PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and Astral Projection...

Neo
9th May 2008, 10:32 PM
I went through my experience in June '01 in nearly happenend the year before...

I am still trying to reconcile the fact and I am trying very very hard to understand in minute detail some of the things that occured...

My question is simple everybody talks about meditation and chackras but what role does the Kundalini play in this...?

Does it bring a more powerful experience...

I think what I am trying to say is can you raise her and astrally project at the sametime...

Maybe I am thinking about it too much...

Neo

CFTraveler
9th May 2008, 11:56 PM
I went through my experience in June '01 in nearly happenend the year before...

I am still trying to reconcile the fact and I am trying very very hard to understand in minute detail some of the things that occured...

My question is simple everybody talks about meditation and chackras but what role does the Kundalini play in this...?
Kundalini is a side effect, something that happens when conditions are right. Your energy body gets rewired because of other reasons- maybe a heavy spiritual/mystical experience, maybe energy work and meditation, maybe even trauma can 'push the right buttons'.

Does it bring a more powerful experience... It is a more powerful experience.

I think what I am trying to say is can you raise her and astrally project at the sametime... Some people project when they have a Kundalini spike- it 'blows them out'.

Maybe I am thinking about it too much...

Neo It's not that you're thinking about it too much- it's that you seem to be thinking about it as a thing you do, instead as a side effect or something that happens because of the stuff you do-like meditation and energy work.

Neo
10th May 2008, 10:19 PM
Firstly CFTraveler may I thank you for your reply...

I have actually been reading many of your posts over the years and just never got around to joining here officially...

The reason I did so was simple I am a member of other forums elsewhere but my background is different and I find that I cant relate much to what people are saying...

I came across a forum where the reputed author of some books that are listed on Amazon and his/her "followers" actually think that they are Gods capital G...

Elsewhere all they talk about is Astral Sex/Violence and whilst these are legitimate and valid I mean talk about replicating activities we already partake in...

To bottom line it the specific reason I joined astral dynamics is to finally piece together who I am and where I came from and why I am here...

There is so much going on these days 2012/Alien Invasions (which I personally feel is a nonsense....) that in the crossfire and maelstrom I lost myself...

Anyway I apologise for going on but I guess you had better get used to seeing me around...I am going to iritate people with questions!

LOL!...

:D

CFTraveler
11th May 2008, 02:05 AM
No probs Neo. I love irritating questions.

niki123
11th May 2008, 04:17 PM
Personally,I've always had obes since I was a child and lucid dreams.Obes and Kundalini are two separate things but when you are Kundalini awakened things are different and more powerfull.You can Ap while meditating and you don't have to be sleeping,lol.As for your question you can raise Kundalini while sleeping and then you can obe.It will throw you automatically out of your body.I know this because it happened to me.I was ,suposedly sleeping but was lucid because I could feel my Kundalini raising up fast fast burning hot and I remember telling it to slow down while thinking"Oh,no not again !" It slowed down but didn't stop and then I was thinking that I wanted to wake up and opened my eyes but I remember looking at myself from above and seeing all these bright lights all around me and thinking that I was not awake because of the lights.Then I opened my eyes and was really awake for a minute before starting to dream again,lol.I posted about this in the obe forum I think. I don't relate to what other people are saying about 2012/aliens and the GOD syndrome either.I do feel that we are not GODS but we are normal yet different:D

Neo
11th May 2008, 08:57 PM
Thank You for your reply Nicky123 I have had lucid dreams as a child too maybe even astral projections as I like to call them...

As CFTraveler mentioned it could possibly have been due to trauma caused in a serious car accident...

Whatever caused it I wasnt ready for the aftermath...

Regardless is been an "interesting" experience...

Neo
11th May 2008, 08:58 PM
No probs Neo. I love irritating questions.

:)

Again thanks...