PDA

View Full Version : Tingly Toe

Sweetie
24th May 2008, 08:08 PM
Hi all
Just a quickie question :)
Almost immediately on relaxing into meditation with intent to raise energy and stimulate energy body, I feel tingling sensations of energy rising up through my feet and legs. This will go on for a few minutes without me actually doing it . Like its automatic :)

Now whenever this happens I always get a strong tingling (bone-deep) in the big toe on my left foot. Its qute intense but not painful in any way. What does this signify? Do I have some kind of block there? I do wrap the toe sometimes and this seems to decrease the strong tingling feeling somewhat.

Aunt Clair
25th May 2008, 05:52 AM
Hi all
Just a quickie question :)
Almost immediately on relaxing into meditation with intent to raise energy and stimulate energy body, I feel tingling sensations of energy rising up through my feet and legs. This will go on for a few minutes without me actually doing it . Like its automatic :)

Now whenever this happens I always get a strong tingling (bone-deep) in the big toe on my left foot. Its qute intense but not painful in any way. What does this signify? Do I have some kind of block there? I do wrap the toe sometimes and this seems to decrease the strong tingling feeling somewhat.

Some possibilities to consider are
blockage as you point out
an opening of the tiny energy centres in the toes
a spirit guide " I am here " sign
your own method of sensing the vibes which a term used to describe vibrations of energy up the legs which facilitate separation to project .

Sweetie
25th May 2008, 09:54 PM
Oooh thanks Aunt Clair
I especially like the suggestion that it could be a sign from spirit guide... I HAVE been asking for this but never put the two things together lol
Thanks for your reply
:D

Korpo
26th May 2008, 08:42 AM
I would consider it a blockage.

A guide IMO would make itself known precisely when you ask. Like a brushing on your cheek, the feeling of a hand on your shoulder, a tingling or sudden sound in your ear. Whatever you are receptive, too. Timing is a good indicator here. I sometimes get the sounds precisely after I ask or show a strong urge to get an answer.

Bone-deep discomfort is one of the possible signs of blockage. As wrapping seems to work, work it more often, I guess. Be gentle. :)

Take good care,
Oliver

Sweetie
26th May 2008, 09:13 PM
I would consider it a blockage.

A guide IMO would make itself known precisely when you ask. Like a brushing on your cheek, the feeling of a hand on your shoulder, a tingling or sudden sound in your ear. Whatever you are receptive, too. Timing is a good indicator here. I sometimes get the sounds precisely after I ask or show a strong urge to get an answer.

Bone-deep discomfort is one of the possible signs of blockage. As wrapping seems to work, work it more often, I guess. Be gentle. :)

Take good care,
Oliver
I appreciate your thoughts Oliver... and I did try what you suggested about timing. Each time I asked guide for a 'sign' I felt the tingling in my toe. But was this simply because I was thinking about my toe and therefore sending my awareness there? lol

I will continue to wrap and see what comes of it.

Korpo
27th May 2008, 08:44 AM
Put it "to the test" - ask for another kind of sign. Be perceptive. Ask out loud. Notice changes. Look out for synchronicities. Be creative.

Fun fact about telepathy: Thoughts of others may appear as yours until you realise they said something you wouldn't have come up with. I sometimes think "I want to watch the movie XY" - and then "Hey, wait a minute, I don't like that movie!" and then my wife says "Why don't we watch XY?". Sneaky, sneaky telepathy! If you are receptive to it, it may seem as your own thoughts, so monitor your thoughts a bit, too.

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
27th May 2008, 01:37 PM
I can see a lot of fun applications for this.

Korpo
27th May 2008, 01:53 PM
I can see a lot of fun applications for this.

* envisions CF making her hubby go out to buy chocolate with her uber-awesome telepathic manipulation powers * ;)

Oliver

CFTraveler
27th May 2008, 05:39 PM
Mmmm.... brownies....