PDA

View Full Version : What is your earliest recollection of contact/aliens?

sono
16th May 2008, 05:31 AM
What is your earliest recollection of contact/aliens, if you feel you can share it?

My earliest recall is of lying in bed at night at about the age of 3, shivering in terror, as what I called "brontosauruses" surrounded the bed. My mother was not very sympathetic (I suppose one can't blame her) but eventually provided a night light, which seemed to help a bit. I became hysterically afraid of doctors or any man in a white coat at about the same time. I now feel these fears were alien-contact related. . . .

Hibby
17th May 2008, 04:25 PM
Well i don't know about aliens or when it was, but my most interesting memory was when i was crying at night whilst thinking about the world, my mother took me into her bed and i feel asleep, in the morning i woke up to find she was gone, i felt sudden lonely as if i was the only person on the planet. I was about to cry but i didn't, i looked out at the window at what first seemed like a scary creature, but turned out to be a bush blowing in the wind. For some reason it felt so mysterious, that moment i became aware of the strangeness of how things were, i wondered why the bush was moving because of the wind, the wind blew it forcing it to move but, there was something about it. When i think back to that moment, i feel like i was a lot smarter as a child than i am now. Like my mind was doing so much more. I feel like this memory strongly affects who i've become. I think some of the very most important memories we make are what we have as a child especially the first memories we have, like this one i have here. I can't express how important it is to me.

I think the names that come with your experience is pretty important, i mean you can make them up, but even if you do, as a child these names come from categorising what it seemed to be from the very powerful unconscious mind, it is a creation of exactly what you thought of it. As a child thought is more connected to the unconscious. IMO

CFTraveler
17th May 2008, 05:19 PM
I saw an UFO in my teens (nuts & bolts) and started having astral 'abduction' experiences at the age of forty, but also dreamed of being young and being 'visited' back home. I don't know if these dreams are memories, though.

Dante
13th June 2008, 07:12 PM
Hibby, I have a vivid memory of when I was just a baby. While I was in the arms of one of my parents one night, I looked outside the window and saw my neighbor digging something. I remember exactly what I thought, and as unusual as it was, I thought he was burying a body. I don't think a baby would normally think that, at least not according to what most people think of babies. And so, I think we are born with a certain amount of knowledge and come to grow ignorant over time. That are such a memory was implanted in my brain... after all, I have had contact with demons ("aliens") for a long time.

Hibby
14th June 2008, 12:23 AM
hmm interesting to think we're born with knowledge, opens up a whole new possibility i'm not quite sure what to make of it. i do think we become more ignorant as we grow older though

CFTraveler
14th June 2008, 09:20 PM
I disagree with that notion. I don't think we 'become more ignorant'. I'd say our focus becomes more specialized- more 'focused'. The knowledge is still there, it's just harder to get to because of all the input we keep receiving, and our inability to process it all at once.

Hibby
15th June 2008, 12:43 AM
yeah! but thats the same as becoming ignorant, well, thats what it means to me anyway, just different understandings of the same word.

CFTraveler
15th June 2008, 09:23 PM
To me ignorant means 'not having information', and in popular usage 'ignorant' also means 'not wanting to know better'. So I still think we're not more ignorant, we just don't all have the tools.

Hibby
16th June 2008, 06:44 AM
for me being ignorant means "not being able to see/know" at least that's what I've thought. i'll go look up the dictionary for a better word.

sleeper
16th June 2008, 07:02 PM
I've been wondering lately, with renewed interest, how much programming these early experiences have done to our minds.

Hibby
17th June 2008, 05:57 AM
depends on how much you allow the experiences to affect you, as a child most things would appear straight forward or something. i know that i've got quite a few bad habits that i'm aware of, and i know i should get rid of them but its actually pretty hard. it has basically become who i am. Its annoying to think that something so little so long ago could affect you so much.