PDA

View Full Version : Day 55 experience

LightningMunk
18th April 2008, 08:03 PM
sorry about posting all these experiences. thought it would be nice so other people can kind of relate to them if they are on the same day or would know what to do if that situation arose. ...anyways...lol... today the session went well and just had questions on two things.
first thing, when i get into a deep trance, seems like my head gradually lowers, well when i noticed it one time, i decided to raise it up and start doing a third eye trance. when i started to do that my heart chakra was going crazy and my body felt really light. i instantly tried doing some exit techs (rope, rolling out, the spatial one for that day) but i couldnt capitalize on the feelings and they generally faded away, like the heart chakra sensations started to slow down and fade away.
second thing, near the end of the session, i felt for a moment like i was no longer sitting in my chair (i sit in one of those recliner chairs from Ikea http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/22268_PE107124_S3.jpg kinda like that without the armrests or that horizontal bar on the front ) and that i was away from my body in that same sitting position, along with the heart chakra sensation. again i tried to increase it but they soon faded away. after trying some other things, i awoke from it.
i just wanted to know what happened in those situations and what i should do when those situations arise again?

oh also wanted to ask what does it mean when i try to open my eyes and they feel like they weigh a ton and takes alot of will power :P

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 08:48 PM
sorry about posting all these experiences. Why?

thought it would be nice so other people can kind of relate to them if they are on the same day or would know what to do if that situation arose. ...anyways...lol... today the session went well and just had questions on two things. You can also consolidate them into one 'Practice' journal. Others have done that too- but whatever you prefer.

first thing, when i get into a deep trance, seems like my head gradually lowers, Sounds like your chair isn't supporting you enough. If you get to Body Asleep Mind Awake (I know I said it backwards) you will lose control of your body and fall down or slump down and I can see that being a problem.

well when i noticed it one time, i decided to raise it up and start doing a third eye trance. when i started to do that my heart chakra was going crazy and my body felt really light. i instantly tried doing some exit techs (rope, rolling out, the spatial one for that day) but i couldnt capitalize on the feelings and they generally faded away, like the heart chakra sensations started to slow down and fade away.Two items:
If you're not comfortable enough you will continually fight the trance and not get deep enough. This can be ok later when you get more used to this, but if you're just starting be as comfortable as possible without passing out.
All the exit sensations that you are getting (heart chakra and light body) are markers for a focus change- so if they slow down or go away it doesn't mean you're done trying, unless you fully wake up or fully fall asleep after they end. But most of my exits happen after sensations have stopped- (at least when I used to get them). If you think you missed the window keep your eyes closed and go back to energy body loosening, and if you don't pass out move on to exit techniques again.

second thing, near the end of the session, i felt for a moment like i was no longer sitting in my chair (i sit in one of those recliner chairs from Ikea http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/22268_PE107124_S3.jpg kinda like that without the armrests or that horizontal bar on the front ) and that i was away from my body in that same sitting position, along with the heart chakra sensation. again i tried to increase it but they soon faded away. after trying some other things, i awoke from it. I don't know what you mean by trying to increase it. What are you trying to increase?
Once again, exit sensations are symptoms, not things. Trying to manipulate them is fun and can be used to sharpen the existential senses- the awareness of where you are and where you're going- but not an end in themselves. If you get too hung up on sensations, you redirect your attention to your body and may then lose the direction your awareness should be taking, which is out. Unless you're trying to phase, in which any input is a good input. Sort of.

i just wanted to know what happened in those situations and what i should do when those situations arise again? I think you had a mini OBE but got too involved with your sensations and recentered yourself. That's ok. It's an exercise that can help sharpen your self-observing skills.

oh also wanted to ask what does it mean when i try to open my eyes and they feel like they weigh a ton and takes alot of will power :P That you're actually projected and are not ready to get up yet. I call it 'being in a coma'. But I tend towards drama. :lol:

LightningMunk
18th April 2008, 09:32 PM
That you're actually projected and are not ready to get up yet. I call it 'being in a coma'. But I tend towards drama.

woah wait Doc, so are you telling me ...oh wait sorry was watching Back to the Future lol

are you telling me that when i was done with my session and trying to open my eyes...i was actually out of my body? thats heavy :P

well the chair has no neck support, only goes up to my shoulders, but its just the relaxing part of it all.

I don't know what you mean by trying to increase it. What are you trying to increase?
Once again, exit sensations are symptoms, not things. Trying to manipulate them is fun and can be used to sharpen the existential senses-
oh sorry, what i meant by "increase" was just get stronger OBE symptoms (sorry about the sensations part, trying to get the right wording :P) like trying the OBE exit techs and see if the heart chakra would start beating hard or get the vibrations.

it is just difficult for me, since when the OBE symptoms come along (the heart chakra stimulating, the light body, third eye chakra, and mild vibrations) i figure on trying to focus on the exit techniques and clearing the mind but then they just fade away, and then you keep trying but nothing is happening. idk if thats the whole process of learning OBE, but i was wondering if maybe you could get me some tips as to what to do when certain symptoms come about that will help increase my chance in getting out of my body :) i appreciate your help alot CFTraveler, it helps me out way very much :P

CFTraveler
18th April 2008, 10:29 PM
That's the thing, you shouldn't be trying to do anything with the exit symptoms, except for observing them. You should at this point concentrate on having your energy body get loose, and/or move to exit techniques.