PDA

View Full Version : Six Successful Projections!!!

Kashmirror
11th May 2008, 02:44 AM
Yep- It's been happening, Salt baths, Energy Work and Willpower! Oh yeah, and of course Robert Bruce's books! :D
I know the more I do it, the more I will get the Exit routine down. Sometimes I just walk straight on through the walls. I always try to Fly, and am getting better at the Dynamic super bounding Jumps- but Memory fades and who knows what the heck I'm doing. Things will get better and more clear. Just follow the Instructions, and you can do it too!!!
Oh yeah, and Magnets work!!!

CFTraveler
11th May 2008, 05:01 PM
Awesome Kashmirror!

AndrewVoe
18th May 2008, 08:32 AM
I haven't heard anything regarding magnets yet. I've read Robert's online work, and am just finishing up with his Energy Work book. I plan on reading Astral Dynamics next. Where can I find out this information on magnets? Is it on the web or in one of Robert's books? Thanks in advance, and congratulations on the successful OBE's!

CFTraveler
19th May 2008, 12:18 AM
In the main website (there is a link to it in the bottom of this page). You can go to the search box and type 'magnet' in it and it should take you to all the topics that talk about them. They are used as protection, not necessarily as a projection aid, unless fear keeps you grounded.
Or go here: http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unor ... links.html (http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unorderedtemp/288-magnets-for-protection-links.html)

AndrewVoe
19th May 2008, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the tip CFTraveler. :wink:

Kashmirror
23rd December 2009, 11:21 PM
An "Inflatable-floatation Device" has En-abled me to fly 3 nights ago. I inflated it by pressing a button, then, simply flew around above trees in a park. A strange person on the ground with a 10-ft antenna pointed at the sky was also there too, he said I was a frightening sight. Could this be the Military doing Astral-Experiments?

A "Seat-in-the-sky" that was connected to an infinite wire, Has En-abled me to fly as well. I layed down on my stomach and the seat was under me- keeping me from falling. I flew over the Grand Canyon, and kicked off with my feet on various objects to propel myself forward. This was especially awsome.

Has anyone ever projected into deep space?
I believe I may have projected into deep space -2 christmas's ago, It was dark with stars and I wasn't anywhere near the sun or any planets. It felt really cool, but all-in-all, I got Bored. I decided to go back down to earth- and when I made this decision, in a split second, my body was rocketing back to earth- this was really really FUN!! I stopped about 1 ft. from the ground too, like in a cartoon.

Kashmirror
31st December 2009, 12:19 AM
yeah, I know, it feels kind of creepy when you're out there- a vulnerability never experienced before. Glad to see someone else has done it too. I guess it would be cool to investigate a black hole- hahahaa-- you?

Kevin Bridges
28th January 2010, 09:52 PM
That's amazing! Good job!

defectron
27th July 2010, 03:47 PM
Oh yeah, and Magnets work!!!

What do you do with the magnets?

baalixan
1st August 2010, 12:35 PM
Has anyone ever projected into deep space?
I believe I may have projected into deep space -2 christmas's ago, It was dark with stars and I wasn't anywhere near the sun or any planets. It felt really cool, but all-in-all, I got Bored. I decided to go back down to earth- and when I made this decision, in a split second, my body was rocketing back to earth- this was really really FUN!! I stopped about 1 ft. from the ground too, like in a cartoon.

i have, when i was about 13 and first getting into AP. i started my meditation, tried to project, got the vibrations, suddenly i was in a void, with only specs of light here and there in any direction, but no planets or stars "near". it was beautiful and serene, no better place to meditate i imagine. unfortunately i was only there for about a minute, the entirity of which i spent being awestruck, and in an instant i was back laying in my bed

markinsydney
24th September 2011, 06:39 AM
All this sounds wonderful , thanks for sharing.

What are the salt baths all about?

Mark

Beekeeper
24th September 2011, 09:01 AM
They're for neg-related problems and totally unnecessary otherwise.