PDA

View Full Version : Order of techniques

soulseeker
7th June 2008, 03:03 AM
After doing the relaxation technique (progressive muscle relaxation) taught in the book. I will do the focused breathing exercise next, but sometimes after doing those two things I will find myself not in the mood to do energy work (due to being distracted by my thoughts) is it okay to break training for a couple of hours and then return later to do energy work or should energy work immediately follow the relaxation and breathing exercises? Thanks in advance.

CFTraveler
7th June 2008, 05:08 PM
After doing the relaxation technique (progressive muscle relaxation) taught in the book. I will do the focused breathing exercise next, but sometimes after doing those two things I will find myself not in the mood to do energy work (due to being distracted by my thoughts) is it okay to break training for a couple of hours and then return later to do energy work or should energy work immediately follow the relaxation and breathing exercises? Thanks in advance. It's ok to take a break; eventually you should cut down the time spent or the intensity of the first things as you get along with the program. However, it is best to do things in the order of the program.

soulseeker
10th June 2008, 01:01 AM
Helpful as always, thanks a lot.