PDA

View Full Version : Can you become hooked on the BWGen?

ssbtrumpet1
13th May 2008, 05:43 AM
I just started the MAP book and I've been listening to the BWGen pretty regularly. Sunday, I believe I opened my "astral eyes,' because I saw the wall in front clearly, even though I was in a trance. Anyway, I'm digressing, Is it possible to get hooked on the BWGen? Can you go from listening to it regularly, then stop and try to get yourself to project w/o using BWGen? Just curious.

CFTraveler
13th May 2008, 01:58 PM
When I was doing the MAP program I used it once a week (during the weekend only) and when I was done with it I stopped using it routinely. I'd use it only when I really wanted to have an experience or wanted to 'step away' for a while and wanted some peace and quiet. This could be once a month or every two or three months.
Most of my projections happen without the BWGen- I never had them as I listened, but days after (about 1 day after) so I can safely say that:
You can use the BWGen and then not use it and project anyway.
I would find it difficult to get 'hooked on it' because it's not the most pleasant sound in the world and it makes me all twitchy and I suspect that would get old fast. But it's a good feeling, so I suppose it could be addictive to some people.
But, if you have an addictive personality I suppose it's possible to become hooked on it-in this respect I think it's possible.

al.luciddreamer
13th May 2008, 08:53 PM
Can you post a link to where we can find out more about BWGen? Thanks!

CFTraveler
13th May 2008, 11:34 PM
http://www.bwgen.com/

al.luciddreamer
17th May 2008, 04:31 AM
Thank you!