PDA

View Full Version : Timing on exit??

Wanderer11
29th April 2008, 01:00 AM
Hey guys,

Real quick question on "vibrations" and "exit techniques".

Here is my routine,

Affirmation/Prayer
Deep relaxation
Trance Induction
Light, and by light I mean very light energy work (hands and soles of feet mostly)
Exit technique
-If I can't get any symptoms or rushing sensations I switch techniques (usually rope, ladder, or cargo net)

So I'm a little bit confused.
Are exit techniques used to induce the projection reflex or are they used during natural vibrations?

And is there anything different anyone would do?
I'm open to all suggestions, I have plenty of time to experiment with all routines and techniques.

Sometimes I get weird visual lights and rushes but these last seconds so not long enough for an exit AFAIK. =]

Thanks,
Wanderer

CFTraveler
29th April 2008, 02:16 AM
Hey guys, Hey Wanderer.

Real quick question on "vibrations" and "exit techniques".

Here is my routine,

Affirmation/Prayer
Deep relaxation
Trance Induction
Light, and by light I mean very light energy work (hands and soles of feet mostly)
Exit technique
-If I can't get any symptoms or rushing sensations I switch techniques (usually rope, ladder, or cargo net)

So I'm a little bit confused.
Are exit techniques used to induce the projection reflex or are they used during natural vibrations?
Technically, they're used to externalize the energy body. I suppose that it could be said to trigger the projection reflex, but so can energy body loosening methods.
I think you have a good technique- the only thing is that if you are not deeply enough in trance when you trigger the reflex, your energy body will be projected but your awareness will not follow- that's why the deep trance work is so important.
So the only thing I would do different if I were you, would be to add energy body loosening and then, if you sense a change in your perception, go for the exit technique.
So if you naturally get vibrations, I'd wait to get them first, then try the exit. If you don't get them, wait for hypnagogics (the slow kind, not the fleeting kind) or some other way to know your awareness is different.

Sometimes I get weird visual lights and rushes but these last seconds so not long enough for an exit AFAIK. =]

Thanks,
Wanderer You may also get voices, but they don't really mark impending exit, just that trance is proceeding.
Cheers.
CF.