PDA

View Full Version : creepy sensations in F21

mjm
13th May 2008, 05:11 PM
I had a strange experience while listening to Wave VII, Odyssey 3 last night... hoping someone has some insight. While trying to induce an out of body in Focus 21 I started getting strange sensations on various parts of my body... it felt a bit like there were small spiders all over me... at first I assumed these were probably just normal energy sensations, but as I continued with the session these sensations quickly became more pronounced (and creepy feeling). It started with a strange tickling sensation on the edge of my lip, which I tried to ignore, but then spread on my arms, legs, and chest. It got to the point where it was so tangible that I began wondering if I was experiencing an attack... I abruptly quit the session, but continued to experience these sensations (to a lesser degree) for some time afterwards.

After getting up, I went outside for a cigarette feeling rather creeped out over the experience. When I came back in I sensed/felt a strong static energy in the room and realized the hair on my arm was standing straight up. To make matters worse, I then began to wonder if there was a spirit present in the room. By now I was just straight up spooked, so I climbed into bed with my wife and simply went to bed. As a note, I continued to feel these creepy crawly sensations all over my body till I fell asleep (not as pronounced as before).

Anyone here have any ideas what to make of this? This was a frustrating experience, as I felt I was *very* close to inducing an OBE last night, but now I have thoughts about astral parasites and/or ghosties on my mind. Anyways, not sure if this was the best forum to post this in, but as it's a Gateweay experience I posted it here.

Thanks,
Michael

Korpo
13th May 2008, 05:41 PM
Could still be an energy sensation. I had energy sensations that felt exactly like ants before. It's hard to discern when your nerve ends get stimulated.

The goosebumps or hair standing sensations are reported when your own astral double is present, too. Once I was suddenly awake at night when I felt a presence in the room. It scared me, and I wanted it to ignore me. It was - to me - like scanning ray passing through the room. Then it moved toward me and I felt weird energy sensations. :shock:

In fact it had been my astral double reentering, because I can remember minor mind split sensations - the sound of my alarm clock was getting closer as the presence came near me. I had actually had the astral hearing overlaid with my physical body senses. But it can be scary and feel like an alien presence - even if it is only yourself.

Don't worry about presences that much. Worrying might just produce thoughtforms or a nightmare, while usually there's nothing real to worry about.

Take good care,
Oliver

mjm
13th May 2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the response... I hope your right about the energy sensations. Apart from being overwhelmed with the feeling of spiders crawling on me (which was reason enough for me to quit the session at the time), I also quit for fear that I may have been creating a thought form in the process... I didn't want to project and suddenly find myself in a situation. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

Thanks,
Michael