PDA

View Full Version : Super intense ball of energy from crown

lucidcruiser99
14th May 2008, 04:34 PM
Hey all,

Lately I've been experiencing a situation, when I'm relaxed but I can even be standing, where I'll feel an intense pressure point in my head. It doesn't really hurt, but is very uncomfortable and sometimes it feels like it's going to make my head explode, or give me an aneurism or something. I'm familiar with the feelings of the crown chakra and it's way different, it feels very physical. It vibrates hard and makes me see flashes and waves and creates whooshy/ringy waves in my ears and brain. The vibrations or waves are at a very constant and repeatable frequency. I know what the usual "vibrations" are for energy work, and pre-obe, and this is different for me. At first I was kind of freaked out because it came out of nowhere and it was very intense and often occurring. It always starts in my head, but the weird thing is that I can consciously move it to any other part of my body. Some of it I can always feel in my head, but I can push this ball of energy into my shoulders, hands, feet, anywhere with my awareness. It feels like a tight squeeze on wherever I move it, like the muscles all contracted tightly. It is a very strong and acute feeling.

If I lie down and focus into it, it intensifies and I sometimes have to stop because it's too intense for my head to handle. When I move it around it feels like there is a tennis ball rolling under my skin.

Last night I was experimenting with this thing, and I tried to push it outside of my body so I couldn't feel it. I focused hard on a point in the space in front of me, with closed eyes, and I felt like I could push some of the pressure away but I had to focus hard to keep it from returning. I could see this ball of energy that I was creating, as a sparkly staticy ball behind my eyes. All of the sudden I felt like a vein of light shot out from my sub-navel center to this ball and I felt super intense pressure. I connected one by one all of my energy centers to it, and it was like there was a beam of light connecting each one to that single point in front of me. For some reason however, I could not connect my root chakra to it. I did not feel like I was in a trance at this point, I was laying down but very tense and fidgeting, clenched fists, and eyes open. I felt this super strong implosion of pressure from my subnavel to my crown, like a band of pressure. I was way too awake to try to project or anything off of it. I maintained this for about 30 minutes, moving it around my body and feeling what it did. I even stood up and walked around and it was still there. It passed within an hour.

So now today, sitting at my desk, I can still feel an intense ball of pressure at my subnavel, kind of uncomfortable. I can move it around if I want to. It feels like there is something attached to me, to be honest. It doesn't feel neither energizing nor depleting, just there. This has been going on for about a month.

I haven't been doing any particular energy body work lately, however I've begun doing alot of Zen and practicing conscious awareness and separation from thoughts and emotions. I have found a particularly large amount of peace lately, absolutely from this Zen work. I say this because it's the only new thing I've been doing, and at least somehow related.

Has anybody experienced this or heard of it? I'm borderline concerned about it just because it's so intense and I don't even have to be relaxed or trying to do any energy work. I searched these forums and read about negs, and other spiritual entities. I'm not caused any terror nor acute pain from any of this, nor loss in energy. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks and have a good day!

Korpo
14th May 2008, 05:25 PM
This sounds unusual indeed, but still my guess it is at least similar to a blockage. Not necessary the usual kind, though. That means - it has some properties of a blockage.

Presence of pressure, tension, that's usual, though. That pressure gets stronger when focussing on it is a usual byproduct of focussing awareness. You are actually paying more attention, therefore you feel more.

"I never noticed it before" is usually something that happens while awareness refines and enters more deeply into the body. Things can stay "below radar" for a very long time. Meditation is one way to gain more such awareness...

I also tried focussing and connecting all my chakras to a blockage once, and this kind of connection works.

I guess I can move a blockage around a bit, too, but that is the really unusual thing about what you mention. I cannot know what it is, but it sounds a good deal like a "device" or "implant" ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10264 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10264) ) - something that is for some reason I do not want to speculate about in your energy body.

Have you tried doing blockage energy work on it - does that give you results? Be sure to be careful and gentle.

If you have someone that can give you a reading about this that could be helpful. Maybe someone on the forums can. This sounds unusual enough to make it worthwhile gathering more information about it.

