PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and Age

Shirlock
20th April 2008, 12:42 AM
Heya i was wondering is there anyone out there that can recommend a 19yr Man haha or soon to be a Man, what they would consider if their kundalini was awakened at such a young age? any advantages or disadvantages? perhaps recommendation of diet, exercise and meditation for people around my age under going this process?

Cheers

Alex :D

Mahavatar_Babaji
20th April 2008, 01:54 AM
Hi Shirlock,

I'm a 27 year old man and I have awakened kundalini and have been living this way for about 3 years now. I awakened it after about 4 years of meditation and all I can say is that it changes you into a better person. I'm more caring and concerned about the world and people. I'm a teacher and I tutor students in the evenings. I enjoy life and everything that life has to offer. Kundalini can complicate your life, but it one can life a perfectly normal life with it. Oh yeah, and I also look like I'm still 18, so that's an added benefit. :D

CFTraveler
20th April 2008, 02:16 AM
I can only recommend you read these two threads, specifically the highlighted one by Robert Bruce:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1071&p=20001#p20001 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1071&p=20001#p20001)

Interestingly, the second one is by MB himself.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8911 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8911)

Shirlock
20th April 2008, 03:28 AM
Well thankyou, so its pretty simple. There is no need to force kundalini. In fact it seems a huge trap to get attached to it.

One should strive to better themselves Physically, Mentally and Spiritully. Let the process naturally unfold as it should.

Done deal. time to get my ass into gear and stop thinking im a special little puppy dog with all these special little problems and start practicing this moral.

cody0777
13th May 2008, 08:50 PM
Im a 19 year old male aswell and I havent had the BIG raiseing yet but I have had the snake up to my crown a few times and I

think im very close. As far as fourcing it we are in agreement I think that would be a bad thing due to the possibility of

injury or worse.