PDA

View Full Version : Sudden prevalence of "aliens"

sono
12th May 2008, 05:41 AM
Not sure if this belongs here, but I notice a lot more posts about aliens, in dreams/astral experiences etc. . . is this a trend, or is it just my perception? I also dream of the "greys" regularly (& last night was lectured to about the artistic interpretations of a vase, by something similar to a grey!) And the other night I was sitting reading in the lounge (something by Swami Sivananda) & looked up to catch a fleeting glimpse of a frail grey creature coming down the passage towards me. Add all the astral reports to all the reports of physical sightings all over the world, makes me wonder whether there is really going to be some sort of open disclosuresoon. Does anyone have any views?
(PS Am very depressed at the moment, so am not posting often to avoid "infecting" anyone!)

Beekeeper
12th May 2008, 11:59 AM
Hey, Sono. Currently reading "The Yoga sutras of Patanjali" by Sri Swami Satchidananda and dreaming about UFOs.

CFTraveler
12th May 2008, 02:37 PM
It's not just your perception.
I don't know if a lot of us have stumbled on some kind of 'alien' astral construct, or if there is some objective reality to this trend, but yes, there are some of us that are having either 'alien-UFO' dream or projection experiences lately.

sleeper
12th May 2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I ascribe to this opinion also.

It's been baffling to me each time I consider my alien dreams, because I really spend about 0% of my daily time thinking about them. If I dreamed only of my daily life, I would never dream of aliens. but to be honest, about 3/4's of my dreams take place in space, or watching alien ships, or seeing aliens.

I will spend some time considering this sudden prevalence of aliens.

Nick----
14th May 2008, 08:29 PM
I just had a dream where I was part of group in a futuristic looking lecture hall. A woman was speaking before us all, and she asked me how long 'they' have been coming for me. I knew she was referring to gray alien types, and I told her they had been coming a long time, since I was a child. I was then pulled out of my body by two pale hands, they looked human but they were small. I felt surprised and frightened and slipped back in again, and I was pulled out again, I slid back in and this time awoke my body quickly. It was somewhat frightening,, I have no recollection of ever interacted with grays. I have had some ufo sightings and also frequent dreams of seeing various strange craft in the sky.

Dante
16th May 2008, 12:14 AM
Nick, I try to avoid dream interpretations, but I don't think you should ignore the possibility that there may be some message behind your dream. It is an easy one to guess at. I hope that you are ok.