PDA

View Full Version : The confidence to fall in love

Coslop
21st April 2008, 05:41 AM
Hey-a everybody. This is my first post on here. I have this lady in my life, see. She comes and goes. She'll disappear for a year, maybe two at a time. We have a very, very close bond of love, but I think she lacks the confidence to fall in love, hence the disappearing. Does that make sense? In other words, I think she feels overwhelmed with love and quite suddenly removes herself from the situation, not to be heard from again for a long time. Can anybody offer any advice on a psychic level on encouraging her to accept those feelings of love?

CFTraveler
21st April 2008, 02:11 PM
I don't have the kind of advice you'll like.
You see, I don't think it's possible to choose whether to fall in love or not, at least not by the ego(for the Higher Self it's another story). So if she's having trouble staying, it's not because she can't fall in love, but because she doesn't have the (confidence? emotional equipment?) to stay in a commited relationship. If this is the case, there is no amount of suggestion that you can use- whatever issues she has with commitment or intimacy will have to be dealt with by her, in her own terms.
So the best you can do is live your life to your fullest, and maybe she'll take the necessary steps to deal with whatever is happening with her, and decide whether she's going to stay with you or not.
The thing is, that if you have shown her you love her that's really all you can do. Now you need to ask yourself if this is what's really happening- or are you lying to yourself about what is going on with this relationship?
And if the answer is not what you want, then you need to take steps to deal with your own hurt feelings, so you can move on with your life, and meet whoever is going to be right for you at the time.
Good luck and God Bless.

Coslop
21st April 2008, 11:56 PM
See, I totally know that's what it is, though. Not only did she tell me so in a dream a few years back, but this was also re-affirmed a few nights ago while... how do I explain this.... my psychic abilities were very "on" for a bit, without any drugs. I know all I can do is let her figure it out. She disappears, but she keeps coming back. I suppose I can send her some kind of energy to promote such confidence, but ultimately it's up to her.

johnbrent
1st July 2008, 07:28 AM
what, you don't need all of those to tell her you love her. why don't you just talk to her. tell her everything and ask her everything that you would want to know.