PDA

View Full Version : snowman626's obe journal

snowman626
19th April 2008, 02:07 PM
so, if you dont mind.. this will be where I post my obe experiences/progress from now on, instead of making several threads.
I will be updating this very frequently because I am desperate to progress from here on. you can welcome to reply or making suggestions, welcome, and i want some help too

april 18/08

last night, had another spontaneous obe.. it kind of sucked. was doing my whole routine trying to have a concious obe... didnt happen, not today. so I took off my earphones (was listening to hemi sync).. and just tried to rest on my bed. after awhile, suddenly felt oncoming vibrations... ok, now I pulled myself out.. easy. I floated out into my bedroom. the entire time I was out, I felt my body sucking me back in... I looked at my astral hands several times to remain out. but eventually it sucked me back in. woke up again, and kind of frustrated. spontaneous obes are good... I mean, they are sort of like the appetizers before the main course. but I would like to have a full-concious-induced obe that lasts for at least 10-15mins so that I can explore a little bit more, and would like that soon.

CFTraveler
19th April 2008, 03:56 PM
I can delete this if you want me to after reading it- but I recommend the next time you get out to not stay where you are- to get out of the room ASAP so you don't get sucked back in.
CF.

snowman626
19th April 2008, 05:31 PM
all replies are welcome. i will try that next time.. maybe I was being too close

snowman626
18th May 2008, 07:29 AM
how hard is it to get some quiet time around the house? I get off work and try to get some meditation and obe time into my day, and people keep running around and banging on the walls and mowing the lawn and creating distractions.

yesterday i managed to get in some meditation, and was getting deep when the lawn mower suddenly went off downstairs and snapped me back, thanks

CFTraveler
19th May 2008, 12:29 AM
Are you sure it was the lawnmower and not your heart chakra? Sometimes it sounds exactly like that. Anyway, earplugs are your friend. :wink:

snowman626
19th May 2008, 06:44 PM
well.... i havent found earplugs strong enough to block out noises completely yet. most of them just sort of takes out only 20% of it. :cry:

maybe I should sleep in the bathtub, that part of the house is sometimes more quiet... I may think of doing that. Ive done it before when I was in high school, I'll do it now.

snowman626
20th May 2008, 08:02 AM
may 19 2008

another spontaneous obe. this time i floated slowly up up up. everything was very very muddy and dark (probably cause It happen during 9pm-ish)

all I thought was.. I NEED to experienece SOMETHING, i dont want to just float around and wake up. and so I tried to go back in time to my childhood when i was 12 years old. I spun around fast and everything blurred, then when i stopped I saw a weird school in front of me. i dont recognize it... i spun around again and when I stopped I came to another weird school.. none of which was mine. both schools was a small old looking pale blue-ish one story high.

after seeing the two schools, I just thought I didnt have enough energy. everything was very dark and muddy. so I thought of something I read on the internet about bringing energy to your astral body. I reached both my hands upwards stretched above my head and looked into the sky, I was surprise I saw a bright moon :lol: ok so anyway, I was like "EEENERGY" I inhaled deeply and imagined energy from the moon flowing through me. my arms glowed white... and i thought it was working

but then i woke up :x

Fish
20th May 2008, 11:48 AM
Hopefully that moon energy will fix you up for the next time! :)

CFTraveler
20th May 2008, 01:50 PM
then when i stopped I saw a weird school in front of me. i dont recognize it... i spun around again and when I stopped I came to another weird school.. none of which was mine. both schools was a small old looking pale blue-ish one story high.

after seeing the two schools, I just thought I didnt have enough energy. I think you're coming to wrong conclusions that are affecting the quality of your projections. The fact that you went to 'a' school (but not the one you wanted) two times indicates to me you went to a teaching temple on an astral plane, that you accessed by spinning, which is one way to change phase. Yet instead of going there and learned whatever you needed to learn, you decided you didn't have enough energy and acted on that- going back to your body.
The presence of a school or teaching temple indicates you are being taught something, and that usually indicates a change in your energy body composition. You are probably doing this unconsciously, but doing it consciously and on purpose sets a different lesson in place- which is what you probably need to achieve more control- or whatever you're supposed to do.
Try applying the 'go with the flow' philosophy and you'll eventually get what you need.

snowman626
20th May 2008, 05:00 PM
thanks CFtraveller i love reading your replies its always informative :)

snowman626
22nd May 2008, 03:45 PM
may 22 2008 (approx. sometime around 2am)

had lucid dream last night (i think it was luciddream turn obe), and it was very vivid too. I was dreaming normally, when I fell thru a building and landing on a bed, causing me to wake up but I looked around and immediately knew I was still in dreamland. I was in a bedroom, not my real bedroom. it was a small bedroom, with a drawer in front of my bed with a mirror. and the doorway to my right. anyways, I took control, I was rubbing my hands together and looking at the color of my skin, it was light and pinkish, it felt very real at the time. I kept thinking how REAL it felt, very physically real. I opened my bedroom door, I cant get over how physically real it felt at the time,.. anyway I appeared in an asian supermarket type setting

I remembered there was a long corridor in the supermarket, and there was an old guy who I pictured myself as... as in I thought of myself being that guy. I just tried to keep myself in their as long as possible. and it was possibly the longest experience out of body ive had that i remember. I just looked around at everything and kept raising my hand above my head and "raise energy" to my astral body (just inhaled deeply and imagine bolts of energy running into my astral body), not sure if it actually works or not, but it sure got me to stay alert and aware and kept myself from waking up. anyway, I thought I needed to "bring" something back when I wake up. so I thought of a number, and thought I'd say it aloud when I wake up... just to confirm that this was all real. and I still remember the number, sort of... I thought of a 5 digit number, the number was 66272

soon afterwards I "woke up"... or so I thought. but as I slipped out of bed, I immediately suspected that I was still in the astralworld/dreamland... I bit my fingers and LOL didnt feel any pain but I bit off my fingers :o
I went back to the supermarket again and kept exploring. kept seeing the old guy
anyway I woke up for real after that, and i just mumbled aloud the number 66272,