PDA

View Full Version : state of divine love

18th April 2008, 06:09 AM
It is a state of spirit in which I feel all grief and worry falls. It's a spiritual switch of light that instantaneously disolves ALL darkness.

It's unreachable in words but that's what it is when there is only divine light.
It's like being (very) high but instead of being an illusion it's very real. It feels like the care of Jesus' face on my face and the big wide smile of buddha at the same time.
It starts as a feeling of easyness and worrylessness that I'm triyng to reproduce everyday but can't.
It only comes about once in a week lasting a few hours and even then it's not always strong like that. I wish I could trigger it but it doesn't work that way. It is like something is in the air all the time locking this in chains.

It is nothing like sexual love although it could be expressed that way aswell. It's truely godlike in power.

So share with me how often you achieve that state and how it's like for you.

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 03:39 PM
I achieve this when I meditate on the Lord's Prayer. Not cursory rote repeating, but contemplative meditation on all it means to me, word by word. It is magical and has never failed. I can't say how often I feel this, because I don't do it often enough.

star
19th April 2008, 01:50 PM
If I can totally tune into my higher self I get a feeling similiar to that! More or less I start laughing and rolling around the floor. Happiest feeling ever.

sleeper
1st May 2008, 03:58 AM
Whenever I trance out, then just sit with my eyes closed for an hour or more, I am filled with divine love. I am usually filled with it for several days from just one sitting, from allowing it to enter in.

what amazes me is how in my day-to-day life, it hardly comes into me at all.

ButterflyWoman
1st May 2008, 05:28 AM
I can achieve this state without too much effort these days. I've been practicing not only receiving, but also GIVING love, and it has opened up whole new areas of myself and whole new understandings.

Generally, I experience at least some flicker of bliss every day. Some days I have more. The longest I ever went was about three days of continual bliss. I believe you have to build a tolerence for it, because after that three days, I crashed big time (right back down into a fairly low ego state, ugh).

Hibby
2nd June 2008, 03:14 PM
true love is amazing

Neil Templar
2nd June 2008, 06:10 PM
i've been doing the same OW.
with similar effects.
i had a full day of bliss about a week ago.
i've never had so many strangers smile at me,wink,say hello,whatever.
it was maybe the happiest day of my life so far,with no apparent reason for it.nothing remarkable happened to make me happy.

i just was.
and was feeling the connection with everyone.
beautiful.

Chris_com28
20th June 2008, 10:24 PM
The longest I ever went was about three days of continual bliss. I believe you have to build a tolerence for it, because after that three days, I crashed big time (right back down into a fairly low ego state, ugh).
I believe that may have been a cleansing. I've experienced it a few times. Once I channeled too much energy and (I've had this before) had the feeling that everything is an illusion. I slept badly and felt like s*** the next day.