PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and Persistent tingle/humming in left foot

Snowman23
24th April 2008, 08:01 PM
Has anyone else whos K-active experienced this? I've heard that it is some sort of sign of Kundalini activity, at least I hope. It started about 2 months ago. It's like a humm that varies in intensity but is always there in one way or another, sometimes spreading up the leg to the base of the spine and lower stomach region. Anyone know what it means?

CFTraveler
24th April 2008, 09:25 PM
I've had this but I'm not K-active as far as I know (well, maybe that's not right, I'd say it's been activated but not raised) anyway, I don't know that it means anything, since except for the humming itself nothing else happened that would be considered significant, at least in terms of K. That I know of.

niki123
25th April 2008, 03:17 PM
I have had that but it was more like a throbbing pain and it was coming and going as it felt like.I remember having that humming in my left big toe as a child.I had no idea what it was and the only thing I can think about now is that it felt like restless leg syndrome.

Snowman23
26th April 2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks, glad I'm not the only one. :shock:

Jananz
28th April 2008, 03:18 PM
Yep my left foot has been humming for 8 years now. I can always tell when K. is up by the intensity of humm in my left foot. Yes it does travel up the left leg...you will notice the entire left side to be slightly tingly. When K. is really firing the lower spine is hot, sometimes with pulsations at the coccus. Further on in an awakening, in the firsts months of the year, you might notices more activity in the right side.

I haven't worked out why the left side is generally "felt" more, but some neurophysicist might be able to tell us. I suspect that K. changes its methods thoughout the millennia...doing different things at different times depending on the evolutionary needs of the humans. I suspect that the right brain is becoming more dominant now, as our psi and deep-nature connection is increasing to help ensure human species survival.

Snowman23
29th April 2008, 01:02 AM
Yep my left foot has been humming for 8 years now. I can always tell when K. is up by the intensity of humm in my left foot. Yes it does travel up the left leg...you will notice the entire left side to be slightly tingly. When K. is really firing the lower spine is hot, sometimes with pulsations at the coccus. Further on in an awakening, in the firsts months of the year, you might notices more activity in the right side.

My kundalini seemed to awaken last January while meditating, although I've had symptoms of kundalini for 4 years now. So maybe I just increased it's actiivity? I don't know. But this humming is new, and from the sound of it, it's going to be around for a while to come. Subsequently, the day before yesterday I felt a pumping sensation at the base of the spine. Is this some sort of sign of a coming increase in activity?

Thank you for your insights.

sleeper
29th April 2008, 01:09 AM
as long as i am committed to energy work, i seem to have constant changes and flows of energy throughout my energy body. But since I had kundalini, I have had a constant flowing of energy throughout my body, but in my feet and calves it's more like a surge, like i'm constantly connected to earth energies through the soles of my feet. I don't know exactly what it means, but i can say that it seems to be linked to a change that needs to happen...for instance, my heart chakra is connected now to every inch of my body. I have the feeling that my feet and crown need to connect now, or something like that. Every time I raise energy, the rush in my feet goes away, as if that energy is now serving it's purpose. Now that i think about it, maybe my legs need to connect with my solar plexus somehow...hmm..

As for the spine, i have had some surges there as well, but only when I neglect my kundalini energy. It seems that every day, i need to spend a little over an hour "just sitting" and let my kundalini manifest how it wants. if i dont' do that, I have it waking me up at night with strange energy surges.

Jananz
29th April 2008, 05:17 AM
Can't say how energy will come go and manifest in the individual. It does follow an annual and lunar cycle...the pumping in the sacrum is the kundalini gland...regulating hormones, immunity, blood, lymph... chances are you will get ongoing activity if you are feeling this pumping. Kundi loves being grounded, so get some ground lying and rock sitting time in per day. If you do want to escalate...sun mediation (dawn/dusk) on rocks or the ground is good...yea, and do walk around barefoot outside if possible.

There was a time last year when I had a jackhammer of a energy vibe going in my system...it felt pathological...fortunately it only lasted about 6 months...I am cruzing now.

Aunt Clair
29th April 2008, 01:24 PM
The left side of the body is female , Ama , passive , and water or moon . The right side of the body is male , Abba ,active and fire or sun . They are distinct in the human energy body . The left side of the body is different than the right in the circulatory system also so that the flow through the heart begins through the active right and returns through the passive left side .

Blood flows into the right atrium and from there to the right ventricle and then to the lungs . From the lungs freshly oxygenated blood flows into the left atrium and from there to the left ventricle and out into the body through the aorta .

Blood flows down the legs through arteries and up through veins . Fainting from standing a long time in one place ie in the heat during a parade can be caused by pooling of the blood in the lower extremities . By activity the muscles squeeze the blood to flow upwards to return to the heart .

The flow of energy moves with the blood the pump of the human energy body is the heart . I suggest that there is blockage in the left side and that the right side is flowing well but the return of chi is needing a push start . So draw up energy from the left side through the left foot to the the left leg to the heart and out the crown , inhale and draw energy down the right side to the heart to the right foot . Then when the energy runs clean , clear and fast reverse the flow .

Another exercise is to place the right palm on the left sole and move energy down the right arm up the left leg , again when it is clear , reverse the flow . Then the left palm can be placed on the right sole and the process can be repeated . Also the soles of the feet can be placed together to form another energy loop in the same manner .

sleeper
29th April 2008, 06:59 PM
That is some fantastic advice.

somehow, intuitively, i have already been guided to do those exercises almost precisely how you described them. I was doing the palm-sole loop as more of a Reiki style exercise; my hand moving with my awareness. I can't wait to try it how you described it.