PDA

View Full Version : Female acquaintence in deep need of depossession

gorillabait
26th April 2008, 08:51 PM
Here's the scoop. I've become friends recently with a young woman online, and after talking with her for a while, it's come out that she's had an entity with her for much, if not all, of her life.

Ever since she was young, this formless "thing" would be in her dreams: the room would seem to become brighter, and she would be aware of it's presence. The best she can describe it as is a ball of light, when there's any form at all. Sometimes as she's walking down the street, she can feel it screaming jealousy in her head whenever she looks at an attractive man, and other times it seems to overshadow her. She's hit people without feeling anger or any intention to do so, feeling instead detached from the action and dreamlike. People she's kissed sometimes report a feeling of being choked by something.

Though she has developed some sort of dependance upon it, and always anticipates it's presence at the approach of sleep (causing serious insomnia,) she wishes strongly to be rid of it. If anyone would be willing to help her, she and myself would be very grateful.

I usually speak with her over AIM, as she's currently switching between living in Barcelona and California. Any interested parties can contact me or post in this thread, and I'll give out her contact information. She's very nervous, having never believed in any of this sort of thing before, and has bounced from psychologist to psychologist up till now. I had let her know that I was giving some people her story and contact info, for which she is thankful.

I have no experience at depossession whatsoever, and had contacted some acquaintences to see if they might be able to help this woman, but they've been rather busy of late, and I was wondering if any others on this site would be interested in helping. This person is in need of concrete assistance. Reiki, good thoughts and prayers are appreciated, but what I'm looking for is somebody skilled in remote depossession. Somebody who has experience dealing with powerful entities and removing their attachments, and keeping them out.

Thanks to any who express an interest in helping.

gorillabait
2nd May 2008, 03:48 AM
Aw shoot. Nobody feels up to the challenge? I was really hoping to find somebody to help my friend. She's so young, and her life has been one confused jumble as a result of this.

ButterflyWoman
2nd May 2008, 04:54 AM
I suggest you have a look at the stickied topics in the Psychic Self Defence and Serious Possession forums and get some ideas on steps your friend can take to rid herself of this entity. She may not be aware of it, and the entity is certainly going to do its best to keep her from becoming aware of it, but she has the power to send it on its way, though it may be a significant struggle, especially as she seems to have some sort of relationship with it.

It's very difficult to "depossess" someone you've never met from a distance. I wouldn't say it's not possible, but I would say it's not something that most people would be able to do, which is why you haven't gotten any volunteers.

Look through the countermeasures that have been posted, ask questions if you need clarification on the procedures, and have her start trying them out. Or, better yet, have her come here and ask directly. People can be very helpful and supportive around this place. ;)

gorillabait
2nd May 2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks for responding.

I'll suggest to her she have a look and come around. I pretty much volunteered my services to her to try and get her some help, as before talking to me, she had never believed in entities or attachments as being real, though she described symptoms to me which seemed to fit classically.

I'll tell her to come have a look around, and post herself if she wants, though I have a feeling she might be a bit nervous or reluctant to do so, which is why I agreed to do so myself.

I know remote depossession is very difficult, especially with a stronger entity as this one appears to be, but I had been hoping to perhaps find somebody with experience in doing so. With a strong entity, experience is very important, though it certainly can be done oneself with a lot of persistance.

Thanks again for your post OlderWiser.

3rd May 2008, 10:01 AM
hey.. i emailed you .. just thought i'd come find this too. ill do what i can to help :)

gorillabait
3rd May 2008, 02:12 PM
Thank you Eris =) Got your email, will contact Palehorse too. I really appreciate you guys being willing to help.

I'll get you whatever you need, photograph, stuff about her. Et cetera.

Thanks again!

3rd May 2008, 04:47 PM
I'll get you whatever you need, photograph, stuff about her.

bank details &firstborn child should help
:twisted:

disclaimer: jokeJOKEjoke

gorillabait
3rd May 2008, 05:39 PM
Working on it. I'll try to get some menstrual blood or fingernails for the voodoo magick as well.

Whoops, is that offensive content? My bad.

wstein
4th May 2008, 04:46 AM
I know remote depossession is very difficult, especially with a stronger entity as this one appears to be, but I had been hoping to perhaps find somebody with experience in doing so. With a strong entity, experience is very important, though it certainly can be done oneself with a lot of persistance. I agree that remote depossession is very difficult. Remote dislodging is hard enough but keeping them away is near impossible.

Approximately where is this woman? Seems you are in NY but you met her on-line so she could be anywhere. Perhaps she is near to someone??

gorillabait
4th May 2008, 04:04 PM
Hi wstein, thanks for responding. She travels between Spain and California usually to be with her two parents, and is currently with her father in Arizona for his work.

I've found a few people who are willing to try and help her, some from this site and some from others, and I can't say how much I appreciate people's willingness to help my friend. I'm really hoping we can make a difference to make her life more liveable, which believe me, it isn't right now.

If things don't work out, I'll start looking for people in her area, but will still be thankful for everybodies help.