PDA

View Full Version : OBE or dream?

Free_955
18th April 2008, 12:33 PM
I was having this dream where I was visiting Ellie Crystal's house (the famous psychic from the crystalinks website). I asked her if it was possible for anyone to develop psychic abilities. She said no, because you had to be born with them.

I realized that I must be dreaming, because so many people have told me that isn't true. Anyone can have them

She then lead me to a round mirror/portal that was fogged up with swirling green and yellow mist. She gave me a wand and asked me to move it around in the portal. I did, and I made crazy patterns that resembled the fibonacci sequence, with lots of little squares becoming smaller and smaller. I made a crazy spiral and felt my arm going crazy. When I reached the center of the spiral, she told me that "someone was watching me". I asked who, and she said that "it is you" *. I looked in the mirror and saw a reflection of myself that was a little younger. I reached my hand into the mirror and grabbed my reflection's hand. I was immersed in a world of vibrations. Vibrations swam through my whole body, and I felt like I was falling downwards. An incredible sense of gratitude filled me for being me.

I then wondered if I could project, so I tried rolling over, as a man's voice said something, I don't remember what. I just felt so good about myself. I then rolled out of my bed and landed next to the bed on the floor.

I could only see black, but I focused on one clear spot and soon my whole room materialized around me. It looked the same, except that there were some chairs in the center and there was a machine on the opposite bed. Strange crystal like music was playing faintly.

I stood up and turned around, but I didn't see myself on the bed. I then thought that I might just be dreaming that I am OBEing. I walked over to my door and headed down the stairs, but then my mom woke me up. I didn't actually see her enter my room in my OBE

I was wondering. Was this an actual OBE or did I just dream I had one? Because I didn't see myself on my bed and I didn't see my mom come in the room.

* by the way, the lines "someone is watching you, it is you" are on one of Ellie Crystal's web pages. But I saw it before, so I'm not sure it really counts. Anyway, I'd like to post the link, but I don't have enough posts.

eggplant

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 02:47 PM
I am 'officially' giving you permission to post the link.
We have a few links to crystalinks and I occasionally visit the site so I know it's ok.
Thank you for asking, it makes me happy when posters do.
Go ahead and post it please.
CF as Admin

Free_955
18th April 2008, 05:08 PM
Do you think the experience I described above was an OBE? Or was it just a dream that resembled an OBE?

I didnt seem to be entierly lucid. I felt like a wasnt walking, but I kind of just "shifted" around. The area in the middle of my room seemed a little blurry and unclear. The whole room was darker overall. I didnt really have that 360 degree vision either. I didn't see my body on the bed either. What could this mean?

Anway, here's the link. It kind of resembles what happened.

http://www.crystalinks.com/theillusion.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 06:09 PM
It's really hard to tell. It could even be a dream of a projection you had. But since IMO all dreams are projections, I would classified as a clear 'maybe'.
That's one of the harder ones to classify. You could have had an OBE that quickly devolved into a dream, I suppose.

Free_955
19th April 2008, 07:25 AM
could it still be a projection even if I didn't see my body?

CFTraveler
19th April 2008, 03:49 PM
You could have had an OBE that quickly devolved into a dream, I suppose.