PDA

View Full Version : My friend has a brain tumour

Neil Templar
19th May 2008, 05:56 PM
i just found out last night that a friend of mine,named Martina,has a tumour in or on top of her front temporal lobe. :shock:
she's going in for an operation on friday morning.
please people,send her some healing love.
she's being very positive about it,even naming the thing.
she has many friends who love her dearly,and we're all praying for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.
so if you remember,send a positive thought over to Amsterdam on Friday morning..

thank you all.

love.

CFTraveler
19th May 2008, 08:10 PM
May Martina sail through the operation, coming out happy, healthy, and well.

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2008, 07:25 AM
May Martina be surrounded by loving, creative, positive energy and Light, and heal completely, fully, and quickly, with no complications. And so it is.

Neil Templar
21st May 2008, 05:18 PM
thank you ladies!!

we're all feeling very positive about it here.mostly because she is.
i'll let you know how it goes.
thanks again for your kind thoughts!! :)

orygbus
22nd May 2008, 08:10 AM
You can try this simple technique, there's 5 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh03Jrvk8QM

Neil Templar
22nd May 2008, 01:11 PM
cool ,thanks!
i'll pass it on...

Neil Templar
24th May 2008, 12:27 AM
My friend had her op this morning,by this evening she was awake and telling jokes!!

everything seems to have gone well.

thanks everyone for your support,especially Mishell.
i sent your PM to her and she's VERY GRATEFUL.

peace. :)

ButterflyWoman
24th May 2008, 04:11 AM
Excellent! That's just what I was hoping for her. :)

Neil Templar
24th May 2008, 01:12 PM
alot of people here were very happy last night!!
and Martine (i realised i was spelling it how it sounds before,we're in Holland) is especially surprised.
unfortunately in Holland there's quite a culture of HELP YOURSELF,COS NOBODY ELSE IS GONNA HELP YOU goin on.
the way society is here - if you want something done,you have to do it all yourself.
even official beaurocratic stuff -nobody will help you.
people don't even hold a door open for the person behind them,even in a crowd who are obviously going thru the same doorway!

so when she found out that i'd put this post here,and on another forum,she was speechless! her friends too.
especially as i don't know her as well as many of my friends do.

i think that alone has opened her eyes a bit,and given her even more faith in the human race.

thanks again everyone! :D

CFTraveler
24th May 2008, 07:21 PM
I'm very happy for her.
Blessings to all!

Neil Templar
24th May 2008, 08:53 PM
:D

Neil Templar
30th May 2008, 10:06 PM
Martine has been diagnosed with brain cancer today.
they did get the tumour out okay,but something happened yesterday,she had to go to ER.
i don't know any more right now,except that she's feeling very low.

i'm passing on my copy of energy works to her,tho i'm not sure if she's up to reading right now.
i wish i was more advanced,so i could try to be more helpful to her.
:(

ButterflyWoman
31st May 2008, 05:27 AM
I know someone who had a tumour and survived brain cancer. It's not a death sentence. Please tell Martine that people are truly sending healing and positive energy to her. It may be a long fight, but it's one that can be won, and I know because I've seen it for myself.

Neil Templar
31st May 2008, 10:11 AM
thanks OW.
i got a message from her today,here..

thanks, i'll give it a try, and luckily i'm a pretty strong and positive person and been through quite some ♥♥♥♥ already so i feel like i can definitely deal with this too. i'm not planning on dying just yet or let this ruin my life.
i see it as a challenge i guess.
the doc told me the tumor was very malignant (stage 3 where 4 is the worst), it even created its own veins and ♥♥♥♥ (the medical term is anaplastic oligodendroglioma, now there's a google search term if there ever was one huh) and the chances of it growing back are high so i'm gonna need at least radiation therapy and possibly chemo (if my chromosomes are right for that, they're checking that out next week)
but other than that i don't really know what's up from now on.
The life expectation depends too much on all sorts of factors to tell at this point, online it says 2 to 4 years but i'm young and healthy (for which i am indeed thankful) and will get even healthier (if i'm not getting too sick from therapy at least. ironically.) and this medium once told me i would live for a long time so i'm sorta counting on that.
there's still too many things i need to do with my life because life is beautiful and i'm not giving that up without a fight.
but yeah i am definitely up for reading and curious about that book!
you've been such a sweet support since you found out, i feel kinda bad for hardly knowing you but that will change. it already is :)

i'm happily amazed at how positive she is.
i'll pass on what you said to her OW,thank you. :)