PDA

View Full Version : the lady of my dreams

iwant2bfree
5th May 2008, 07:48 PM
hello all. i keep having dreams of a young woman with black hair, in my dream we are a couple and always happy, she appears at random, i have no idea who she is, ive never met her. its been going on for afew years now. any help would be grateful. thanks.

CFTraveler
5th May 2008, 08:11 PM
If it's been going on for a few years now there's a few things it could be.
One, a precog dream about your future wife and/or girlfriend.
A dream about a past life which had a significant impact in your life and has karma attached to it.
A skip over to a parallel life in which you are getting glimpses of what you are experiencing 'over there'.
And, there is the possibility (I have to say it), nothing at all in terms of your life now.

AmbientSound
6th May 2008, 03:34 AM
I had a dream once that predicted who would ask me to the prom. The event took place the very next day exactly like in the dream. This woman became my first love and it was the most intense of all the relationships I have had. So I think your dream has some significance, especially since this happened more than once.

CFTraveler
6th May 2008, 02:09 PM
She asked you, huh?
Men have it so easy nowadays...

niki123
7th May 2008, 02:49 AM
Hmm,I don't know what to tell you,but I too have dreams about a particular man and it happens about once every 2 weeks.Unfortunately or fortunately we saw each other in 2006 but that was all,kind of.The story of my life! I would like to find out why I'm always dreaming about us being so happy! :D

aprilla
9th May 2008, 08:29 PM
awww. astral love hey. why not try and see if you can induce a lucid dream with her/him. you may be able to induce lucid in her/him, and you might just find a way to meet before you meet :wink: conversations in the other realms are NOT impossible.

i have had visions of my future husband too. He's a damn good cook and very rich. which works out well because I need all the money I can get and I twice gave my ex food poisoning :oops: