PDA

View Full Version : Death of a child

Linda
12th December 2005, 03:52 AM
I am trying to contact Robert Bruce who had contact by internet for a few years with my daughter Taryn Skinner. My beautiful 20 year old daughter has recently died by suicide. I know Robert helped her for a long time until she stopped communicating. At present my husband and myself are finding it difficult to carry on with our lives (or don't want to) without her and really don't know where to turn want to know why and how to help us deal with this unbearable pain with us. If anyone knows how or if Robert could contact me it would possibly help, I don't know.

Linda Skinner

13th December 2005, 12:22 AM
I am trying to contact Robert Bruce who had contact by internet for a few years with my daughter Taryn Skinner. My beautiful 20 year old daughter has recently died by suicide. I know Robert helped her for a long time until she stopped communicating. At present my husband and myself are finding it difficult to carry on with our lives (or don't want to) without her and really don't know where to turn want to know why and how to help us deal with this unbearable pain with us. If anyone knows how or if Robert could contact me it would possibly help, I don't know.

Linda Skinner

Have you tried sending Robert a Private Message?

God grant her blessed repose and eternal memory. I urge you to pray for healing to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

sash
13th December 2005, 04:22 AM
Linda,

I've sent you a PM with details on how to contact Robert, please let me know if you do not receive it. All the best to you, and I hope you do manage to get in touch with him.

Best Wishes
Sasha

Quantitativefool
15th December 2005, 04:14 AM
I'm sorry, I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

God bless you,
-Stu

kmD
1st January 2006, 09:51 PM
So sorry for your loss, I know firsthand how hard that must be on your family.

We lost my brother at the age of 25 from an overdose of cocaine, eight years ago this month. He was my best friend and shoulder to lean on. What happened when he passed was so drastic to me, it changed my way of life, and introduced me to AD.

As ive said in the forums, I suffered from sleep paralysis since i was 13. When Joe passed i was 23 and still having regular bouts. But after he died, I was no longer scared of anything. I suffered the ultimate loss and knew that nothing would ever compare to that. And so, during a bout of sleep paralysis I was able to defeat my fears, move out my bedroom and through the closed door into the kitchen, when I awoke I was still in bed. And so began the journey of researching OBE, finding Robert's Astral Dynamics, and began working towards the concious projection. A year later, as I was in the trance state, I felt a small kiss on my third eye. I knew my brother had come back to witness my first exit, a huge success for me. I saw him beside me, cheering me on like a big brother would. I was struggling so hard to exit, and asked him to help me out. He laughed, reached down and pull my astral through my big toe. I realized he was holding me upside down by my toe. After I righted myself, we laughed and shared a brothers embrace. I would never trade that feeling for anything. We talked a bit, he told me I had to be strong for my mother, and a few other things. We bid each other goodbye after a quick side trip, and I came back to my physical.

Losing my brother was the hardest thing Ill ever have to do. And I wouldnt have handled it nearly as well without Robert and AD. It gave me peace of mind, and made me understand its not the events of our life that change us, but how we handle them.

Im not Robert, but I would like to offer any kind of support that I can provide.

Robert Bruce
18th January 2006, 07:20 AM
I was greatly saddened by this news. Taryn was a lovely person and a good friend. I will miss our talks.

In case anyone is wondering, I have been trying to get in touch with Linda for the past few weeks, and have sent emails etc. I will try other ways soon, as I now have a msg from Taryn.

Thank you for your concerns.

Robert

laiana
19th January 2006, 04:56 AM
How sad, I do hope that you are able to make contact.