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
14th May 2008, 09:06 PM
I'd recommend to get an energy body reading from Aunt Clair, but I have a feeling you're experiencing some Kundalini-ish symptoms. Not typical, not going from the base to the crown, but there seems to be an intensity of feeling that reminds me of energy pillars or the crown-to-base kind, like in hermetics.
Anyway, I second the motion to get yourself looked at either by Aunt Clair or by Gehenna (she's around here somewhere.)
And let us know what you hear, if it's not too private.

lucidcruiser99
15th May 2008, 01:57 PM
I did try blockage energy work on it. It intensified what I was feeling at that moment but didn't seem to change much afterwards. I haven't done a lot of it though.

What do I need to know about energy body readings? Sounds interesting to me. I've seen it mentioned a few times in these forums but haven't really looked into the means. I'll search around a little.

What could trigger Kundalini activity in me? I've never deliberately done any Kundalini work. Could my recent Zen practicing have anything to do with that?

CFTraveler
15th May 2008, 02:08 PM
Any type of 'higher work' can trigger Kundalini. Even having a 'realization' can do it. Some have theorized that the work towards K can go on through lifetimes, so the previous work can contribute to your Kundalini readiness. Even dreamstate lessons can contribute, and those are mainly unconscious, at least at first.
Aunt Clair gives energy readings and Gehenna does healing, maybe you can pm either of them to see what you want to do.

Excaliber
16th May 2008, 06:29 AM
Lately I've been experiencing a situation, when I'm relaxed but I can even be standing, where I'll feel an intense pressure point in my head. It doesn't really hurt, but is very uncomfortable and sometimes it feels like it's going to make my head explode, or give me an aneurism or something. I'm familiar with the feelings of the crown chakra and it's way different, it feels very physical. It vibrates hard and makes me see flashes and waves and creates whooshy/ringy waves in my ears and brain. The vibrations or waves are at a very constant and repeatable frequency. I know what the usual "vibrations" are for energy work, and pre-obe, and this is different for me. At first I was kind of freaked out because it came out of nowhere and it was very intense and often occurring. It always starts in my head, but the weird thing is that I can consciously move it to any other part of my body. Some of it I can always feel in my head, but I can push this ball of energy into my shoulders, hands, feet, anywhere with my awareness. It feels like a tight squeeze on wherever I move it, like the muscles all contracted tightly. It is a very strong and acute feeling.

If I lie down and focus into it, it intensifies and I sometimes have to stop because it's too intense for my head to handle. When I move it around it feels like there is a tennis ball rolling under my skin.

years and years ago, before i started NEW and before information like this was available on the web, i began meditating daily. i always kept my focus in my head during the first couple years of this and eventually i began to feel this pressure in the middle of my head behind the third eye. i learned that if i pressed on it, it would intensify into what felt like an electrical discharge and like you i learned that i could press on it and have energy instantly in any area of the body. pressing on it hard would be almost painful due to the amount of energy that would come. the harder it is pressed the more the ears will ring also. this sounds like the same thing to me.

this was the only way i knew how to generate energy for some time and i still use it to back up other energy work i do instinctively.i do not feel this is an energy block, it is related to the brow center but it is not the same structure, it is behind it. 'psychic energy' would be the best way for me to describe it.

since doing NEW and other various forms of energy work for a number of years after, i can sate that the energy felt from this particular point is different than chakra work, kundalini energy and mobile body awareness techniques. It is not a gentle energy if pressed on, even after 14 years but its easier to not use and simply not focusing on it and grounding with physical activities should be enough to relieve the pressure.

one last note
during a particular nasty attack i had from a very strong entity, where a spinning red vortex opened in my room while meditating, i instinctively pushed as hard as i could on it and out with it. to make it short it worked and i have since used it to repel lesser attacks since.
i do feel this particular structure is like a double edged sword and should'nt be used to the extreme.

