I Don't Know if this is True) the energy body is a perceptual mechanism composed of the very same energy as the environment it's created to perceive, but the driving force behind the perceptual mechanism is desire. This is theosophist theory combined with a bit of Hindu philosophy added, and it makes philosophical sense to me.
Thus, we have the desire to experience the physical world, therefore we create a physical body out of physical materials, but the driving force is the desire to experience this. (AKA Dharma). In this same manner we generate or create the etheric body- to perceive the etheric component of reality. But even though the body itself is using some sort of material, the driving force behind the creation of this ebody is the desire to experience the etheric environment.
So can it be said for the astral environment and the mental environment.
But the "fact" is that the you that creates all these bodies is the real you- so even though you can create (or form, to be more contemporary to current scientific thought) this energy body that may or may not be electromagnetic in nature, (sure, why not?) even if it can be 'undone' by a well-placed em pulse, when the pulse fades, you, who are not the body but it's driving intentional desire, may reform it using whatever energy is available. If that is the mechanism which is responsible for all this.
Now let's have a little mental exercise and make a whole heap of assumptions that some scientists would cringe at:
Let's say that the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is a fact and that it affects our energy bodies as they express in the RTZ. Doesn't that mean that at a given point in time, our energy bodies have no particular existence, and then exist again, without our noticing? This would mean that the driving force that forms the energy body is independent of time and space, so that regardless of what our ebodies are made of, we still exist, and make them and remake them (you know I mean transform energy, not create it, right?) all the time.
So what's a little em pulse in the grand scheme of things?

Cal
19th April 2008, 09:32 PM
That's what I was thinking, I don't expect an EM pulse to permanently kill the RTB, just make it go "poof" along with all the electricity around you and you wake up.

Cos I'm thinking that the RTB (and the energy body) are simply electricity (probably not the regular kind). I heard of an experiment done, someone (or some people) who was dying was on some kind of weighing machine (probably under a bed), and when they died they lost a minute amount of weight.

Now the only thing a living body actually loses upon death is the electrical activity in it, which ceases.

I think that the energy body and all higher bodies are composed of what would be described from our physical perspectives as electricity. I think that the energy body is made of a more base kind of electricity, the constant electrical flow through the nerves and such, the electrical impulses in the brain. Electricity that exists physically, but only just.

I think that the RTB (and on up) are simply lighter, or finer, forms of electricity that aren't physically percievable. Like, higher up on the electrical scale, to something we can't percieve and if we could would percieve as different to what is below (like a layer of ice, on top of it a layer of water, on top of that, water vapor, the same thing changing into differing forms).

That's basically how things seem to me, and why I thought an EM pulse would have an effect on the RTB.

Just thoughts
Love and light to all
Cal

Tom
19th April 2008, 09:49 PM
A singularity can be mainly gravitational in its effects, but many are also intensely electromagnetic as well. Imagine all those charged particles from even atoms being ripped to shreds, moving at speeds approaching that of light toward the center. Also, as matter is pulled past the event horizon, x-rays tend to be generated somehow. I don't really get it all. The point is that anything material will find it an exceptionally harsh environment and anything energetic as well.

Cal
19th April 2008, 10:49 PM
The electromagnetic spectrum consists of all energy and matter in the universe right? So wouldn't that make everything electromagnetic, or am I wrong in thinking that?

Love and light to all
Cal

Mystikal
19th April 2008, 10:56 PM
The electromagnetic spectrum consists of all energy and matter in the universe right?

No.

Cal
19th April 2008, 11:18 PM
Really? I don't know why I've always thought that...

Love and light to all
Cal

al.luciddreamer
21st April 2008, 10:38 PM
This question popped into my head and has been bugging me, what do you think? Would an electromagnetic pulse snuff out a real time body?

Love and light to all
Cal

No. The astral body is not bound by the laws of physics. While I believe it is still constrained by scientific constraints, it would still continue on after an EMP pulse. And, because it is irrevocably tied to the physical body, it would stop the physical body from being affected. Interesting you ask this today -- I just had this dream last night:
http://www.dreamjournal.net/index.cfm?do=getdream&dream_id=117545