PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here

Ceriel Nosforit
17th April 2008, 11:36 PM
I'm fairly sure I'm having a kundalini awakening, but I'm experiencing very few physical phenomena. Most of it is going on in my head. Like a new kind of sanity. It's... very trippy, seeing beyond and stuff. Immense creativity, and in middle of my imagination seems to be a hole that I can use to enter another world, or a world above what I'm used to.

Any body else here who has had similar experiences?

ED:

Reading up on other experiences... - I experienced this yellow-gold light in the corner of my eyes, and everything is colored by it.

star
19th April 2008, 01:02 PM
Kundalini is really specific, if your uncertain take a moment to think about all your symptoms other than what you've mentioned and what sensations you've felt in your body. What your experiencing can also be attributed to the activation of the higher energy centers.

It's effecting your sanity? You mean that the things your seeing are unexpected and suprising or that your really freaking out? Anyway post alittle more and someone will help you out ;)
Are you feeling that you can handle whats been thrown your way so far? Lots of experienced people here and someone may be will to instant message with you in real-time to help you out.

\

Mahavatar_Babaji
20th April 2008, 02:00 AM
If you experience the heat/energy in the spine phenomenon then its most likely kundalini energy. But it could also be a spiritual awakening if you're not having the energy.

Ceriel Nosforit
22nd April 2008, 09:37 AM
It's... I'd like to call it an entry into the cosmos. I've discovered that in a certain region of the realm of my imagination, my ability to visualize, and evoke emotions, there exists a hole that leads into a vaster state of awareness.

The night before the last one, after I had gone for a 1h 10min run during the day (felt like I could go on for twice as long), I woke up experiencing something I interpreted as a continuation from where I left off the last time. I think somehow the second petal in my crown chakra was activated, when the first one had been activated in one of the very dramatic awakenings prior to this. I think I stopped this from continuing to the following petals in the crown, when I actually tried to just slow it down, because it was such a complete transformation of awareness that I was utterly confused as to what I should be doing in that situation.

Now I feel as if this realm of imagination is constantly present, ready to be accessed by me at any time. I think that with trance-meditation alone I can pick up exactly where I left off.

During the earlier awakenings I have seen, in my imagination without me actually controlling it, a wide range of cosmological paradigms giving me a tough time. As if my subconscious was trying to explain this strange thing that was going on with my awareness... I guess that is how I came to the conclusion that this was kundalini, but since I'm getting no energies flowing up my back I guess you mean to say it's a spiritual awakening... But of what sort?

I'm sure I'm not the first person this has happened to, so any clues as to what category I fit into would help.

I'm not freaking out... This is as if occurring beyond that which does the freaking of outs. And I have absolutely no idea if I can handle it. I've studied the occult since 2003, meditated since 2002, and put down many more years of philosophy and science. But this has taken me by surprise. Which I'm glad for, since few things have surprised me for a long time. It's a positive transformation, that's for sure.

star
22nd April 2008, 01:07 PM
Sounds like your higher chakras opening, that can happen seperate from other experiences, this actually puts you in a good position to speak with your higher self and ask about the experience. Opening the higher structures makes this easier.

Ceriel Nosforit
22nd April 2008, 02:21 PM
Ah, yeah. That would make sense. Thanks. =)