PDA

View Full Version : Wave VI- Odyssey - Stuck at vibrations

new baby
2nd June 2008, 08:43 AM
Hi,

I am currently at Wave VI- Odissey , Expansion in Locale 1 where you are supposed to feel the vibrations of the second body and to increase the vibrations frequency.
I am relaxing the best I can but when it comes to feeling the vibrations... well that's where I am stuck. I can't feel them. What I feel it's only a very, very faint buzzing in the legs. Allmost nothing in the rest of the body.
What I would like is some advice on vibrations from someone. The faint buzzing will increase in time whith practice of the same track or it will never come. Is it something special that has to be done?
I tried to advance to the following track but it also implies the vibrations, so there's no point to go further.
Any opinions would be very helpful.

All the best,

Lia

Korpo
2nd June 2008, 10:22 AM
I think the vibrations are over-emphasized and you can Monroe-phase without them. Do you get visuals or anything else? Anything that could be helpful in phasing?

Take good care,
Oliver

new baby
2nd June 2008, 12:47 PM
Hi Oliver,

No visuals, I am trying quite hard to see myself leaving the body and to feel like beeing up somewhere over the roof or in the clouds.
Visuals I am having when I am close to sleep, and I am trying to be lucid.
Not too many ideeas on how to continue.

All the best,

Lia

Korpo
2nd June 2008, 01:08 PM
Can you use the Monroe tape to do just the following:

Relax deeper and deeper until you come as close to sleep as you can. Train reaching this verge until you get visuals.

I mean, you say you "try quite hard" - that is usually quite counterproductive in trancing. Go for relaxation, for letting go. The Hemi-Sync might be helpful to hit just the right kind of trance again and again. The visuals may come again, then, and then you can use them to phase.

IMO relaxation is more important to go deep than any kind of vibration. If you naturally get visuals you need to uncover a way to ease back into that natural state on demand and use it. These tapes don't create OBE, they just help finding the right state.

Hope this helps,
Oliver

new baby
3rd June 2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks Oliver,

I was just wondering why are they telling on tapes to feel the vibrations if it's only the sate that you have to remember and recreate?
What is IMO ?
Yesterday I felt the vibrations, very smooth ones, better than before. Maybe in time I will get the right ones.
I have phased a few times but I realised only afterwards, they were only brief moments.
I have found that so many times the theory is easier than the practice itself.
Somehow I realise that it's my way and my experiences and I have to figure out how to pass through them :) , but I am also trying to find out other opinions.

Lia

CFTraveler
3rd June 2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks Oliver,

I was just wondering why are they telling on tapes to feel the vibrations if it's only the sate that you have to remember and recreate? Because Monroe used to feel vibes and thought it was something you 'did' instead of what happens when you change focus (a side effect). He later on realized that vibes are not always a fact and you can (and he did) project without them, as it eventually happened.

What is IMO ? In My Opinion

Yesterday I felt the vibrations, very smooth ones, better than before. Maybe in time I will get the right ones. There are no 'right' or 'wrong' vibrations. The thing is that some vibrations are exit sensations and some are energy movement due to NEW work which opens awareness. If you are getting smooth vibrations that means you are transitioning with less trauma. Some day you may (or will) transition without any vibrations, as in phasing.

I have phased a few times but I realised only afterwards, they were only brief moments.
I have found that so many times the theory is easier than the practice itself.
Somehow I realise that it's my way and my experiences and I have to figure out how to pass through them :) , but I am also trying to find out other opinions.

Lia Well Lia, those are mine.

GRANT
11th July 2008, 04:30 PM
Hi There,

I have a hard time producing the vibrations also; but when they happen you sure will know it.

I find that the vibrations are hit or miss. They seem to come only when they want to. Its true; however, that you don't need the vibrations to exit.

My vibrations seem to happen when I'm just starting to trance, i.e. when I'm extra ordinarily relaxed for some reason.

My suggestion is to not to try too hard. There is a lot to remember if you try to go strickly by the book. Just relax yourself and your mind using the breathing awarness and maybe picturing yourself out of your body--maybe exploring your house.

For me, I'm finding that you could be out of your body but don't realize it at the time, but when you do realize it you will know it because there is a sort of sense about it.

I think the most important aspects are to get yourself comfortable, breathe and relax.

Grant

new baby
11th August 2008, 09:01 AM
Hi,

Thanks Grant for the tip. I've been trying on since I began this thread to experince the vibrations. I get sometimes very deep, but no vibrations...o , zip, nada. :( , but I do have a feeling of progressing.
For a few times I also tried to go out without the vibrations, but I am not sure that I was out and it I've been thinking that maybe it was my imagination.
I am still trying, I suppose that in time my subconscious or my superconscious will come with a sollution and I will reach my goal. :D I am positive and optimistic.

All the best wishes,

Lia

GRANT
11th August 2008, 04:37 PM
Greetings,
Try not to focus on producing the vibrations---for me they seem to occur infrequently. I used to try to produce them; but with no success either. I'm not exactly sure if they are producable--except maybe, if your very experianced as to how to produce them.

They seem to produce themselves however. I believe it happens in the trance state just before you would fall asleep; usually sleep comes first. I think that practicing not to fall asllep, which is no easy task, may allow them to occur. Also, if you do feel the vibrations, it is not a guarrantee that an OBE will happen--it just means that your getting close. The vibrations can stop just as quickly as they occurred; for no apparent reason. Its frustrating to be so close and then nothing. If they stop, you might as well go to sleep, they're that draining on you.