I tried to push it outside of my body so I couldn't feel it. I focused hard on a point in the space in front of me, with closed eyes, and I felt like I could push some of the pressure away but I had to focus hard to keep it from returning. I could see this ball of energy that I was creating, as a sparkly staticy ball behind my eyes. All of the sudden I felt like a vein of light shot out from my sub-navel center to this ball and I felt super intense pressure. I connected one by one all of my energy centers to it, and it was like there was a beam of light connecting each one to that single point in front of me. For some reason however, I could not connect my root chakra to it.
very interesting, i'm going to try this some time this week

Korpo
16th May 2008, 08:03 AM
years and years ago, before i started NEW and before information like this was available on the web, i began meditating daily. i always kept my focus in my head during the first couple years of this and eventually i began to feel this pressure in the middle of my head behind the third eye. i learned that if i pressed on it, it would intensify into what felt like an electrical discharge and like you i learned that i could press on it and have energy instantly in any area of the body. pressing on it hard would be almost painful due to the amount of energy that would come. the harder it is pressed the more the ears will ring also. this sounds like the same thing to me.

This is with a high probability the Upper Dantien, the storage for the body's mental energies. It resides in the center of the head. It is generally not recommended working with the Upper Dantien before the Lower Dantien is developed. Perhaps due to its grounding properties. The usual order in Daoist energy work is to cultivate the Lower Dantien, then the Higher Dantien, and combine their energies to cultivate the Middle Dantien to "create" the "Heart Mind".

The upper dantien, located in the brain, controls human perceptional mechanisms and psychic functions.

this was the only way i knew how to generate energy for some time and i still use it to back up other energy work i do instinctively.i do not feel this is an energy block, it is related to the brow center but it is not the same structure, it is behind it. 'psychic energy' would be the best way for me to describe it.

I do not think you "create" the energy. I think you draw on your body's psychic and mental energy reserves.

Oliver

Excaliber
16th May 2008, 08:11 AM
i agree completely

except for

I think you draw on your body's psychic and mental energy reserves
it adds to the psychic reserves, hence the pressure and the need for grounding.

energy can neither be created or destroyed. it can only change form, be gathered, transmuted and moved.

Korpo
16th May 2008, 08:17 AM
Excaliber,

I applaud the accuracy of your observations, BTW. You seem to have discovered this on your own and have found out a great amount of detail. Have you found and studied the Lower Dantien to the same degree?

Oliver

Aunt Clair
16th May 2008, 08:29 AM
When a bolus of energy vibrates it can cause energy centres to open and blossom . It can cause brow centre strobing too and this can facilitate visions . And it can raise the vibration of the energy body improving all metaphysical abilities . For this reason a bolus if formed using energy work techniques such as the maha bandha lock to move energy from Mother Earth to the heart and up to the brow centre. But if there are blockages it can also cause pain and pressure felt by the physical body . As suggested by CFT and others, I believe the one described here is a pre=kundalini event . To ease this and reduce discomfort or any unsettling symptoms try to do an energy loop where pain occurs by placing a palm on either side and drawing energy down the crown to the heart to the dominant palm and across to the other palm up the arm and back to the heart , exhale , repeat .
If there are no discomforts then visions in meditative trance will be improved and the energy will dissapate on its own .
I would be glad to offer a free reading . Please book on this thread http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... w.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,2523.new.html#new)

Excaliber
16th May 2008, 08:53 AM
Thank you Korpo

Have you found and studied the Lower Dantien to the same degree?
No, but this is the center of my focus right now, belly awareness breathing throughout the day. Unfortunately i've been working backwards. that is why i find roberts work invaluable to help people going through these sorts of things, in plain english.

t can cause brow centre strobing too and this can facilitate visions
these happened soon after, to my amazement.
reading roberts description of the strobe and seeing through closed eyelids gave him the status of my favorite writer instantly.

Aunt Clair has become my other favorite writer.
*cough* write a book aunt clair *cough*

lucidcruiser99
16th May 2008, 02:15 PM
i learned that i could press on it and have energy instantly in any area of the body. pressing on it hard would be almost painful due to the amount of energy that would come. the harder it is pressed the more the ears will ring also. this sounds like the same thing to me.

