PDA

View Full Version : One Week to Live; Need Healing

Underdog
21st April 2008, 09:26 PM
My daughter Susie has been battling leukemia for 2 1/2 years. She has had 2 transplants, but the cancer persists.
She is being released from the Univ of Washington Cancer Center tomorrow; the doctors there at this center, which for her disease is the best in the world, have told her to go home, back to Virginia....there is absolutely nothing else they can do.
She has a week or so to live, the doctors tell us.
She is a spiritual person and does not fear death, and is very positive, even now. If any would wish to pray or to healing for her it would of course be much appreciated.
She is 39 years old, and got the disease out of the blue, with no family history of this or any other cancer.

God Bless You All

CFTraveler
21st April 2008, 09:34 PM
Will send her some prayers.

al.luciddreamer
21st April 2008, 09:58 PM
My daughter Susie has been battling leukemia for 2 1/2 years. She has had 2 transplants, but the cancer persists.
She is being released from the Univ of Washington Cancer Center tomorrow; the doctors there at this center, which for her disease is the best in the world, have told her to go home, back to Virginia....there is absolutely nothing else they can do.
She has a week or so to live, the doctors tell us.
She is a spiritual person and does not fear death, and is very positive, even now. If any would wish to pray or to healing for her it would of course be much appreciated.
She is 39 years old, and got the disease out of the blue, with no family history of this or any other cancer.

God Bless You All

Someone on my dream journal website told me I may have healing powers, so I will send her these thoughts ... RIGHT NOW.

Let me know if it helps. Even if I never hear from you, I am becoming more and more convinced that we all may be capable of wielding supernatural powers that we never thought it was possible to have.

Underdog
22nd April 2008, 08:15 PM
I agree with the latent abilities.
Thank you for your prayers. My other daughter has arrived in Seattle to prepare for their return Thursday.

God Bless,
Paul

Palehorse Redivivus
23rd April 2008, 02:38 AM
Prayers and healing being sent.

howdihi
26th April 2008, 05:12 AM
I will send prayers and healing to her right now.

Underdog
28th April 2008, 01:37 AM
Thank you all. Susie is actually improving slightly.

CFTraveler
28th April 2008, 04:03 PM
We will continue sending her healing.

sleeper
28th April 2008, 04:33 PM
sending healing also.

God Bless.