PDA

View Full Version : A few Qs

X0Eclipse
18th April 2008, 12:41 AM
Ok so when tryin the ROPE technique, i find it very difficult not to view the process of me climbing the rope in 3rd person view. Then i feel like im observving someone climb the rope but its not actually me....
Also when do i know that i have good mind focus?
And when Robert explains opening chakra points, i dont really understand the breaking the bread analogy... Could someone please clarify?

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 02:15 AM
Ok so when tryin the ROPE technique, i find it very difficult not to view the process of me climbing the rope in 3rd person view. Then i feel like im observving someone climb the rope but its not actually me.... Hi X0Eclipse. One way to make it easier is to use a real rope and memorize how it feels to go up it. If possible (low to the ground to keep from falling) try to do it with your eyes closed, so you memorize how it feels on your hands, and the way the weight shifts as you go up. Go with the feeling.

Also when do i know that i have good mind focus? That takes a while to cultivate. Too many people will attempt to give you an explanation on how it feels when they go into trance, or will tell you 'not to feel your body' or to 'expect numbness'. I find that is counterproductive, because it's different for everyone, and not everyone has the same cues to let them know how it feels to go into trance. The best I can do is tell you to observe yourself as you fall asleep, and try to hold the feeling you get just as you are going out. Then practice staying awake when it seems you're about to lose it. Then things may get weird. If they get perceptively weird (and again, it's a personal thing, weird is not the same for everyone) then you've probably shifted focus.

And when Robert explains opening chakra points, i dont really understand the breaking the bread analogy... Could someone please clarify? Imagine having a bagel instead of a roll. You stick your fingers in the hole and make it bigger-tearing up the doughy bread as you go. This is just one way to do it. I happen to like it.

If you want a list of symptoms to a conscious projections, go to the item "Your First Conscious Projection" in the new members section (it's also in the AD Pedia under 'early RTZ OBE'). This is a list of things that can happen, but it doesn't mean they will all happen. But it's a good list of things to know can happen to avoid unnecessary fear and/or surprise.

LightningMunk
18th April 2008, 03:38 AM
wow i really never realized the breaking the bread method of stimulating the chakras. that was the one stimulation i had troubles on, but thinking of it as a bagel....wow....the difference it has made, amazing with the heart chakra as well. imagine how pastry can change your stimulation training :P

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 02:41 PM
Yay baked goods! And chocolate. :mrgreen:

X0Eclipse
18th April 2008, 03:11 PM
Ok thanks guys.

LightningMunk
18th April 2008, 06:04 PM
haha cftraveler, "our new stimulation, the hersheys chocolate stimulation *does homer simpson drool*"

X0Eclipse
19th April 2008, 06:58 PM
Ok so I need help again.
So I was meditating for about 20 mins for no particular reason. I felt fuzzy, so I figured I'd give Projecting another shot. So I continued my breathing meditation, taking deeper breaths than I normally would, and I moved into a laying down position with my head elevated on a pillow. I started to see random images , which I know is a sign of Trancing, so i tried an exit tech. I tried the ROPE tech prevously , with no success, so i decided to use the Wiggle tech. I could feel my perspective shifting while i was wiggling my subtle body. But everytime my perspective shifted too dramatically, my heart would skip and i would be back in my "regular" body. I figured i wasnt relaxed enough so i did more deep breath relaxation. I ended up falling asleep for about 10 mins. Then i realized i was sleeping so
my conciousness snapped awake. My hand laying flat on the ground and i realized that i couldnt feel it. It felt like my hand was above where it actually was. Upon examination of the rest of my body, i realized i was vibrating. They werent intense vibrations, but more like warm fuzzy vibrations. So i tried wiggleing my subtle body again. My subtle hands came completely free of my body. Then my conciousness sank into my body.... When i wiggled after this happened, i could feel my perspective changing dramatically. But right when my subtle head broke free of my physical head, my heart skipped and i was slammed right back into my physical body....
So my question is, why the hell does this happen to me? How can i fix this issue?