Yes, I have experienced quite a lot of energy too. It feels so physical that I've always held back once I start intensifying it. I cannot shake the feeling that I'm going to blow a blood vessel in my brain or something. That might sound weird but it's true! Were there any particular techniques you liked to use for "tapping" into this energy?

it is related to the brow center but it is not the same structure, it is behind it.

It resides in the center of the head.

Yep, right in the very center on the head is where this all starts. The brow and crown centers always become active to some degree, but I can tell that this is a consequence of the other activity in the center of the head. By moving about physically and focusing on the present I can instantly cut off most of the energy, or at least the severity. I do not, however, have to be very relaxed for this all to occur. I hope to find a way to work with it, rather than against it.

And thanks for the info on Dantiens too, I'm going to read up on those.

Aunt Clair
16th May 2008, 02:49 PM
I have I finished the first and started the second . Robert promised to write an introduction and give suggestions to edit but he has been ultra busy touring . I finished it just before Christmas . I want to post it online for free , hopefully soon .

Excaliber
16th May 2008, 06:16 PM
I love you Aunt Clair

It feels so physical that I've always held back once I start intensifying it. I cannot shake the feeling that I'm going to blow a blood vessel in my brain or something. That might sound weird but it's true! Were there any particular techniques you liked to use for "tapping" into this energy?

holding back on this is good, your intuition is right. You wont blow a blood vessel but you can get a 'psychic hangover' so to speak and be disoriented all day with pressure in your head and lines of energy burning through you face and skin and a dull throbbing aches in the area that you've used the energy in. an overload on your physical nerves is what causes the burn i think. i've spent hours on this at a time(not anymore) and i would not suggest it.

that said, the technique that works well is to just press on. just doing this will extend this energy to your whole body, like a glass of water being filled and overflowed quickly (very uncomfortable) but a safer method is to slightly fill the glass with a little push, which gives a moderate pressure and then give it motion, like a surfer riding a wave. using the outward breath to create the motion helps.

just recently i've been using the Lower Dantien, right below the belly button. this energy feels much better,safer and gentler. when focused on it feels like taking a gallon jug of water with a small spout and turning it upside down. bubbling is what i feel. i suggest like Korpo, robert bruce and many other writers to work on this from now on. you will never lose the ability to press on the upper Dantien, trust me. so it makes sense to work the safer more enjoyable feeling of of the sub-navel storage center.

-David

Mickey
18th May 2008, 02:32 PM
Hey all,

Lately I've been experiencing a situation, when I'm relaxed but I can even be standing, where I'll feel an intense pressure point in my head. It doesn't really hurt, but is very uncomfortable and sometimes it feels like it's going to make my head explode, or give me an aneurism or something. I'm familiar with the feelings of the crown chakra and it's way different, it feels very physical. It vibrates hard and makes me see flashes and waves and creates whooshy/ringy waves in my ears and brain. The vibrations or waves are at a very constant and repeatable frequency. I know what the usual "vibrations" are for energy work, and pre-obe, and this is different for me. At first I was kind of freaked out because it came out of nowhere and it was very intense and often occurring. It always starts in my head, but the weird thing is that I can consciously move it to any other part of my body. ..

It very much sounds like kundalini moving through your system. I've had similar sensations for a long time too and it can be quite uncomfortable. The subtle energy channels may not be stretched and open enough and that creates a sensation of pressure and pulsation when the energy tries to move through. The corresponding tissues in the physical body usually feel tight around these areas also.

Relaxing brings it on for me as well - the kundalini is triggered by the still mind and a body that doesn't insist on holding on to muscular tension, but the relaxation isn't deep enough to open up the nadis to let the energy flow unhindered.

What seems to work for me is to practice energy work with the focus on letting go, relaxation, mental calm and not increase energy before the system has digested the previous voltage so to speak.

Going into the chakras one by one and just sensing it out, letting go of any hard or constricted areas within its structure is one technique maybe worth trying.