PDA

View Full Version : astral projection problems :-(

shadow_kage
9th December 2005, 02:11 AM
Hello all, I am a new member and thought I might get my problem out there early. For the past year or so I have been focusing on my trials at AP... and they have been somewhat succsesfull. I have seemed to be able to separate my astral self from my body and seem to be able to move what could be called legs or arms, but I constantly feel as though I am trapped from my chest up through my head. I haven't been able to get past this problen yet and I just can't figure it out. It feels as though I am tied down almost. I will try to pull myself up, but without trying I pull like my head up with me... like my astral head and my head are tied togethar and I cant break the connection... it's hard to explain, but that's the best that I can do...

Any help is greatly appreciated and thankyou for your time

Jon

9th December 2005, 06:32 AM
Hi, you might be tense in that area, try more relaxation.

CFTraveler
9th December 2005, 02:29 PM
Have you tried the rope technique? Not focusing on your head so much, but your torso as a whole?

me
9th December 2005, 08:39 PM
I think I read in Astral Dynamics that if you are wearing a chain around your neck, jewellery etc.. you can feel tied down so to speak.

shadow_kage
10th December 2005, 03:36 PM
no jewelry

and rope technique doesnt work

10th December 2005, 03:57 PM
Hello all, I am a new member and thought I might get my problem out there early. For the past year or so I have been focusing on my trials at AP... and they have been somewhat succsesfull. I have seemed to be able to separate my astral self from my body and seem to be able to move what could be called legs or arms, but I constantly feel as though I am trapped from my chest up through my head. I haven't been able to get past this problen yet and I just can't figure it out. It feels as though I am tied down almost. I will try to pull myself up, but without trying I pull like my head up with me... like my astral head and my head are tied togethar and I cant break the connection... it's hard to explain, but that's the best that I can do...

Jon

Can you move energy around in these areas? If not then that's your problem, you have blockages that need clearing.

Joggerman
1st March 2006, 08:44 PM

Jon

Asking for assistance always works for me in these circumstances. Just reach out an arm and say 'I need help'. Normally a hand will grasp yours and pull you out. This is usually very reliable.
Let me know how you get on.

CFTraveler
1st March 2006, 10:27 PM
I concur with this. I have had ropes thrown at me, and hands helped pull me up. At first I was shy about it, but hey, it works.