PDA

View Full Version : Help. I made a noob mistake

heartworkK3xx
9th May 2008, 02:48 AM
I raised energy into the sub-heart energy center last night without first raising it into the sub-navel.
today, i couldn't breathe well and still can't. upon reading the beginning the book NEW energy ways again
RB says that raising it into a higher center first can cause "many adverse effects on mental, emotional, and physical stability"

Can somebody explain what's going on with my bodies.
Are they not working together right now because of my mishap? Will it heal itself or What should I do about it???

Tom
9th May 2008, 04:02 AM
Have you tried raising energy in the sub-navel storage center, so that your attention will go there and any excess energy will be drawn into the sub-navel storage center ... ?

heartworkK3xx
9th May 2008, 04:22 AM
Have you tried raising energy in the sub-navel storage center, so that your attention will go there and any excess energy will be drawn into the sub-navel storage center ... ?

i haven't. i went and raised it directly into the sub-heart storage center by accident. are you suggesting i go back and raise it into the proper sub-navel center to help correct what was done? could it be a neg affecting my breathing?

CFTraveler
9th May 2008, 01:53 PM
Can somebody explain what's going on with my bodies. If you mean your centers, they've become unbalanced because of your stimulating the upper center prematurely. However, if this is not a habitual thing, your body should rebalance itself, provided it has good flow.

Are they not working together right now because of my mishap?Will it heal itself or What should I do about it??? Tom told you what to do. And why:

so that your attention will go there and any excess energy will be drawn into the sub-navel storage center ... ?

are you suggesting i go back and raise it into the proper sub-navel center to help correct what was done? I would suggest you go back, prestimulate feet, legs, and then raise energy to the proper storage center.
If you have been doing overall general energy work your energy should be flowing all over, and should not take too long to rebalance itself.
Frankly, I think that your symptoms are more caused by your own fear than anything else.

heartworkK3xx
9th May 2008, 03:38 PM
Can somebody explain what's going on with my bodies. If you mean your centers, they've become unbalanced because of your stimulating the upper center prematurely. However, if this is not a habitual thing, your body should rebalance itself, provided it has good flow.

Are they not working together right now because of my mishap?Will it heal itself or What should I do about it??? Tom told you what to do. And why:

so that your attention will go there and any excess energy will be drawn into the sub-navel storage center ... ?

are you suggesting i go back and raise it into the proper sub-navel center to help correct what was done? I would suggest you go back, prestimulate feet, legs, and then raise energy to the proper storage center.
If you have been doing overall general energy work your energy should be flowing all over, and should not take too long to rebalance itself.
Frankly, I think that your symptoms are more caused by your own fear than anything else.

lose the fear. good point. thanks to you both.

Korpo
10th May 2008, 09:52 PM
So, you have problems breathing? Do you have any ongoing respiratory problems and have you seen a doctor about it? Are you a smoker, do you have diminished lung capacity? If the problem persists, see a medical practitioner.

I don't think a singular energy raising cannot actually have that much physical effect, no matter to which of the three storages. Perhaps you just pumped more energy in the general area of your lungs, and now become more strongly aware (energy = awareness) of the actual state of your lungs? You may have had labored breathing before but you might not have noticed. Again, a checkup at the doctor to get your respiration checked might help.

If the problem does not have a physical cause, the symptom of *feeling like* choking, breathing labored, etc. is - with me - a common symptom of anxiety. Anxiety is an energy which according to Daoist understanding (see "Five Elements Theory" from Traditional Chinese Medicine) an energy of - the heart! Anxiety is often perceived as a "can't breathe feeling", the extreme form, the panic attack, might even be confused with a panic attack. In my personal experience with working on my own body it is not uncommon to find anxiety-related energy knots in your chest area. Dissolving these only partially releases this negative emotion (from the past) into your system and makes you relive it. Until the energy is resolved, or is grounded and neutralised, or settles again, it may cause emotional disturbances within your system for some time.

If you had anxiety "attacks" before, have a tendency towards panic, or have a feeling of a very labored breathing when under stress of any kind, then the last one might be a thing to investigate.

Take good care,
Oliver