If vibrations occur, let them build up for a little while, let them get stronger and stronger. A point will come when you think you can try and pull yourself out. When this occurs to me, I reach out with my astral arms, into the air, and grab onto the air and literally yank myself out. It happens very very fast and has a funny feeling as the astral body comes loose. You will know if your out. Don't stay out long, a few seconds, your body will be tugging you back very strongly. You will feel an uncomfortable "snap" as you re-enter, sort of like a rubber band snap. It doesn't hurt, but I find it uncomfortable.

I believe the vibrations are the strongest when you first start out and weaken with each vibration---maybe you become sensitized to them and can recoqnize them earlier as you progress, in other words they don't have to get so strong before you sense them. REMEMBER: You do not need the vibrations to have an OBE.

Actually my first successful OBE's began when I pictured myself out of my body and then looked around the house from my new perspective. I turned around to try and see myself. Its hard to do because of the reversal effect, but keep trying to correct the reversal effect while looking at your physical body. If your successful, your consciencenes may transfer to your double and you will have an OBE---if its your first expect some vertigo and maybe a fish bowl type of vision.

I try almost every night, many failures. I've read that the best projectors usually only project 5 times a month.

I haven't had a projection for several months, but I know one is due.

Just keep trying, I know its hard to keep at something. Its worth it. Keep up excersizing your chakras for best effect.
I've found that reading about too many proceedures only seems to complicate matters.

Keep trying !!!!

Grant

new baby
12th August 2008, 06:27 AM
Hi Grant,

Thanks again for the advice and the explanations.
Does it matter when you work your chackras? Does it have to be before you try to have an OBE or it can be done at any time of the day? Since now I haven't tried too many methods. When I am not too tired at night I enter trance, try to deepen it and then I expect to see what happens. Since now nothing important. On several ocassions I felt something like an awe(I am not sure that it is the correct English term) on my right leg. Always is the right leg. It is like someone is caressing it with a feather, very gently and something is swirling around it.
I have applied only Robert Bruce's methods, (the eye trigger, body loosening and the exit techniques) but nothing noticeable and listening to Monroe CD's.
I am now working on relaxation and the trance deepening while using the Monroe tracks. I am just trying to feel the virbrations when the lady says "Feel the vibrations". Untill now I cand feel a very, very slight buzzing around my body, but I can feel it also sometimes when I am awake.
For how long did you tried before you had an succesfull OBE and how did you progress?

Have a nice day,

Lia

new baby
12th August 2008, 07:07 AM
Just some addings to the previous.

I felt the snap of the astral body twice. It once happened when I was waking up and I felt it reintegrating. It was like a snap, not inconfortable but interesting sensation. The second time was when I woke up and I was on my way to the bathroom.
I also had some dreams I remember very well. In one I was vibrating, I exited out and I was near the ceiling but I couldn't hold it for too long. In an other one I was leaking out of my body but I couldn't move afterwards. I wonder were they OBE or just dreams about OBE like Robert said.
Also what do you belive about the teachings in your dreams? The occur randomly and I wonder about their reality. I would like to them to me more, but it's something I can't control. The last one I had was a guy that showed me the face of an alien, green face with big eyes, and told me that I will meet the alien after spiritual progress.

CFTraveler
12th August 2008, 03:35 PM
Just some addings to the previous.

I felt the snap of the astral body twice. It once happened when I was waking up and I felt it reintegrating. It was like a snap, not inconfortable but interesting sensation. The second time was when I woke up and I was on my way to the bathroom.
I also had some dreams I remember very well. In one I was vibrating, I exited out and I was near the ceiling but I couldn't hold it for too long. In an other one I was leaking out of my body but I couldn't move afterwards. I wonder were they OBE or just dreams about OBE like Robert said.
Also what do you belive about the teachings in your dreams? The occur randomly and I wonder about their reality. I would like to them to me more, but it's something I can't control. The last one I had was a guy that showed me the face of an alien, green face with big eyes, and told me that I will meet the alien after spiritual progress. Hi new baby. I think we sometimes leave the 'dream pool' (as Robert calls them) and drift off to the rest of the astral proper. The presence of vibrations and snapping sound indicates to me that it was a projection from a dream body.
As to teachings, I believe they happen whether you are aware of them or not and they are related to things you are trying to accomplish in the material- not directly, sometimes the teachings, when consciously perceived are symbolically related to what you're supposed to do here. A medium I know socially told me once that telekinetic dream lessons, for example, are related to manifesting in the physical. As you can see, the lesson is not 'directly' the same, but symbolically, yes.

GRANT
12th August 2008, 04:48 PM
Hi there,

It seems to me that you have projected, but maybe while you were asleep; hence, no vibrations felt.
This may seem strange, but you can fall asleep and wake up very quickly, not realizing that an exit has occurred.

Chakra work can be done at any time. I think its better to excersize them while relaxing in a comfortable position. The base chakra is the easiest one to feel when it starts to become active. Expect to "notice" or take note of strange things in your normal life when you start to excersize your chakras. I believe you start noticing things that you normally wouild not.

It took me a long time to actually project, but I wasn't practicing all the time, just once in a while. I then committed myself to do it. My first one occurred when I tried to see myself from my imagined perspective across my swimming pool. It was hard to do, but I kept trying. All of a sudden, my conscienceness transferred into the double and was able to do the things that the Real Time Zone body is able to do. However, not being used to moving around in 3-D (you can be upside down, sideways, and who knows what other orientation) I was feeling vertigo and had to stop. I felt very strange for a week afterward. (See my MULTIPLE PROJECTIONS in the ASK ROBERT BRUCE FORUM)

Also, I've seen the Akasic library and have been in it several times; there are also schools there. Unfortunately, I don't know my way around enough to get a grasp of what I'm supposed to be doing when I'm there. (If that's what you mean by "teachings")

There are other people or beings in the astral realm---don't be afraid of them.

I'm running out of time right now--have to get back to work.

Grant